Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

Perry Staltic

The thrill of victory...
Tim Zook’s last post on Facebook brimmed with optimism. “Never been so excited to get a shot before,” he wrote on Jan. 5, above a photo of the Band-Aid on his arm and his COVID-19 vaccination card. “I am now fully vaccinated after receiving my 2nd Pfizer dose.”

The agony of defeat...
A couple of hours later, he had an upset stomach and trouble breathing. By 3:30 p.m. it was so bad his colleagues at work walked him to the emergency room.
Shortly after midnight on Jan. 7, the hospital called. Zook was in a medically induced coma and on a ventilator to help him breathe. But his blood pressure soon dropped and he was transferred to UC Irvine Medical Center. “On Friday I get a call, ‘His kidneys are failing. He needs to be on dialysis
By 4 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, Zook had gone “code blue” twice and was snatched back from the brink of death. There was a third code blue in the afternoon. “They said if he went code blue a fourth time, he’d have brain damage and be a vegetable if he survives,” Rochelle Zook said.

Later that day, Tim Zook died.

Last edited:

Fred

The thrill of victory...

The agony of defeat...

I typed Tim Zook into google and EVERY article says "family says everyone should still get the vaccine" in the HEADLINE! Ha ha. They can't allow you to think it might be dangerous for one second.

Fred

Hank Aaron, Tiffany Dover, Tim Zook ... all of these people advertised their vaccinations. Would we know about any of them if they hadn't so publicly taken the vax?

Fred

CNN: "9 nuns die of Covid-19 after outbreak"
"Residents at the Motherhouse campus ... received the Moderna vaccine on January 15"
If you look at their individual obits, only 2 of them died before the vaccine.
So, of 217 total residents. 7 died in just over a week after vaccinations. The article doesn't say if ALL were vaccinated on the campus.
Seems like a lot of deaths in a short amount of time considering the total population.
I'm having a hard time believing there isn't a massive cover-up going on.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Hank Aaron, Tiffany Dover, Tim Zook ... all of these people advertised their vaccinations. Would we know about any of them if they hadn't so publicly taken the vax?

Only as a number.

Samya

The media in the UK were saying 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated and have since reported that deaths in care homes have nearly tripled in a fornight.

Drareg

re posting this here about Macron.

Emmanuel Macron the French president has said the vaccines are ineffective , the last 2 weeks has been a disaster for the European Union, it’s a complete joke, this is what happens when your main focus is migrants and "diversity". They have behaved like an Empire.
Basically he is saying the vaccines have killed people over the age of 60-65 IMO, he uses different language obviously.

www.politico.eu

Macron trying to ‘reduce demand’ by criticizing Oxford/AstraZeneca jab, says vaccine scientist

"Amid a bitter cross-Channel feud over the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, one of the scientists behind the drug has accused French President Emmanuel Macron of trying to suppress demand.

On Friday, Macron said the vaccine appeared “quasi-ineffective on people older than 65, some say those 60 years or older."

"I'm not sure where he got that from,” John Bell, a medical professor at Oxford University, told BBC Radio 4's Today programon Saturday. “I suspect this is a bit of demand management from Mr. Macron,” he said. “If you didn't have any vaccine the best thing you could do is reduce demand."

Drareg

The media in the UK were saying 95% of care home residents have been vaccinated and have since reported that deaths in care homes have nearly tripled in a fornight.

Not surprised, this is the real reason the EU are being so aggressive the last 2 weeks, high stress, behaving like an empire.

T

TheBeard

re posting this here about Macron.

Emmanuel Macron the French president has said the vaccines are ineffective , the last 2 weeks has been a disaster for the European Union, it’s a complete joke, this is what happens when your main focus is migrants and "diversity". They have behaved like an Empire.
Basically he is saying the vaccines have killed people over the age of 60-65 IMO, he uses different language obviously.

www.politico.eu

Macron trying to ‘reduce demand’ by criticizing Oxford/AstraZeneca jab, says vaccine scientist

"Amid a bitter cross-Channel feud over the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, one of the scientists behind the drug has accused French President Emmanuel Macron of trying to suppress demand.

On Friday, Macron said the vaccine appeared “quasi-ineffective on people older than 65, some say those 60 years or older."

"I'm not sure where he got that from,” John Bell, a medical professor at Oxford University, told BBC Radio 4's Today programon Saturday. “I suspect this is a bit of demand management from Mr. Macron,” he said. “If you didn't have any vaccine the best thing you could do is reduce demand."

I'm French, I keep myself updated on French mainstream media news everyday because you have to know your ennemy, and not once have I seen/heard him say anything about saying that.

What they keep saying is that there was a huge failure from a supply chain point of view to source more vaccines, but never that the vaccine itself was a failure.

Drareg

I'm French, I keep myself updated on French mainstream media news everyday because you have to know your ennemy, and not once have I seen/heard him say anything about saying that.

What they keep saying is that there was a huge failure from a supply chain point of view to source more vaccines, but never that the vaccine itself was a failure.

Not sure why they quoted him as saying that, the global media have turned on him since he spoke out against Islam in France, folks being beheaded in the streets and teachers being threatened on a daily basis by Muslims is collateral damage for the global ruling class.

Rave re-peat

Tiffany Dover is not dead? She just fainted. I know Many People fainting just watching a needle. Lol

Perry Staltic

Karamela

Similar story in Belgium: in the last weeks media reported about at least 3 elderly homes where a high number of residents got infected after being vaccinated. It all happened 7-10 days after receiving the first shot and of course the explanation was that the vaccine-induced immunity has not yet kicked in.

David PS

Gibraltar started vaccinations on Dec 19th. Check out the graphs of the number of active cases and the number of deaths since then.

OP
ecstatichamster
Gibraltar started vaccinations on Dec 19th. Check out the graphs of the number of active cases and the number of deaths since then.

wow, striking!

Collden

Perusing Worldometers data on daily deaths in regards to the vaccination is quite interesting in general. Eg UK and Israel have had the most fervent vaccination programs and both show that daily deaths started increasing sharply a couple of weeks after they started vaccinating people. I don't know how one could look at those data and conclude that the vaccine is doing anything good. Meanwhile countries like France and Spain that delayed their vaccination rollout have barely experienced any winter peak in deaths. I mean it is really striking that the UK has vaccinated far more people than any other european country and also is currently having far more "corona" deaths than any other european country.

Drareg

More vaccine deliveries to European nations today, mainly for the vulnerable groups, expect a spike in deaths over the next week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals