Podcast: Georgi on tinnitus?

Judd Crane

I've listened to a podcast where Georgi talks about possible solutions for tinnitus, but can't remember which one it was. Anyone know which one I'm talking about?

Gustav3Y

The mention there as beneficial:
Taurine
Vitamin K
Charcoal

Bromocriptine
Phosphatidylcholine

My comment:
Sometimes aspirin it is known to trigger or increase tinnitus.
Maybe due to gut permeability aspirin is allowing some more endotoxins to more more freely and not only endotoxins.

Last edited:
OP
Judd Crane

Judd Crane

Taurine
Vitamin K
Charcoal

Bromocriptine
Phosphatidylcholine

My comment:
Sometimes aspirin it is known to trigger or increase tinnitus.
Maybe due to gut permeability aspirin is allowing some more endotoxins to more more freely and not only endotoxins.
Does anyone have an idea of the beneficial mechanism behind bromocriptine?

golder

Does anyone have an idea of the beneficial mechanism behind bromocriptine?
…and I thought there was several similar compounds here that were considered a lot safer by this community?

Jennifer

…and I thought there was several similar compounds here that were considered a lot safer by this community?

I’ve used gelatin and gelatinous broth to treat acute cases of tinnitus brought on by gut irritation.

Gustav3Y

Plenty of people have tinnitus but not high serum prolactin, there must be other mechanism behind it.

Gustav3Y

Did a pubmed search and seems like prolactinoma can cause tinnitus.
That does not mean it is the same for all.
I know two people with actually prolactinoma tumor and do not have tinnitus as far they say.

But in that case sure Bromocriptine can be a solution.

It only happens at night time white noise it's manageable yet annoying, I'd like to find something to minimise it,
For sure, because at night you have lower noises and, if it is posture related, you are more sore. Try to be in a position like with the neck over your shoulders and see if the noise become louder.

Mudokon

Cheers, I don't think it's my posture, I have this over a year and as I said it affects me at night time

Jennifer

How is your digestion, @Mudokon? Do you experience any bloating, gas, constipation, stuffy sinuses, restless legs etc? I ask because if I’ve had anything during the day that irritates my gut, by bedtime my ears will be ringing.

Mudokon

Digestion is okay, yes I do have some gas, the odd stuffy nose, I was told by the doctor to buy a clock and put it by my locker to help

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals