Play Ray Peat Interviews Through Your Podcast Player

Dan W

I've been procrastinating on this for years, but I've finally made a podcast feed of the Peat interviews:
http://www.toxinless.com/peat/podcast

This makes it a lot easier to keep track of which ones you've listened to, and you'll automatically get new ones when they're available.

If there's any podcast RSS gurus out there that can check my work, I'd like to make sure i haven't made a terrible mockery of the format. I'm particularly curious if there's a better way to represent "date only, no-time-of-day" items, since a midnight UTC date just ends up converted to the player's local time.

My only suggestion is to run it through some kind of major podcasting service so that way podcasting apps will be able to scrape it. Almost all podcasts that I want to add I can simply search a few keywords and the app search engine will find it. As it is now, I have to enter feed address manually.

Given, you only have to do it once, but it had me worried when I tried searching for it recently after resetting my phone and it didn't show up. I thought it was gone, and it particularly depressing after finding out Danny Roddy's podcast is no longer being scraped and I can't find the feed for it either.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

My only suggestion is to run it through some kind of major podcasting service so that way podcasting apps will be able to scrape it. Almost all podcasts that I want to add I can simply search a few keywords and the app search engine will find it. As it is now, I have to enter feed address manually.
Makes sense. I felt weird about submitting it to iTunes and such because they're not my interviews, but maybe it's worth it for people to be able to find them.

Given, you only have to do it once, but it had me worried when I tried searching for it recently after resetting my phone and it didn't show up. I thought it was gone, and it particularly depressing after finding out Danny Roddy's podcast is no longer being scraped and I can't find the feed for it either.
Here's his URL:
http://www.generativeenergy.com/main?format=RSS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals