Declining Health Of The Young With Georgi Dinkov (Butter Living Podcast)

SOMO

About veganism, it's funny how, especially girls / young women will adop it, not out of desire of being healthy, but out of elitism. They see that it as socially viewed as a virtue /as "chic" so they adopt it.

I actually think it's sort of the opposite - many girls adopt Veganism not because of the ethical virtues of the diet, but because they just want to be SKINNY.

I don't believe for a second that many of the female vegans on youtube give a ***t about animals. They just want to be thin and skinnier than other girls lol.

Kunstruct

I see various girls that when they see some very young bird or some kitten alone in the street they simply take these animals at home to care for them. Unrelated to any veganism or not I have seen this over an over. Yet I do not know which guys stop in the middle of the road to pick up birds, kitten and other young animals to care for them at home unless their wife or girlfriend tells them so.

SOMO

I see various girls that when they see some very young bird or some kitten alone in the street they simply take these animals at home to care for them. Unrelated to any veganism or not I have seen this over an over. Yet I do not know which guys stop in the middle of the road to pick up birds, kitten and other young animals to care for them at home unless their wife or girlfriend tells them so.

I think the male vegans are vegan to attract vegan females.

:D

Everyone has ulterior motives with the fad vegan diet IMO.

Kunstruct

If the men are going by the vegan principles then a non-vegan female would be "inappropriate".

guapeat

I actually think it's sort of the opposite - many girls adopt Veganism not because of the ethical virtues of the diet, but because they just want to be SKINNY.

I don't believe for a second that many of the female vegans on youtube give a ***t about animals. They just want to be thin and skinnier than other girls lol.
True, main reason is to be skinny. Veganism is also a requisite for being a proper hipster. Besides, if your not a vegan you don't care about the world/environment:)

baccheion

Men lie. Women wear makeup.

If the males knew what they were doing, they'd be far from vegan. Remember what women are like? The associated hormone profile isn't desirable to women. Though maybe it is depending on the time of the month?

But it would make sense that's what they're doing..

Back
Top Bottom