PETA Calls For a Strike on Sex With Meat-Eating Men

Makrosky

Where I become skeptical is when people equate criticism of LGBTQI+-ism with hatred/homophobia. I appreciate that the forum as a place for free discussion of topics and ideas that in many circles would be considered too controversial to discuss.
Sure. I appreciate it as well. As I said, comparing the people who falls under LGTBI categories to criminals is another story. Note: I know what you mean by the ism. The 2030 agenda, George Soros, the illuminati, the californian geek leftists commanded by Judith Butler, you name it. Fine, I get your point. But this is not about this, if you read the original thread you will see it.

But hey, it is my decision, I am not harming anyone by doing that. I didn't click a single time the "Report" button, I didn't start a smear campaign against anyone, they can say as they want. I just don't want to read those things or interact with them.

Old Irenaeus

Sure. I appreciate it as well. As I said, comparing the people who falls under LGTBI categories to criminals is another story. Note: I know what you mean by the ism. The 2030 agenda, George Soros, the illuminati, the californian geek leftists commanded by Judith Butler, you name it. Fine, I get your point. But this is not about this, if you read the original thread you will see it.

But hey, it is my decision, I am not harming anyone by doing that. I didn't click a single time the "Report" button, I didn't start a smear campaign against anyone, they can say as they want. I just don't want to read those things or interact with them.
👏👏

Old Irenaeus

@Luann Yes. What I mean is one can toss around terms like redneck or Bible thumper in polite/elite social circles, often without anyone blinking, but one would never speak in similarly derogative terms about other groups.

Makrosky

@Luann Yes. What I mean is one can toss around terms like redneck or Bible thumper in polite/elite social circles, often without anyone blinking, but one would never speak in similarly derogative terms about other groups.
Fair point. I will add two things: 1st I am non-native english speaker, so I chose "redneck" because in my mind it is the closest word I could find to define that attitude in a single word. Maybe there are better ones. 2nd, I think I always said religious/bible FANATIC (emphasis on that). There are woke fanatics also, and leftist fanatics, and right wing fanatics, and BLM fanatics... all equally bad as the bad part is being a fanatic.

Cheers.

Old Irenaeus

Fair point. I will add two things: 1st I am non-native english speaker, so I chose "redneck" because in my mind it is the closest word I could find to define that attitude in a single word. Maybe there are better ones. 2nd, I think I always said religious/bible FANATIC (emphasis on that). There are woke fanatics also, and leftist fanatics, and right wing fanatics, and BLM fanatics... all equally bad as the bad part is being a fanatic.

Cheers.
Thanks. And I will admit redneck is ambiguous, really being used more as a badge of honor than an insult these days. Also, all of us who tan will have darker necks.

Jennifer

I never understood that behavior in pet owners either until my last dog. She was sweet, polite, loving and tried her very best to please me so I treated her like my own. She died this year and life will never be the same without her. I don’t think it matters if it is pets or children.

Another thing we have in common, Rinse. Meme looked similar to my little buggy man Bee:

1AE2A51F-CC28-4BCD-AA77-76B30C67F206.jpeg

Bee was rescued from a puppy mill. He had an awesome personality, was so much fun, totally crazy—the best kind of crazy—and highly intelligent. He jumped out of bed every morning like it was going to be the best day of his life, and for only a 17 lb peanut, he knew how to take up space and make his presence known. He had his likes and dislikes, and made them perfectly clear. I used to say that he was more man than beast, it was as if he never got the memo that he was a dog. He, my other dog Cricket and my cat Suki, gave me reason to live during a time when I wasn’t yet reason enough, and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of them, and the rest of my fur fam, and feel gratitude for the life we shared together and the way they saved me and continue to. There is a special bond between humans and non-human animals that perhaps only those who have experienced it can truly understand, and I’m grateful I’m one of them.

Last edited:
Another thing we have in common, Rinse. Meme looked similar to my little buggy man Bee:

View attachment 43122

Bee was rescued from a puppy mill. He had an awesome personality, was so much fun, totally crazy—the best kind of crazy—and highly intelligent. He jumped out of bed every morning like it was going to be the best day of his life, and for only a 17 lb peanut, he knew how to take up space and make his presence known. He had his likes and dislikes, and made them perfectly clear. I used to say that he was more man than beast, it was as if he never got the memo that he was a dog. He, my other dog Cricket and my cat Suki, gave me reason to live during a time when I wasn’t yet reason enough, and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of them, and the rest of my fur fam, and feel gratitude for the life we shared together and the way they saved me and continue to. There is a special bond between humans and non-human animals that perhaps only those who have experienced it can truly understand, and I’m grateful I’m one of them.
That is crazy that even our dear baby dogs are the same! Oh my gosh I miss my Meme so much reading what you wrote. She was a highlight of my life. She changed me into a more affectionate person. I hope to see her again someday. Thank you for bonding with me on an animal level 😘

Jennifer

That is crazy that even our dear baby dogs are the same! Oh my gosh I miss my Meme so much reading what you wrote. She was a highlight of my life. She changed me into a more affectionate person. I hope to see her again someday. Thank you for bonding with me on an animal level 😘

I understand. :( I miss mine too, especially this past year having lost my mum. That’s so beautiful that Meme made you a more affectionate person. They really do have a way of pulling it out of us, maybe why they do wonders in situations of trauma and therapeutic settings in general like with equine therapy. I’ve always been an affectionate person but due to certain experiences, I became pretty uncomfortable with physical affection, particularly when it came to men, however, animals allowed me the opportunity to express and receive it without fear, and I discovered how healing and even life changing something as simple as a touch can be when the energy and intention behind it are pure. Anyhow, I’m happy to bond with you anytime. ❤️

I understand. :( I miss mine too, especially this past year having lost my mum. That’s so beautiful that Meme made you a more affectionate person. They really do have a way of pulling it out of us, maybe why they do wonders in situations of trauma and therapeutic settings in general like with equine therapy. I’ve always been an affectionate person but due to certain experiences, I became pretty uncomfortable with physical affection, particularly when it came to men, however, animals allowed me the opportunity to express and receive it without fear, and I discovered how healing and even life changing something as simple as a touch can be when the energy and intention behind it are pure. Anyhow, I’m happy to bond with you anytime. ❤️
❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom