PETA Calls For a Strike on Sex With Meat-Eating Men

This entire thread is about debating ethical veganism. So I'm not sure why you are coming at me wondering why I am even asking the question. There is no stupid questions. We need to be willing to ask stupid questions. This I why I hated public school because people would shame you if you asked a 'dumb' question. If you want to talk consciousness then let's talk about it without putting each other down. Cows display consciousness as well. Have you heard of Temple Grandin? She was an autistic who developed a way to make cows more comfortable as they are about to be slaughtered. She made observations about how cows are very sensitive. So she developed a chute where they couldn't see what was happening ahead of them and so they wouldn't be as scared going into it. A brilliant woman who could make observations that 'normal' folk couldn't. Autistic folks are very focused on the little things that normal folks just overlook. I myself register just right above the line of an autism diagnosis.
Why do you care so much about how I want to love my animal, my plant or if I want to have sex with my meat eating husband? As a Christian should there really be a problem with too much love?

Attachments

• BB5083B1-FE07-4A54-97B3-AA95F1AFC72C.jpeg
    BB5083B1-FE07-4A54-97B3-AA95F1AFC72C.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

InChristAlone

“It isn't my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.”
1 Corinthians 5:12

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Why do care so much about how I want to love my animal, my plant or if I want to have sex with my meat eating husband? As a Christian should there really be a problem with too much love?
Where did I judge you for loving your pet, a plant or that you have sex a meat eating man? I said anthropomorphizing which is giving human characteristics to animals. We can tenderly care for animals without giving them human status. I have said this every time you bring it up.

Luann

If you think that "hating Christians is an acceptable prejudice" you have not read the thread at all

a majority of members here is Christian, there are other issues going on.

Where did I judge you for loving your pet, a plant or that you have sex a meat eating man? I said anthropomorphizing which is giving human characteristics to animals. We can tenderly care for animals without giving them human status. I have said this every time you bring it up.
Give it a rest, you “tenderly care” for yours and I called mine my “little daughter”, shall I go repent or what now?

InChristAlone

I feel like my words are being taken out of context misconstrued and misunderstood. I am sorry if speaking about anthropomorphizing is offensive but please stop coming at me.

Last edited:
I feel like my words are being taken out of context misconstrued and misunderstood every time we talk to each other. I just told you I am just above the line of an autism diagnosis, and that we can talk about consciousness without putting each other down you ignored everything I said. You put a quote about only judging other Christians and I said Makrosky confessed to be culturally christian. He blocked me because he didn't like that I was speaking about marriage and fornication and homosexuality. I am not asking yo to be against him at all. I am sorry if speaking about anthropomorphizing is offensive to you but please stop coming at me.
If you are trying to say that your words are being taken wrong because you are borderline autistic, that isn’t my responsibility to overlook your miscommunication. Again I know you mean well, but I am not gonna sit back and let my views go unnoticed. Don’t respond to me and I won’t respond to you in this thread.

Old Irenaeus

I feel that @InChristAlone was rather dismissive of some of @Makrosky 's points. On the other hand, I don't quite understand the blocking or calling names like fanatic, redneck. And I fear that @Rinse & rePeat has not had her homemade ice cream or done enough grounding yet today.

Attachments

• rodney-king-get-along.gif
    rodney-king-get-along.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 15

InChristAlone

Last edited:

Makrosky

I feel that @InChristAlone was rather dismissive of some of @Makrosky 's points. On the other hand, I don't quite understand the blocking or calling names like fanatic, redneck. And I fear that @Rinse & rePeat has not had her homemade ice cream or done enough grounding yet today.
To sum it up very briefly, as most of it happened in another thread: If someone thinks that LGTBI people are mentally deranged, sinners, similar to criminals and all the things that person said, I don't want to have anything to do with that person, sorry. If that person keeps going and speaks in the name of all christians when she is just a small part of a kind of christians, that is a fanatic for me. If that person keeps insisting

For the other guy, you can read all the things here in this thread man. If the guy is against basic civil/criminal laws to protect the weak, is in favor that the state cannot do anything if a citizen tortures an animal, a kid, a wife, a husband, whatever... and on top of that calls me an animal murder and other things, then I don't want to have anything to do with him.

So both blocked. 99% of the rest of the forum is as always, very kind, polite, nice people.

Makrosky

Note: The levels of racism, misoginy, fanatism, homophobia and stuff like that I am seeing in the forum in the last 2 years is something I never saw before for many years. I am not sure what is happening here but at least another longterm user has confirmed it to me in PM that feels the same.

Old Irenaeus

Where I become skeptical is when people equate criticism of LGBTQI+-ism with hatred/homophobia. I appreciate that the forum as a place for free discussion of topics and ideas that in many circles would be considered too controversial to discuss.

aniciete

Note: The levels of racism, misoginy, fanatism, homophobia and stuff like that I am seeing in the forum in the last 2 years is something I never saw before for many years. I am not sure what is happening here but at least another longterm user has confirmed it to me in PM that feels the same.
Where is the racism?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom