Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

managing

If you ingest enough daily and things like OJ or potatoes then the Pansterone should not be causing issues. I don't know what the optimal potassium/calcium dose would be for you though. But if if you get at least 1g calcium and 3g potassium daily you should be OK.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to give it a few more days and ease back into it . . .

Jsaute21

@haidut thanks. Helpful answer. It just seems to be almost consistent...i have been waking up with a slight headache on the left side of my brain since starting Pansterone. Keep in mind i am using a very small dose. I also wake up with an erection, and arms feel bigger and harder already. Most symptoms are good, just makes sense to question the occasional negative one.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

I read about his use of supplements many times and you can probably find more with a google search (site:raypeatforum.com) or a forum search (posted by "haidut"). He said he takes them as needed , he has various substances that have their use depending on what he's looking for. Usually pansterone and androsterone are taken after physical activity to enhance recovery, no more than 5mg of dhea at a time. If he uses androsterone with pansterone he keeps the ratio as recommended on the corresponding thread, he also occasionally uses androsterone with pregnenolone in higher doses . In any case I do not know how relevant it is, the information from the studies is provided and you should experiment yourself as different people react differently . I did not like pansterone , androsterone is too potent at 1mg and yet some take 10 with great success..
If you decide to experiment with it at least start with a low dose .

JDreamer

Great, thanks to you as well. Chronic stuffing of nasal cavities is often a symptoms of low CO2 production. I am glad you feel the Pansterone is helping but if you want to experiment with increasing CO2 levels more, you can try a high-ish dose of thiamine (300mg - 600mg) and repeat that several times a day if it stops working after several hours. Bag breathing is another method, but thiamine (vitamin B1) may be more convenient when you are on the go.

Sorry to butt in, but my sinus congestion has been terrible for the last 10 years. It started around the same time as my bloating issues and hair loss. Every morning I wake up with the inner lining near the back of each nasal passage coated over with a hardened layer of mucous.

At any rate - I need to give thiamine a try if that's what you recommend.

Gl;itch.e

Sorry to butt in, but my sinus congestion has been terrible for the last 10 years. It started around the same time as my bloating issues and hair loss. Every morning I wake up with the inner lining near the back of each nasal passage coated over with a hardened layer of mucous.

At any rate - I need to give thiamine a try if that's what you recommend.
do you even carrot salad?

tara

Every morning I wake up with the inner lining near the back of each nasal passage coated over with a hardened layer of mucous.
Does your mouth stay shut at night so you can breath through your nose? If not, you could try a chin strap or tape. Can help improve CO2 levels and open nasal passages.

tara

It doesn't stay shut the whole night. It tends to drift open.
That's common. You could try encouraging it to stay shut with mechanical support. Made a difference to me, though my issues are different.

managing

Will the aldosterone and potassium channel inhibition be decreased (or increased) if applied to scrotum? Specifically referencing Pansterone (and/or Androsterone and/or Gonadin) here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To be fair, going through 31 pages isn't exactly easy. Things will get asked again from time to time . . .

Neither is getting asked the same thing over and over again
Will the aldosterone and potassium channel inhibition be decreased (or increased) if applied to scrotum? Specifically referencing Pansterone (and/or Androsterone and/or Gonadin) here.

Depends on how much unmetabolized pregnenolone/DHEA reahes the serum. If most of it gets metabolized in the gonads to androgens then not much aldosterone antagonism or potassium channel blocking will occur unless other androgens have these abilities as well. Testosterone may have some aldosterone blocking effects too, but I think they are quite weaker compared to pregnenolone/progesterone.

Makrosky

We may switch to different bottles as the current ones have a really narrow dropper and sometimes it malfunctions. I suppose you can pout into another container and use another dropper. People usually have droppers left over from other liquid products sold in stores. Most droppers in those bottles measure 24-25 drops per ml so it should be the same dose as the built in dropper in Pansterone.
So haidut, can I put the Pansterone liquid in an empty Energin bottle ? (the big one)

Is pansterone (DMSO version) going to be affected by sunlight or previous b-vitamins content of the bottle ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So haidut, can I put the Pansterone liquid in an empty Energin bottle ? (the big one)

Is pansterone (DMSO version) going to be affected by sunlight or previous b-vitamins content of the bottle ?

The Pansterone in DMSO should be affected by sunlight. You can certainly pour into the Energin bottles but the drop dose will change. Since 20 drops of the Energin bottle is 1ml and 25 drops of the Pansterone bottle is 1ml, this means that you need only 3 drops from Energin bottle to match the 4 drop dose from the Pansterone bottle.

Makrosky

Anything over 10mg DHEA in a single dose is likely to raise estrone levels. Some people with a LOT of adipose tissue can get this effect even from 5mg but it is rare. As long as the single dose is kept below 10mg a person should be OK. Also a larger dose like 10mg takes much longer to process and convert into other steroids, so if you take a second dose within less than 24 hours of the 10mg dose, estrone will likely rise again. DHEA converts into androstenedione and androstenedione is a MUCH better substrate for aromatase than testosterone. So, you don't want to jack up androstenedione much beyond the physiological levels. The supplement Andro, which the baseball industry abused in the 1990s was just that - large doses of androstenedione, and quite a few people got liver issues due to the massive conversion into estrogens.
Ok but if DMSO potentiation is between 3x-10x then a single drop of Pansterone (on DMSO) could equal to 12.5mg, right ? And thus increase estrone.

Makrosky

The Pansterone in DMSO should be affected by sunlight. You can certainly pour into the Energin bottles but the drop dose will change. Since 20 drops of the Energin bottle is 1ml and 25 drops of the Pansterone bottle is 1ml, this means that you need only 3 drops from Energin bottle to match the 4 drop dose from the Pansterone bottle.
Ok thanks man!

managing

Neither is getting asked the same thing over and over again

Depends on how much unmetabolized pregnenolone/DHEA reahes the serum. If most of it gets metabolized in the gonads to androgens then not much aldosterone antagonism or potassium channel blocking will occur unless other androgens have these abilities as well. Testosterone may have some aldosterone blocking effects too, but I think they are quite weaker compared to pregnenolone/progesterone.
Thanks @haidut . Glad I asked. I'll try this with one drop. I am going to assume that the smaller the dose the more likely it is all metabolized locally rather than entering blood stream. I'll let you know what I observe if anything meaningful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals