Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Entropy

Hi Haiduit,

I notice some crystal formation in the oil based form, wondering if that's the DHEA, or Pregnenolone and should I be careful with those tiny chunks and make sure they're dissolved well in the oil? I don't want to be over-dosing.

Thanks

japanesedude

I get diarrhea from pansterone its almost everyday.
I don't take any kind of other supplements together.
I think that DMSO is causing this but What is actually causing diarrhea? 
@haidut

lunademiel***

Hi, can you please let me know if the pregnenolone and DHEA can be considered bioidentical? Are these plant sourced (yams and or soy)?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I get diarrhea from pansterone its almost everyday.
I don't take any kind of other supplements together.
I think that DMSO is causing this but What is actually causing diarrhea? 
@haidut

Could be dose related, so I would stop for a few days and then start with 1 dose (4 drops) only for a week. Most people use too much Pansterone, I think the 4 drops are probably enough for most unless there is proven severe DHEA deficiency.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi, can you please let me know if the pregnenolone and DHEA can be considered bioidentical? Are these plant sourced (yams and or soy)?

I already answered over email.

miki14

So I haven't ordered yet Haidut's product because for my rats I already had Dhia, Preg & dmso at home. Taken both solo had decent but short lived results. Now for a few weeks mixed both together and the results are amazing. Great relaxation, mental focus, more strength and endurance, high metabolism never cold (without thyroid supps!) more confidence, reduction of depression! Another change is a surge in appetite, my rats eat so much more while losing weight, suddenly they crave starches, meat and coffee. Usually they're fruit and fish addicts and coffee made them feel weird. I can't wait to add some 11k-dht to their stack.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I haven't ordered yet Haidut's product because for my rats I already had Dhia, Preg & dmso at home. Taken both solo had decent but short lived results. Now for a few weeks mixed both together and the results are amazing. Great relaxation, mental focus, more strength and endurance, high metabolism never cold (without thyroid supps!) more confidence, reduction of depression! Another change is a surge in appetite, my rats eat so much more while losing weight, suddenly they crave starches, meat and coffee. Usually they're fruit and fish addicts and coffee made them feel weird. I can't wait to add some 11k-dht to their stack.

Great, thanks for the feedback! Increased hunger is usually a good sign.

ddjd

The thread on 5a-DHP has studies on the neurotrophic effects of that steroid. Finally, pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA are known to remyelinate tissue, which affects pain perception as well. People with MS have peripheral nerve pain due demyelination.

Haidut I seem to have recurring shingles as well as a lot of problems with pains in my nerves throughout my body, it feels like i might have the demyelination that you talk about. Do you know if its high estrogen that causes problems with the central nervous system and shingles? or could it be high cortisol?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut I seem to have recurring shingles as well as a lot of problems with pains in my nerves throughout my body, it feels like i might have the demyelination that you talk about. Do you know if its high estrogen that causes problems with the central nervous system and shingles? or could it be high cortisol?

Estrogen, cortisol, serotonin, low thyroid and inflammation can all negatively affect nerve health and myelination. Progesterone and thyroid happen to oppose all of these bad signals and especially progesterone/pregnenolone are crucial for remyelination of nerves.

japanesedude

A few years ago, I hurt the inside elbow tunnel and paralysis is left in my left hands pinky area
from bad forearm and grip strength over training.
my elbow got clicky(tunnel area), sometimes,I feel pain in my inside forearm,Near the triceps and palm's pinky area.
Im pretty sure that I hurt elbow nerve quite terribly.
so,Can it help to applying Pansterone,Pregnenolone or Progesterone on my tunnel area?

Last edited:

miki14

Shingles is caused by the virus herpes zoster and DMSO is a effective treatment.

BrianF

Taking 4 drops daily for over a week (two days, I took 8 drops) and either I'm suffering some kind of placebo effect (or a delusion) but I actually look a few years younger - not a lot of years, just a few - has anyone reported this type of effect?

I'm also taking with the tocovit that I ordered too - 2 drops every evening, around the same time I take my aspirin.

opethfeldt

Taking 4 drops daily for over a week (two days, I took 8 drops) and either I'm suffering some kind of placebo effect (or a delusion) but I actually look a few years younger - not a lot of years, just a few - has anyone reported this type of effect?

I'm also taking with the tocovit that I ordered too - 2 drops every evening, around the same time I take my aspirin.

Seems within the realm of possibility. Pregnenolone and DHEA are the "steroids of youth" after all. I haven't experienced this effect myself, though. I'm 26, however.

Wagner83

What other effects did you notice? Do youse dmso or tocopherols and do you apply both pansterone and tocovit on scrotum?
There has been discussions on aging and cortisol could be a culprit, so perhaps lowering cortisol had an effect, Ray reported a potent effect of pregnenolone which got him rid of a lot of wrinkes.

B

Braveheart

I'm 72 and take 4-6 drops daily...I can't remember feeling this good/young for years...

BrianF

I used on my wrists and some thin skin areas of my hands. Never thought about applying to my nutsack. I knew the product Gonadin can be applied there.

Might i expect a better effect applying to the scrotum? Im all for getting more bang for my buck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals