Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Peata

As an update, I had to stop Pansterone. My estrogen symptoms came back really hard and the other symptoms I was taking it for, such as fatigue, came back. I don't know if something in it converted to estrogen or if my progesterone was just too low at that point. Anyway, am just using progesterone now and things seem ok.

Makrosky

As an update, I had to stop Pansterone. My estrogen symptoms came back really hard and the other symptoms I was taking it for, such as fatigue, came back. I don't know if something in it converted to estrogen or if my progesterone was just too low at that point. Anyway, am just using progesterone now and things seem ok.
Peata, were you using the DMSO or MCT version?

managing

DMSO. The last bottle I used was the lower dmso formula.
I am wondering if a change to the preg/dhea ratio is in order. I find that if I supplement 1 drop of pansterone with 1.25mg sublingual DHEA, my problems go away. Don't know if this would address your issues, but it clearly rectifies mine. Hard to know how to translate that sublingual 1.25mg into the DMSO topical one, but I wonder if @haidut would be interested in experimenting?

Beastmode

The logic for applying to scrotum is not only that it might have stronger libido impact--in fact, my experience is that it does not seem to matter. Its that preg and dhea may be metabolized directly by the testes into downstream metabolites. This means that some of the potentially negative effects some of us have felt (breathlessness) may be mitigated. This HAS been my experience.

I've used the Pansterone (2 drops) on the testicle and did notice the same boost of libido, etc without the "aggression" side effects.

In regards to the dropper, I'm curious if there's a defect of the dropper b/c I can't get 1 drop to come out at a time and I'm doing what @haidut suggested. 2 drops seem to come out which is fine given that the amount isn't too much.

I haven't had any labs run, but I can feel and see a significant difference in my body from this product and K2. Highly recommend.

Makrosky

@haidut,

Pansterone in MCT arrived yesterday. I've tried it yesterday and today. 2 drops each time, so that's 2.5 mg.

Contrary to what I was expecting, I get what seem to be more estrogenic symptoms from the MCT version than the DMSO version. That is : very strong bouts of anger, irritability and a sense of helplessness. Wow! Incredible. It reminds me my "serotonergic days". I didn't remember that! Reaaaally nasty feeling.

I still need to experiment more but I have a question in the meanwhile :

For DMSO I was using 1 drop (assuming 10x potentiation) I was getting 12.5 mg PREG and 12.5 mg DHEA.

For MCT I've been using 2 drops. I am getting 2.5mg PREG and 2.5 mg DHEA.

Although both versions have a 1:1 ratio PREG to DHEA ... Could it be possible that 12.5 mg of PREG is enough to counteract possible estrogenic symptoms of 12.5 mg DHEA, whereas 2.5 mg PREG is not enough to counteract 2.5 mg DHEA ? I know it might sound stupid because the ratio is still 1:1 but I'm really puzzled.

Nothing else changed.

For anyone else reading this : please keep in mind I'm still experimenting, don't take this as 100% reliable.

Last edited:

managing

@haidut,

Pansterone in MCT arrived yesterday. I've tried it yesterday and today. 2 drops each time, so that's 2.5 mg.

Contrary to what I was expecting, I get what seem to be more estrogenic symptoms from the MCT version than the DMSO version. That is : very strong bouts of anger, irritability and a sense of helplessness. Wow! Incredible. It reminds me my "serotonergic days". I didn't remember that! Reaaaally nasty feeling.

For DMSO I was using 1 drop (assuming 10x potentiation) I was getting 12.5 mg PREG and 12.5 mg DHEA.

Although both versions have a 1:1 ratio PREG to DHEA ... Could it be possible that 12.5 mg of PREG is enough to counteract possible estrogenic symptoms of 12.5 mg DHEA, whereas 2.5 mg PREG is not enough to counteract 2.5 mg DHEA ? I know it might sound stupid because the ratio is still 1:1 but I'm really puzzled.

Nothing else changed.

For anyone else reading this : please keep in mind I'm still experimenting, don't take this as 100% reliable.
Where did you apply? What time of day? Two drops at one time, or spread?

Wagner83

@haidut,

For the record a couple of members reported androsterone in mct was as potent (but took longer for the effects to appear) as the dmso version. If you are applying on scrotum maybe the mct formula doesn't carry the dhea/preg deep enough or quick enough to reach the testicles? Had you tried 2 drops of the dmso formula on arms or legs?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut,

Nothing else changed.

Thanks for the report. I don't know why it has these effects on some people. The formula is the same as the DMSO/ethanol except of using the tocopherol/MCT as solvent. Keep me posted as usage continues.

managing

I am finding two things interesting.

First, is that there may be some unrelated issues that are contributing to the breathlessness in my case. You can read about it here if interested:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...iamine-responsive-megaloblastic-anemia.16022/

Second, I find that if I use Pansterone with a tiny drop of Androsterone* it is an amazing combination. Feel like a million dollars. I think the aromatase inhibition of Andro is the thing here?

* By tiny drop, I mean I let the dropper barely start to bead up and then touch it to my skin. Probably 1/4 to 1/3 of a dose. Just right for me when used in combo with Pan.

Makrosky

For the record a couple of members reported androsterone in mct was as potent (but took longer for the effects to appear) as the dmso version. If you are applying on scrotum maybe the mct formula doesn't carry the dhea/preg deep enough or quick enough to reach the testicles? Had you tried 2 drops of the dmso formula on arms or legs?

I tried it on the testes back on january but not anymore. I'm talking about normal topical aplication on the arm. This is how I'm experimenting now.

@managing, 2 drops at once. Arm. After lunch that is around 2pm.

StrongMom

That is sad news, I was just getting excited to try Pansterone. Has anything changed in your situation? Anything stressing you out, etc? Once you stopped, did your estrogen symptoms recede?

Peata

That is sad news, I was just getting excited to try Pansterone. Has anything changed in your situation? Anything stressing you out, etc? Once you stopped, did your estrogen symptoms recede?
Nothing changed, just the usual stresses. Yeah, the estrogen symptoms got a lot better after I stopped, but I always seem to make a lot of estrogen if I'm not treating it, so that's why I had to go back on progesterone.

japanesedude

I think that DHEA or Pregnenolone it self causes irritate,mood swing, aggression through the increasing Estrogen or allopregnenolone.
on 4drops of Pansterone,I get irritate and angry, but I have high libido, strong erection,strong/much controllable orgasm, more volume/ white sperm.
so I don't really know that Pansterone cause elevated estrogen level.
because when I use 25 or 50 mg of oral DHEA, I get terrible moodswing., high libido but I get sore nipple and premature ejaculation.

anyway, I am trying to find how to get rid of 'irritate' ' side effect of Pansterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think that DHEA or Pregnenolone it self causes irritate,mood swing, aggression through the increasing Estrogen or allopregnenolone.
on 4drops of Pansterone,I get irritate and angry, but I have high libido, strong erection,strong/much controllable orgasm, more volume/ white sperm.
because when I use 25 or 50 mg of oral DHEA, I get terrible moodswing., high libido but I get sore nipple and premature ejaculation.

anyway, I am trying to find how to get rid of 'irritate' ' side effect of Pansterone.

It is probably the elevation of allopregnanolone that causes the irritable mood. It is a very well known effect of that steroid. I think a dose of B-complex vitamins has been shown to relive the mood swings from allopregnanolone so you can try that.

Beastmode

It is probably the elevation of allopregnanolone that causes the irritable mood. It is a very well known effect of that steroid. I think a dose of B-complex vitamins has been shown to relive the mood swings from allopregnanolone so you can try that.

Do you think the B-complex may help out with some of the breathlessness symptoms I'm having from Pansterone or is that affecting different pathways?

Makrosky

I think you are overdosing it. 25-50 mg is ALOT and 4 drops of pansterone in DMSO is a lot as well. What happens when you use just 1 drop? "Less is more"

CoconutEffect

Love this product, immediately deeper voice. Is the mechanism that increased testosterone dilates the vocal chords?
Shouldn't this take time? How is it that the effects are so immediate?

B

Braveheart

I also love Pansterone...in addition to many other benefits...I feel taller and my posture all together is more forceful and positive!?...is this possible?...am getting comments...great for this old (72)Peatnick!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think the B-complex may help out with some of the breathlessness symptoms I'm having from Pansterone or is that affecting different pathways?

That I don't know, it was given for mood improvement and not for breathlessness issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals