Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This thread is very extensive, so this question may have been previously answered, but I was wondering if the relatively small amount of mb in oxidal is not enough to see any pigment in the urine after it cycles through the body and is eliminated through urination? From the research I had done on mb I was preparing to see blue or greenish urine a few days after my first initial dose but did not see anything really, besides some urine that was possibly darker than normal. I took 1 drop of oxidal upon waking for about two weeks straight. The effect, I would say, was that I had a very steady state of "relaxed" energy. I have not taken any oxidal for about a week just to see what happens without it. I have still seen no recognizable signs of blue urine. Perhaps the mb is still stored or concentrated in me somewhere? Or it could be that the amount of mb in 1 dose is so small that there is no visible pigment in my urine.
I initially started taking mb because I have had constipation for the first time in my life and for a few weeks straight, so I have had high levels of NO. I have also recently developed what I think may be hypoglycemia, so mb may help with that.
Taking a break from mb, and focusing on bowel movement and inflammation led me to research emodin, and what do you know! Idea Labs had lapodin.
I have tried lapodin 3 times in the last few days. The first time was at night whike in bed and I tried very hard to see if I was just imagining things, but it seemed as though I couldn't control my own thoughts, and my body was quivering. This was from 2 drops. The second time was during the day so I could see what would happen while I had more energy and no paranoia( within the last few months I have gone into shock while in bed at night; this has never happened before, and has left me kind of wary and cautious of it happening again when I go to bed). Last night I tried a drop while eating food, to make sure my blood sugar was up, and I still was given an unpleasant scared feeling that I couldn't really ignore. Im not sure if I should continue using it or not.
I have also started using sovereign laboratories colostrum for the last few days to see if it helps with my gut, digestion and blook sugar, which it seems to. One potential problem with it though is that in the technical information about the product it says it " optimizes seratonin levels in the brain so that you can feel better".... oh boy. I hoped the lapodin would help lower seratonin if the colostrum in fact raises it too much.
The reason I wanted to try colostrum was because for a few weeks ago I started to go into shock after eating. Even if I took a sip of orange juice my chest would feel like it would close up and my brain would feel as if it was being pressed upon. I figured one reason I may have into shock could have been from leaky gut, so I decided to try colostrum.
I apologize for this long post. I am rather new to the forum. I wanted to also thank Haidut for making his supplements available to us; whenever I come across a promising substance in my own learning, low and behold idea labs has it available in a supplement!

Most people report change in urine color after using several milligrams of MB for days even though the official information says you can see discoloration from as little as 80mcg. I have never heard of anybody getting urine discoloration from such a small amount. I personally get it from a few drops when used for a few days and the color is greenish. Higher doses turn the color to blue. Many things can affect urine discoloration including how well MB is absorbed and and distributed to tissues, as well as the oxygenation status of those tissues. I would avoid taking MB with anything that is marketed as boosting serotonin, as MB is a MAO inhibitor and the dose depends on each person. I think using a drop or two daily before bed is probably best for long term use.

Whiteheart

Thank you Haidut, that is very useful information. I believe I need to continue researching colostrum's influence on seratonin.
And that reminds me; there is a coating applied to the colostrum particles which apparently prevents it from being destroyed by stomach acid so it can make it to the intestines. The coating is derived from safflower. Would that most likely mean that the coating inherently contains pufas? Thank you again everyone

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you Haidut, that is very useful information. I believe I need to continue researching colostrum's influence on seratonin.
And that reminds me; there is a coating applied to the colostrum particles which apparently prevents it from being destroyed by stomach acid so it can make it to the intestines. The coating is derived from safflower. Would that most likely mean that the coating inherently contains pufas? Thank you again everyone

Yes, it probably contains PUFA but it is likely a small amount. I am not sure you want such coatings though. Most other "buffered" supplements have been found to have side effects that uncoated ones don't. Also, please post this in a separate thread if this is going to be about colostrum.

theLaw

Tried several bottles of this with doses of roughly 1mg -15mg with no significant results.

I'm currently working on cleaning out my liver with Caffeine + K2, so not sure if my compromised liver had an effect on the results.

I'll probably go back, and give it another shot after my liver is clean.

Also, applying to skin is not advised without a cover to keep it off of clothing.

Cheers! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tried several bottles of this with doses of roughly 1mg -15mg with no significant results.

I'm currently working on cleaning out my liver with Caffeine + K2, so not sure if my compromised liver had an effect on the results.

I'll probably go back, and give it another shot after my liver is clean.

Also, applying to skin is not advised without a cover to keep it off of clothing.

Thanks. Did you do any blood work while using it? It would be nice to see if it had an effect on liver enzymes as the animal studies show it should.

theLaw

Thanks. Did you do any blood work while using it? It would be nice to see if it had an effect on liver enzymes as the animal studies show it should.
Not yet.

I'm trying to go back to the basics and clean out my liver before moving forward with any more major sups.

On a side note, after trying several of your sups (including MB) and activated charcoal + carrots + low dose antibiotics sporadically I've been unable to "catch" any colds over the last year even though everyone around me got sick at some point.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Not yet.

I'm trying to go back to the basics and clean out my liver before moving forward with any more major sups.

On a side note, after trying several of your sups (including MB) and activated charcoal + carrots + low dose antibiotics sporadically I've been unable to "catch" any colds over the last year even though everyone around me got sick at some point.

I think that is a great response - i.e. avoidance of viral infections. OK, thanks and please keep me posted on liver progress.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Waynish

I saw several posts saying not to put methylene blue in your coffee (or milk)... If we're trying to separate timing of caffeine and methylene blue, then I don't understand why they're together in Oxidal. What am I missing?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I saw several posts saying not to put methylene blue in your coffee (or milk)... If we're trying to separate timing of caffeine and methylene blue, then I don't understand why they're together in Oxidal. What am I missing?

It's a very small amount of caffeine, unlikely to interact with the MB.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why are we trying to seperate the effeects of caffiene and MB? They seem to complement each other nicely

I am not separating them, just answering the concern of mixing MB with coffee. The main concern is not the caffeine but even if it was (i.e. blood pressure rise which both caffeine and MB can cause in higher doses) it is not applicable given the amounts in Oxidal.

Waynish

A little confused why 1 drop of oxidal (400mcg) barely changes the color of a liter of water while 1 drop of blue brain boost (.5mg) changes it to very blue... Am I just blanking on unit conversions?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals