Overview of Aromatizable vs Non-Aromatizable Steroids

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I see terms like Aromatizable and Non-Aromatizable steroids thrown around here a lot, but I cannot find a clear overview of these, even on the net.

This is what I have so far:
Aromatizable seems to mean steroids (Testosterone and dhea and ?) that can be converted by aromatase into estrogen.
Non-aromatizable seems to mean steroids (dht and androsterone and ?) (are these 5-AR derived steroids?) that cannot be converted by aromatase into estrogen.
Are there more?
Why is this important?

I also see talked of "saturated" steroids (androsterone?), but I have no idea what this means or why this is important.

Can anyone give a high level view of this?

I am trying to understand this, so I can better deal with my situation (60, PFS, tummy fat, anxiety, bad sleep).

Thanks.

Last edited:

liam183

You can't run a non-aromatizing steroid without a test base. All good cycles call for a use of testosterone along with other steroids on top. This is because you need more estrogen than you would with baseline test levels. It's all about balance. Exogenous hormones that can't aromatize = low estrogen side effects ie libido issues, joint pain, skin aging etc

Alpha

You can't run a non-aromatizing steroid without a test base. All good cycles call for a use of testosterone along with other steroids on top. This is because you need more estrogen than you would with baseline test levels. It's all about balance. Exogenous hormones that can't aromatize = low estrogen side effects ie libido issues, joint pain, skin aging etc
TRT dose should be sufficient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals