Oral Castor Oil experiment– bigger erections and stopping male pattern baldness? Surely too good to be true…

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I feel like the above article has some relevance in this thread.

"PGD2-induced expression of the androgen receptor"

And then maybe this one...

"Both PGE1 and PGE2 caused 2-fold increases in DHT synthesis by HGF and 3-fold increases in 4-androstenedione formation (n = 4, p < 0.001)."

Might atleast account for the effects on the Johnson. :P
Wow incredible find! This would explain exactly what we're noticing!

hierundjetzt

I used 5 drops of it yesterday for the first time. What I noticed so far:
- Muscles looks fuller
- Less water retention (weighed 800g less than yesterday; probably mostly water loss)
- Mind feels calm and confident, it does feel like DHT somehow
- Less constipation, which is good for me
- Hair looks soft and full, but too early to make any comments other than that
- sinuses and nose are free for the first time in weeks
How is all this possible? Castor oil is a known DHT blocker.

Mauritio

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Sumbody just posted a study which strongly correlates with our experiences

"Both PGE1 and PGE2 caused 2-fold increases in DHT synthesis by HGF and 3-fold increases in 4-androstenedione formation (n = 4, p < 0.001)."

hierundjetzt

@Sumbody just posted a study which strongly correlates with our experiences

The study is outdated (1998).

Mauritio

Very interesting, thanks for sharing .
Androstenedione also increased 4 fold, which is way more upstream than DHT. So I wonder what PGE2 would do to DHEA ,Pregnenolone or other more upstream steroids. The bad thing about androstenedione is that it can also go down the estrogenic pathway.

EDIT:

PGE2 actually does increase Pregnenolone.

"Both angiotensin II and PGE2 stimulated the synthesis of pregnenolone (the early step) in a concentration-related manner. At higher concentrations, angiotensin II also stimulated the conversion of [3H]corticosterone to [3H]aldosterone (the late step). PGE2 did not alter the late step significantly."
- Effects of angiotensin, prostaglandin E2 and indomethacin on the early and late steps of aldosterone biosynthesis in isolated adrenal cells - PubMed

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

I am for anything that helps the Johnson...I have hope.

Pablo Cruise

I appreciate the science and how it may explain causation. I think results may be more indicative and hope others will report their experience with Castor Oil. It is safe and do not see any downside. I have added to my regimen and will report back. I will not try more than 1ml daily orally.

Sumbody

I am for anything that helps the Johnson...I have hope.
I'm curious to hear about reports in relation to the topical application.

Personally don't have much interest in trying it myself, (who a I kidding!?! 😅) but I remember reading in other places that people were comparing castor oil to DHT cream in terms of those effects.

Seems hard to believe, no pun intended, but reports of stronger erections, decreased latency, and improved flaccid hang were noted.

Atleast with castor oil the risk of suppression is likely non existant.

Only complaints I read were that the oil is very sticky, and or messy and is difficult to absorb. If anyone finds a particular product or brand that is best suited for topical application, feel free to chime in.

TucsonJJ

I'm curious to hear about reports in relation to the topical application.

Personally don't have much interest in trying it myself, (who a I kidding!?! 😅) but I remember reading in other places that people were comparing castor oil to DHT cream in terms of those effects.

Seems hard to believe, no pun intended, but reports of stronger erections, decreased latency, and improved flaccid hang were noted.

Atleast with castor oil the risk of suppression is likely non existant.

Only complaints I read were that the oil is very sticky, and or messy and is difficult to absorb. If anyone finds a particular product or brand that is best suited for topical application, feel free to chime in.
I will try... starting very slowly... topical and internal... but I am also starting low-dose enclomiphene, which IMO, has great potential...
I will be continuing to take aspirin, K2, alternating vit E... maybe Chrysin... Nettle root... any other suggestions?

Osukhan

adding turpentine to the oral dose may have some benefits.... just found some info going through diff forum pages

rzero

All I see with a quick google search is an assumption of this based on its effectiveness for hair loss. This site claims castor oil isn't "necessarily" a DHT blocker, but olive oil is:
While castor oil doesn’t necessarily block DHT, there are hair products available that combine castor oil with natural DHT blockers like olive oil. As is the case with castor oil without DHT blockers, there are people that swear by its effectiveness, but it is not a scientifically proven fact that it will regrow your hair.

hierundjetzt

All I see with a quick google search is an assumption of this based on its effectiveness for hair loss. This site claims castor oil isn't "necessarily" a DHT blocker, but olive oil is:

Well, your "quick" Google search just led you to a hair restoration clinic in Long Island...I don't have time to search for the peer-reviewed scientific articles now, but by the same principle of a "quick" Google search I came up as the first hit: 15 Best DHT Blockers for Hair Loss
Although this article was reviewed by an MD, I still would not classify it as peer-reviewed.
The internet is full of misinformation, one has to be a bit more alert and conscious of that...

rzero

Well, your "quick" Google search just led you to a hair restoration clinic in Long Island...I don't have time to search for the peer-reviewed scientific articles now, but by the same principle of a "quick" Google search I came up as the first hit: 15 Best DHT Blockers for Hair Loss
Although this article was reviewed by an MD, I still would not classify it as peer-reviewed.
The internet is full of misinformation, one has to be a bit more alert and conscious of that...
My quick google search included going to scores of sites and none had a reference for the claim that castor oil blocks DHT.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

My quick google search included going to scores of sites and none had a reference for the claim that castor oil blocks DHT.
why dont you start by reading through this whole thread. people have already posted anecdotal and scientific literature to back up the claims

rzero

why dont you start by reading through this whole thread. people have already posted anecdotal and scientific literature to back up the claims
I read the whole thread and all I saw were things suggesting castor oil promoted DHT, not blocked it.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I read the whole thread and all I saw were things suggesting castor oil promoted DHT, not blocked it.
then maybe read these posts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom