Oldest Man in the UK Attributes Health to Milk

Samya

Oldest Man in the UK Attributes Health to Milk

Vince believes drinking a glass of milk everyday for more than 94 years and continuously moving his body are the key reasons he's still standing, as it has kept his bones strong .

His love for the beverage began when he left school aged 15 to work on a dairy farm in support of his family. Because Vince’s job was to deliver milk to different houses, he would occasionally help him self to a cold glass on the job.

He claims the beverage helped him get through 1930s Great Depression, adding: "I was drinking and eating well because I worked on a farm. And I often got back and think they gave me a good start in life and for my bones in my body.

Vince has since become an advocate for the powers of milk and convinced his family members to enjoy a cup with him during his 100th birthday party.

Last edited:
OP
Samya

Samya

I think reading these reports reinforces how important nutrition while growing is for health in later life, in particular growing up in a farming environment.

Another one for good measure

dukesbobby777

He admits to eating all kinds of other crap (pizza, hamburgers, etc), and its only a glass of milk per day? I don't think there's much relevance to this at all. Not in a Ray Peat sense. He says he's very active every day. I guess that helps with health. Other than that he's just in the minority of those who live a long time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals