Milk Is Brain Food For The Genius

T

TheBeard

The more I read about dairy the more I believe you have to be in a perfect state of health to consume it a lot, milk especially. Same goes for fruit juices. Peat diet is only for people in optimal health

Not at all, you just have to power through the initial discomfort stage to initiate the virtuous cycle

gaze

at this point i can tolerate a gallon of milk and a half gallon of orange juice (although i usually drink half of both daily). my metabolism used to crash after one or 2 glasses, with strong stress reactions and quick urination. Ultimately what increased my ability to handle it is increasing my salt intake by a tremendous amount on other foods such as a potato. I thought I was getting enough before, but i was way off the amount I needed to get to in order to tolerate this much liquid. I think its very easy to go low on sodium if trying to increase liquids and not increasing salt more then ur normal amount at the same time

EIRE24

How did you use the oil of oregano and what issues did it resolve ?
The oil of oregano did not help my skin issues, I actually solved that with vitamin E and some linoleic acid I used topically. The oil of oregano really helped with digestion and bowel movements. I would just use it before meals, I would put 20 drop of it (super strong) in a glass of water and knock it back and then carry on with whatever I was eating. I would do it twice a day. I also use vitamin B1 for digestion and that helps greatly too. I can now eat whatever in whatever amounts.

ursidae

The oil of oregano did not help my skin issues, I actually solved that with vitamin E and some linoleic acid I used topically.
I know you had dry skin so we have that in common but I wonder was your acne deep and cystic or was it superficial whiteheads/papules? where was it located on your face and was it in clusters? and do you still get blackheads

cedric

Galactose is required for myelin synthesis.
Is SM a lack of galactose/active lactase?
Could raw milk or lactase supplementation be solution ?
Lactase - Wikipedia
https://www.fil-idf.org/wp-content/...017-Reasons-why-galactose-is-good-for-you.pdf

MYELIN ACT AS EFFICIENT MITOCHONDRIA
The bioenergetic role for Myelin suggest new approach to therapeutic of Multiple Sclerosis| Abstract
The bioenergetic role for Myelin suggest new approach to therapeutic of Multiple Sclerosis

International Conference on Central Nervous System & Therapeutics
Nov 12-13, 2018 | Paris, France
Alessandro Morelli

Genova University, Italy

Keynote : J Neurol Neurorehabil Res

Abstract:
The Myelin is very abundant in brain and recent research highlights its role as an energetic support for the axon, quite different from the traditional one. Myelin incorporates many molecular devices typical of mitochondria and aerobically produces ATP better than mitochondria. It has been shown that axonal firing determines a transient drop in Myelin ATP and suggestive hypotheses can be formulated about an important role of myelin in memory and in general in support of cognitive abilities. The alteration of mitochondria as a triggering cause of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is confirmed because myelin appears to derive from mitochondria, probably due to membrane fusion processes.
As far as MS is concerned, promising nutritional and/ or pharmacological approaches that support myelin growth and turnover appear promising: i) integration with high doses of vitamin D, a known trophic agent for mitochondria and therefore also for myelin; ii) food supplementation with galactose, a sugar that appears functional to myelin growth; iii) integration with Biotin and fumarate esters, which support the anaplerotic processes of the myelin, feeding Krebs cycle. In the brain myelin is enriched in the enzyme Carbonic Anhydrase (containing the essential metal Zinc), demonstrative of the active combustion operating inside it. Myelin has also an active synthesis of the heme group, which ensures a good functioning of the respiratory complexes. A link between heavy metal pollution (lead in particular) and neurodegenerative diseases is evident: Lead can replace Zn in the pathway of heme synthesis (inhibiting delta- Aminolevulinic acid dehydratase). The increased incidence of multiple sclerosis in the Sardinia region (Italy), which could derive from the millenary mining activity of lead mining, is interesting.

Biography:

Alessandro Morelli is working as a professor on Biological Chemistry University of Genova, School of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences,DIFAR-Dept of Pharmacy - Biochemistry Lab.He worked as an associate professor at the Faculty of Medicine (before) and full professor (1986) to the Faculty of Science, has been owner of many of Biological Chemistry courses. He coordinated the Interdisciplinary Laboratory for Experimental Biology II, expressing particular passion and competence for teaching application.He was the President of the Paritectic Commission (Professors-Students) for Education and the Right to Study (2005-2008) for University of Genoa and held the office of President of the Degree Course in Biological Sciences (2009-2012).

E-mail: [email protected]

Uridine -galactose metabolism. phospholipids
Short-term administration of uridine increases brain membrane phospholipids precursors in healthy adults: a 31-phosphorus magnetic resonance spectroscopy study at 4T
"Conclusions

This is the first study to report a direct effect of uridine on membrane phospholipid precursors in healthy adults using 31P-MRS. Sustained administration of uridine appears to increase PME in healthy subjects. Further investigation is required to clarify the effects of uridine in disorders with altered phospholipid metabolism such as bipolar disorder."

cedric

Geographic Associations Between Lactase Phenotype, Multiple Sclerosis, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases; Does Obesity Trump Geography? - PubMed

. 2016 Nov;96:68-72.
doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2016.10.001. Epub 2016 Oct 3.
Geographic Associations Between Lactase Phenotype, Multiple Sclerosis, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases; Does Obesity Trump Geography?
Andew Szilagyi 1, Xiaoqing Xue 2
Affiliations
Abstract

Geographic patterns with diminishing rates from north to south toward the equator have been described for a number of diseases, putatively related largely to "western" lifestyle. Among these the inflammatory bowel diseases; Crohn's (CD) and Ulcerative colitis (UC) have been prominent in sharing distributions with a number of autoimmune diseases. One of the interesting associations is the epidemiologic similarity with multiple sclerosis (MS). However, in addition, at least some of these diseases also correlated inversely with lactase non persistent population (LNP) distributions. It is hypothesized that MS should also have an inverse relationship with LNP. We provide support for this by comparing published MS, CD, UC and LNP national rates to the beginning of the new millennium. Possible links among these diseases may be an evolutionary signature of new genes which may have accompanied emergence of lactase persistence millennia ago. The emergent phenotypic dichotomy also forced different assimilation responses to lactose digestion. While intestinal retention of lactase results in direct host enzymatic digestion, in LNP persons intestinal bacterial metabolism of lactose impacts on the host micro-flora. These microbial changes may play some role in altering rates of diseases including IBD and MS. However, since the late 20th century previously observed patterns are changing. Although industrialization is considered to play an important modifying role, the rising rates of obesity with an emphasis on diet, and microfloral pathogenesis, but with an independent geographic pattern may also facilitate altering rates and geographic distributions of both of these and other diseases.

cedric

Glyphosat-manganese chelator , lactase antagonist?
https://archrazi.areeo.ac.ir/article_109185_74193f1fe563600d9c4dba3ca39f781f.pdf

A~Tc~h~.R~a~z~i~/n~s~.~U~9~99~)~5~O_________________________________________________ 93

Effect of Activators and Inhibitors on Lactase Activities to Determine its Kinetic Model

R. Madaniw, M.R. Zarif-fard and F. Golchin-far Razi Vaccine & Serum Research Imlill/le. P.o. Box /1365-/5511. Te/min. Iran

Summary

Lactase activity in presence of mono and divalent metal ions. as its cofactors, and sorne reducing agents was studied. Activation effects of K+ and Mn2+ were better than other cations and dithiotrethiol was more inhibitor. By inhibition constant. 12.15mMol. the type of inhibition was non-competitive. The kinetic model of Lactase hydrolysis reaction also was determined. Among glucose and galactose as its products. galactose had more inhibition effect and the type of inhibition \\as non-competiti\·c. Galactose inhibition constant in lactose substrate \\as 78.7mMol.
[…]
Depending on nature and structure ofthis enzyme and also kind of buffer the effect ofmetal ions were differed. K' and Mn2' for the enzyme, which extracted from Kluyveromyces fragilis and Na+ and Mn2' for the enzyme that extracted from Escherichia coli act as cofactors. In this study effects of some metal ions and reducing agents on activity of lactase and also the kinetic of reactions were determined.

YourUniverse

As far as MS is concerned, promising nutritional and/ or pharmacological approaches that support myelin growth and turnover appear promising: i) integration with high doses of vitamin D, a known trophic agent for mitochondria and therefore also for myelin; ii) food supplementation with galactose, a sugar that appears functional to myelin growth; iii) integration with Biotin and fumarate esters, which support the anaplerotic processes of the myelin, feeding Krebs cycle. In the brain myelin is enriched in the enzyme Carbonic Anhydrase (containing the essential metal Zinc), demonstrative of the active combustion operating inside it. Myelin has also an active synthesis of the heme group, which ensures a good functioning of the respiratory complexes. A link between heavy metal pollution (lead in particular) and neurodegenerative diseases is evident: Lead can replace Zn in the pathway of heme synthesis (inhibiting delta- Aminolevulinic acid dehydratase).
Thanks

cedric

Raw milk is a source of choline and vitamin B5. It is required for ACh synthesis, adrenals, vagus nerve function, myeline synthesis, lipid metabolism, acetyl group. Both are destroyed by heat.
Low Choline Concentrations in Normal-Appearing White Matter of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis and Normal MR Imaging Brain Scans - PubMed
. 2007 Aug;28(7):1306-12.
doi: 10.3174/ajnr.A0580.
Low Choline Concentrations in Normal-Appearing White Matter of Patients With Multiple Sclerosis and Normal MR Imaging Brain Scans
M C Gustafsson 1, O Dahlqvist, J Jaworski, P Lundberg, A-M E Landtblom
Affiliations
Free article
Abstract

Background and purpose: Spectroscopic studies (1H-MR spectroscopy) of normal-appearing white matter (NAWM) in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) with MR imaging brain lesions have already been performed, but our intention was to investigate NAWM in MS patients who lack brain lesions to elucidate whether the same pathologic changes could be identified.

Materials and methods: We checked 350 medical files of patients with MS who are registered in our institution. Fourteen patients (11 women and 3 men; mean age, 48.6 years; handicap score, Expanded Disability Status Scale [EDSS] 2.9; range, 1-6.5) with clinically definite MS and a normal MR imaging of the brain were included. 1H-MR spectroscopy was performed in 4 voxels (size approximately 17x17x17 mm3) using absolute quantification of metabolite concentrations. Fourteen healthy control subjects (11 women and 3 men; mean age, 43.3 years) were analyzed in the same way.

Results: Significant differences in absolute metabolite concentrations were observed, with the patients with MS showing a lower total concentration of N-acetyl compounds (tNA), including N-acetylaspartate and N-acetyl aspartylglutamate (13.5 mmol/L versus 14.6 mmol/L; P=.002) compared with the healthy control subjects. Unexpectedly, patients with MS presented significantly lower choline-containing compounds (Cho) compared with healthy control subjects (2.2 mmol/L versus 2.4 mmol/L; P<.001). The EDSS showed a positive correlation to myo-inositol concentrations (0.14 mmol/L per EDSS; r2=0.06) and a negative correlation to tNA concentrations (-0.41 mmol/L per EDSS; r2=0.22).

Conclusion: The unexpected finding of lower Cho concentrations has not been reported previously. We suggest that patients with MS who lack lesions in the brain constitute a separate entity and may have increased protective or healing abilities.

Light reading and somewhat comical

Milk and genius - Hmolpedia
GW461H57

GW155H271

GW278H261

Above: back cover exert from American genius biographer Clifford Pickover's 1998 Strange Brains and Genius. [1] Right: the famous "come in with the milk" scene from the 2004 film The Aviator, which is based on real life (reaction existence) and times of American aviator pioneer and film mogul Howard Hughes (see also: why is this site here?).
In genius studies, milk and genius refers to the peculiar habit of a number of noted geniuses to consume large amounts of milk and or to exist only on milk in place of other beverages or food.

American genius biographer Clifford Pickover, in his 1998 Strange Brains and Genius, seems to have been the first to call attention to the peculiar phenomenon. [1]

English self-taught electrical engineer, mathematician, and physicist Oliver Heaviside (1850-1925), the person who condensed Maxwell's field equations with 20 variables down to four equations with two variables, had very specific food preferences and an unnatural interest in food. He sometimes lived like a cat, drinking bowls of milk for days. Milk, and nothing else.

Serbian-born American electrical engineer Nikola Tesla, as Pickover reports, also lived on milk, and for many years. [1] Tesla’s milk eating habits and number peculiarities, as biographer Carol Dommermuth-Costa reports, outlined below: [2]

“In his later years, [Tesla’s] meals often consisted of a bowl of milk. His eating habits remained odd. Obsessed by numbers that were divisible by three, he always required eighteen cloth napkins to be placed near his plate so that he could clean each glass, utensil, and dish before using them and then discard the napkin. Also, whenever he needed to wipe his mouth during the meal, he used a clean napkin. This eccentricity also applied to the number of towels that he required in the bathroom. He insisted that either fifteen or eighteen clean towels be on hand when he washed or bathed.”

Tesla, in respect to dietary numbers and milk, is thus strikingly similar to the milk dietary habits of Howard Hughes and his number of peas he required during; always requested his diners with twelve peas, no more, no less (?)

Likewise, Thomas Edison's only foods were milk and the occasional glass of orange juice. [1]

Irish chemist Richard Kirwan, the “brilliant 18th-century polymath”, as Pickover describes him, existed entirely on a diet of only milk and ham.

The most-famous film depiction of the genius milk phenomenon is the “come in with the milk” scene from the 2004 film The Aviator based on the existence reaction of American aviation and film pioneer Howard Hughes (IQ=175±) (see also: why is this site here), as shown adjacent, wherein one can count 60 milk bottles filled with urine.

The 1971 film A Clockwork Orange written, directed and produced by Stanley Kubrick, adapted from Anthony Burgess's 1962 novella A Clockwork Orange, has a similar sort of milk scene.

Theodore Kaczynski (IQ=165), math prodigy turned unabomber, as noted by his college dorm mates, had a room piled with trash two feet deep underneath it all were what smelled like unused cartons of milk.

American electrochemical engineer Libb Thims(IQ=160-230±) frequently consumes upwards of 2 liters of milk per day (1%, 2% or sometimes whole), or 2-3 per week, especially so after long extended 10-hour+ periods of study, after which milk is the only thing that will quench and calm the brain.

References
1. Pickover, Clifford A. (1998). Strange Brains and Genius: the Secret Lives of Eccentric Scientists and Madman (milk, pg. 70 + backcover). Quill.
2. Dommermuth-Costa, Carol. (1998). Nikola Tesla: a Spark of Genius (pg. 128). Twenty-First Century Books.

Further reading
? Jacob, Matthew and Jacob, Mark. (2010). What the Great Ate: a Curious

Add Peat to the list :)

What's the story with that site? It's basically empty now.

GelatinGoblin

My grandfather from my mother's side was a very smart man. Ectomorph, Jewish, handsome (IMO). Engineer, got invited to work in Crimea or some other part of Ukraine, a good apartment and everything. Well because he was Jewish, it was best to avoid some the Northern and Western parts, although he may have been fine in some places in Ukraine, they were always known to be nationalists and whatnot, even many many years after the war and Bandera. But he was very good in Physics and Mathematics, remembered each forumla, wake him up in the middle of the night, and he'll start reciting. Was a great Opera player and singer in his later years too. Wonderful man with a very admirable Wife, my grandmother from my mother's side, very strong woman, more masculine and intellectual then most "men" I see today; but this is besides the point, obviously I got some very good genes ;-)
But anyway, he was a big big milk drinker. Sadly, as he's Jewish, he got ALS and died some years ago and I was too young to really talk to him, but he was a great man. Just reinforces this for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals