Any Doctors In The UK Who Won't Try To Kill My Father?

burtlancast

Thank you. I do! Out of interest, aside from coconut oil are there any other non-gerson additions that you'd integrate as part of the protocol?

Yes, the most obvious one being Vit E, at 800IU-1600IU per day. I believe Haidut sells one of pretty good quality.Vit E is a direct antagonist to estrogen and has been used successfully to prevent/ cure deep vein thrombosis, strokes and heart attacks.

But the problem is you can't add it (and neither aspirin) because the 2 anticoagulant medications he's already taking: Perindopril and Apixaban, which cannot be mixed with other ones.

I have taken a look at their efficiency, and it seems they can only show a total stroke incidence reduction of 1.7% from 2.4% for the placebo (http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/451914)

I can't say i'm really impressed, especially knowing the efficiency of Vit E for coagulation problems.

Then he's taking as well a statin; you can find contradictory information about statins and incidence reduction of strokes (Statins/Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs Raise Stroke Risk)

But besides this anticoagulation problem, you could add the usual Ray Peat diet, like orange juice, coconut oil, milk ( make sure it's A2 milk, or goat milk), 200mg pregnenolone per day, niacinamide, raw carrot.
Magnesium chloride can give anyone a spectacular boost in well-being.But it's bitter to swallow.

And as marsaday said, he needs thyroid above all, since it directly helps the liver to detoxify estrogen by removing it from the blood.

Lowering estrogen is extremely important, because high estrogen is known to trigger coagulation incidents, as epidemiologists have shown with women taking hormone replacement therapy and the pill.

Last edited:

yerrag

Emstar, I can understand your situation. Dads are used to being the ones who know everything. And health and nutrition and medicine and doctors and children without medical degrees - ideas they have formed over a lifetime - it's very hard for them to accept an alternate reality that could have one iota of truth in them. My dad reacted to me before very angrily telling me why I'm trying to kill him. Though I'm sure it's just an expression, it made me realize the only time he can follow my advice is when his mind is mellowed by aging. I think you have the right idea. Get a doctor and I hope you can contact the English herbal doctors (their name's on the first page, sorry) and get them to refer you to someone in UK. I hope and pray that your dad will be receptive. It will be a radical 180-degree shift in advice.

I don't know how litigious the system is in the UK, but if it's anywhere near how it is in the US, be prepared to understand how reticent some doctors could be, however well-meaning they may be.

burtlancast

I can't fathom any sane person of mind taking the time to look at the Burzynski movies and concluding there's nothing wrong with mainstream medicine.

This documentary' s implications are staggering.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals