OJ As A Main Source Of Carbs

Sven90

Dear Peaters,

OJ and Milk are my main carb source.
+tastes good
+cheap
+more ore less everywhere available

Question: I think OJ supplies very good Energy. However the stomach feels completely empty. This is a weird feeling. I dont like to ditch the milk either. And other fresh fruit is not available on a day to day basis.
How do you manage to drink only OJ and Milk?
Do you think adding extra fat or like 1 piece of fruit in the morning would help?

Nutrition:

Upon waking:
8 oz OJ + SALT

Breakfast:
8 oz OJ + SALT
1 Quart Milk

Lunch:
8 oz OJ + SALT
1 Quart Milk

Dinner:
8 oz OJ + SALT
Eggs or Cheese or Beef
Carrots

Before Bed:
8 oz OJ + SALT + Coconut Oil

Thank you

ExCarniv

I always add some solid food on every meal because all liquid seemsunnatural to me.

A 30g block of hard cheese, a soft boiled egg, dates if fresh fruit not available.

Runenight201

Lol how is this myth that an OJ and milk diet is all peaters eat perpetuated? It needs to go, as I'm not sure of anyone who has been successful on such a diet.

If you want your stomach to feel more full, I'd recommend adding some cooked fruits, such as apple sauce into the mix. Ironically, sprite seems to make my stomach feel more full compared to any other fruit. I think it's due to the fact that it is digested so well and has no problems sliding around any matter in my stomach, where as most other foods don't quite give the same effect. You could give it a go and see how you feel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals