OJ and white rice

SamYo123

OJ doesnt increase my temps but still provides energy to do anything
Rice makes me warm but I feel to slow, like too relaxed but lazy/no energy/tired

Whats going on here?

meatbag

OP
S

SamYo123

You get the same result from the salty broth and unsalted rice?
salted rice and unsalted rice.

Never tried broth in my life

MY other question is OJ makes me a little bit gassy to, why is that?

meatbag

salted rice and unsalted rice.

Never tried broth in my life

MY other question is OJ makes me a little bit gassy to, why is that?
How to turn straight

The rice is providing glucose, maybe try white sugar and see what happens

I don't think white rice is terrible, just that sugar and fruit juice is better

jet9

Rice makes me warm but I feel to slow, like too relaxed but lazy/no energy/tired

Whats going on here?
Same experience, that’s why I stopped eating rice (and all grains, which are worse for me than rice) 6 years ago.

I eat fruit and tubers for carbs.

Whats going on here?
The difference in nutrients between the two is huge. Orange juice has much more potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, etc. The main factor is potassium though, as it does most of the job that is often ascribed to insulin. The white rice is pure glucose and very little potassium, so insulin has to be released in bigger quantities. That can contribute ups and downs in your energy levels.

Do you feel the same thing after eating potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams or other tubers? These are very rich in potassium, and much more nutritious in general than rice.

Mike wolff

The difference in nutrients between the two is huge. Orange juice has much more potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, etc. The main factor is potassium though, as it does most of the job that is often ascribed to insulin. The white rice is pure glucose and very little potassium, so insulin has to be released in bigger quantities. That can contribute ups and downs in your energy levels.

Do you feel the same thing after eating potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams or other tubers? These are very rich in potassium, and much more nutritious in general than rice.
Do you drink regular orange juice or fresh squeezed.

Do you drink regular orange juice or fresh squeezed.
I'm currently drinking apple juice, since they have it back in stock now, but before I was drinking just regular orange juice. Fresh orange juice is better though.

Abba

I'm currently drinking apple juice, since they have it back in stock now, but before I was drinking just regular orange juice. Fresh orange juice is better though.
What is the different effect of apple juice compared to regular orange juice that you feel? About how much do you drink daily?
Thank you.

What is the different effect of apple juice compared to regular orange juice that you feel? About how much do you drink daily?
Thank you.
I think I tolerate apple juice better, so it gives me a more clear headed feeling. Fast to digest as well, so less gut disturbances. Orange juice can make feel heavy after drinking it, especially if I drink a lot of it at once.

Currently I'm not doing any juice, but when I was, I would drink about a liter a day.

Xemnoraq

I experience the same thing, after a big bowl of rice im extremely fatigued to the point where i fall asleep in the middle of a task, and to be honest i think this is a good thing, some highly salted rice with cheese and hearty soup broth really lowers cortisol and adrenaline, the high sugar and salt, i see this simply as the body needed rest, and the nutrients from the meal are helping the body unwind, i always have the best sleeps when im so tired that i pass out in the middle of a task haha, i definetely think the fatigue post meal with rice is like a natural unwind for the body, for me i usually eat the rice around 10 o clock, and it has me so relaxed before bed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals