Going back to more starchy diet?

清貴杉山

Iv been back to ray peat principles of eating for a few weeks now and idk if its the amount of fruit or the high amount of liquids but somethig is giving me a bit of gas,not too much but its always a concern.when i was eating more white rice and potatos,even white sweet potatos i didnt have this gas,also the high amount of liquid that you end up drinking in this kind of protocol,not even talking about how OJ destroys me and im farting all day,but the liter of milk plus the coffees and the juices and what not ends up giving me gas.i came back here to treat my hives and im succesfully doing it but at what cost?gas is never a good sign in food terms

Apple

Iv been back to ray peat principles of eating for a few weeks now and idk if its the amount of fruit or the high amount of liquids but somethig is giving me a bit of gas,not too much but its always a concern.when i was eating more white rice and potatos,even white sweet potatos i didnt have this gas,also the high amount of liquid that you end up drinking in this kind of protocol,not even talking about how OJ destroys me and im farting all day,but the liter of milk plus the coffees and the juices and what not ends up giving me gas.i came back here to treat my hives and im succesfully doing it but at what cost?gas is never a good sign in food terms
Did you try different kinds of milk?
raw, pasteurized, UHT, A2, goat ... they all can make difference

清貴杉山

as i said before all COLD FRIDGE milks makes me gassy,but if they are room temp or even warm i can tolerate nearly everyone,i noticed that i need to keep my milk separated from my solid meals,i feel my stomach acid getting dissolved with milk ,i will definetly not drink oj again,i will try to low my liquid milk amount and start eating a bit of low fat fresh cheese for the calcium and protein,i will try to cook bananas too,i found 0 issues with raw apples and pears,i buy organic high quality tho,energy and mood wise i feel really good,its just im a bit gassy,thats all,also my hives are slowly healing

清貴杉山

the overall feeling is that before eating white rice and more meat i had zero issues,when i came back to peating i started to feel gassy

mmb82

How are bowel movements? Aside from the gas, are there any other changes there?
Have you tried more solid food like cheeses/yogurt instead of milk and/or fruit instead of the OJ or are you trying to stick to just OJ and milk as much as possible? It might just be too drastic of a change in a short amount of time for your digestive system.

清貴杉山

How are bowel movements? Aside from the gas, are there any other changes there?
Have you tried more solid food like cheeses/yogurt instead of milk and/or fruit instead of the OJ or are you trying to stick to just OJ and milk as much as possible? It might just be too drastic of a change in a short amount of time for your digestive system.
HI,bowels are ok 1 or 2 a day i go to the bath,yogurt never gave me any issue cheese too,i will do more fruit and if i can cooked fruit and top the milk amout to 1 liter,i was talking with a friend maybe my gut is adjusting to my new carb sources,because its just a bit of gas,not even bloating or pain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals