No Real Title Explains This

michael94

I just had a ritual cleansing bath, consecrated the salt and water. I tend to do this when nothing else works. It seems to work sometimes, I'm sure one could explain this working in a phycological manner. But theres definitely a spirit model explanation of why this could work as well.
Swimming in the ocean or rubbing yourself with salt in the shower is definitely more than placebo.

johnsmith

Swimming in the ocean or rubbing yourself with salt in the shower is definitely more than placebo.

I thought the same thing this time. Being instructed to poor large bowl of salt in your bath has got to give you some sort of salt buzz.

Lucenzo01

I was stuck in a deppresive-state for a long time till I started Peating and supplementing as a mad man. Depression is physiological. If you are good financially then you must man up and keep pushing forward. Keep trying things and never stop looking for something that works for you. You need to take a pragmatical approach. **** the feelings. Your feelings are a result of of the suffering of your body. Keep your mind cold as ice. The world is a shitty place that requires a ***t ton of hard work to make it bareable, and you need a strong body to keep afloat.

This is what worked for me. Take with every meal:

Niacinamide: 500 mg
Riboflavin: 300 mg
Vitamin C: 5 grams.
Taurine: 2 grams.
Creatine: 2 grams.

Apart from this I made my own energin with biotin, thiamine and p5p to get this vitamins topically as oral would send me directly to a suicidal state.

Good luck. If you have any doubt just ask me and I will get to you.

DaveFoster

I think this is sort of half truth. Of course sometimes one just needs to try to change one's mindset and it's important to make an effort to do it. But I don't believe in this new age philosophy that it's ALL in your hands. And I think that pressure can actually really screw one up.
It's certainly not all in your head. To activate the orienting reflex (and the sexual reflex) relies on a balanced hormonal state. It's "in your hands" to change your environment (whether as a change in surroundings or biochemistry), but you can't think your way out of depression, schizophrenia, diabetes, or any other disease state.

Interestingly enough, OCD and other forms of neurosis feature neuroticism and a constant state of tension. Mental illness encompasses the state of compulsive control over your mind and environment. I've regularly entered into stages of neuroses, and a state of mental health involves no rumination or worry. A seamless flow of life: perceive, think and act with little room for backpedaling or stalling in the mind!

I'm growing to acknowledge that severe suffering need not occur. Healthy humans respond well to their environment just fine without debilitating symptoms of mental illness, and these conditions may be thought of as an exaggerated stress response in the context of limited energy availability (to guide and protect the self.)

Last edited:

Stud

hey i don't want to brag about it but one and half years ago i had the biggest psychological problems, anxiety ever like I would never even have guesed was possible. this all emerged because of a mixture of risky things I was doing like intermittend Fasting, eating lots of starch, sodium restriction (not on purpose but was only eating unsalted food and did hardly use it on food) and lastly viral problems. fast forward one year i'm on top of the world, i'm physicly in very good shape, have networked with lots of great people, have great social status, feeling amazing and am creating my empire. this shows that anything is possible. I still remember the countless times i wanted to end my life but boy am i glad i didn't take that road. so my advise to you is try uping sodium intake, consider taking dht/ progesteron for GABA (as replacement for alcohol), cleanse your liver and maybe take thyroid. I wish you much luck in your adventure of getting your health back and if you need someone to talk to message me. You can do it! ;)

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Guys thank you, overall I am better when comparing elapsed time, and how many episodes in between. My baseline is typically better, and the lows last 1-2 days. The important thing is I do snap out of it, obviously alcohol abuse doesn’t help that speed up.

My supplements that truly make a difference:

2 Aspirin daily- with coffee

Magnesium Glycinate- Pure Encapsulations

Zinc picolinate - Pure Encapsulations

(These Effect 5ht1a and relieve anxiety and muscle tension)

Correcting Vitamin D3 status (was 22)

B Complex - Pure Encapsulations

Unique E - occasionally

Super K - with my D3

Occasional Vitamin A

Chamomile tea - Aromotase inhibitor

Vitamin c food derived - 240 -420 mg daily with oranges and aspirin

johnsmith

I recently switched to making Magnesium Chloride spray (Ancient Minerals brand) because I heard Dr. Garrett Smith (hair mineral analysis guy) say this form of topical magnesium is 10 times as effective at bringing magnesium levels up on hair tests, then pills are.

Regina

Richard Bandler and John Grinder, both Jewish intellectuals have their causality reversed.

I hate this garbage. It's all falsity, and I know people who pretend to be happy, and who put on false smiles. It makes me inordinately disgusted, and the type of people who engage in this sort of disingenuous behavior do so as a coping strategy in response to chronic stress, similar to determinism. I've tried it before, and it led to such distortions in my personality that merely breaking free from the imposed behaviors in itself held a tremendous degree of therapeutic value.

When the individual believes it, however, it can offer a relief from stress, which I've also experienced. It allowed me to survive in a state of chronic conflict and inflammation. It's similar to the placebo effect, but if we employ the proper methods, then an imposition of reality on the self remains unnecessary; rather, we could have a free-flowing form of expression in place of the dogmatic, pseudo-religious rational approach to everything.

I once asked Dr. Peat what he thought of "engaging" with the stressor and "flexing against it" (akin to a concentric movement against a heavy load); he thinks it's protective compared to the alternative (learned helplessness, analogous to the eccentric movement of bearing a load.) Ideally, we would eliminate extraneous stressors, but engaging in self-delusion interferes with normal interventions to protect the organism, and as such, you will only find this kind of neuroticism in adults or in cases of extreme stress in adolescence (as in schizophrenics or other personality distortions as a "last-ditch effort" to preserve a perceived sense of order.)
Nice insights Dave.

lampofred

Guys thank you, overall I am better when comparing elapsed time, and how many episodes in between. My baseline is typically better, and the lows last 1-2 days. The important thing is I do snap out of it, obviously alcohol abuse doesn’t help that speed up.

My supplements that truly make a difference:

2 Aspirin daily- with coffee

Magnesium Glycinate- Pure Encapsulations

Zinc picolinate - Pure Encapsulations

(These Effect 5ht1a and relieve anxiety and muscle tension)

Correcting Vitamin D3 status (was 22)

B Complex - Pure Encapsulations

Unique E - occasionally

Super K - with my D3

Occasional Vitamin A

Chamomile tea - Aromotase inhibitor

Vitamin c food derived - 240 -420 mg daily with oranges and aspirin

Have you ever tried thyroid? All of these supplements seem to synergize to increase androgens and lower aromatase/estrogen but the best way to do that is just to take enough thyroid and eat enough real food each day.

Waynish

hi people, the magnitude of which I feel things is intense. This can’t be explained via pro metabolism or contrary to metabolism. Sometimes the mind isn’t that black and white. Why hasn’t god allowed me to die yet ?

So many cries for help on this forum. Is it because people have tried so many things before they end up trying Peatarian stuff - or does the community attract sick people en masse for a different reason.

lampofred

So many cries for help on this forum. Is it because people have tried so many things before they end up trying Peatarian stuff - or does the community attract sick people en masse for a different reason.

Why else would people be posting on an obscure health forum if they didn't need any help with either mental or physical health?

Waynish

Why else would people be posting on an obscure health forum if they didn't need any help with either mental or physical health?

There's a big difference between posts that state some symptoms and try to lay out information and ask specific questions to get help - and ones like these which is suicide hotline level.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

There's a big difference between posts that state some symptoms and try to lay out information and ask specific questions to get help - and ones like these which is suicide hotline level.

For the record people, I still have lows but they last an hour or two, not days. I’m much better now than back then. Thank you anyway to all who tried to help.

zewe

I don’t know what I am. I know what’s in my heart, I know I want to be a good and loving person. I know in the world we live, quite often, my soul feels without a home. God knows what’s in my heart. I have always dreamt that one day, I will feel as though I finally came to fruition. It is long overdue, but I will never stop waiting for this. If I am on my death bed, and it manifests the last second of my life, then it was worth waiting for.

I think you are what is called a "Wanderer." If so, you've come from a higher dimension; your soul expression is to serve others in the physical plane.
Thank you for your gifts and service.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I think you are what is called a "Wanderer." If so, you've come from a higher dimension; your soul expression is to serve others in the physical plane.
Thank you for your gifts and service.

Perhaps you’re right, and thank you. I am in a better place these days, despite losing everything. I am okay and at peace. I wonder how you inferred that though ?

zewe

A Wanderer’s Handbook
An Owner’s Manual For ETs And Other Spiritual Outsiders
The Abridged Version
Written by Carla Lisbeth Rueckert

SNIPS FROM...AND I REALIZE THE SPELLING IS OFTEN WRONG! I TRIED TO BREAK THIS UP FOR EASIER READING. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S JUST THIS COPY BUT I DON'T REMEMBER SO MANY TYPOS.....zewe

There is another large group of people on planet Earth who are just as much wanderers as the ET contingent. These are the Earth natives who have begun to awaken to their metaphysical identity, as citizens of eternity and creatures of infinite nature and existence. Once the seeker awakens, native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider. The ET and Earth native wanderers are identical in their nature, their mission, and the challenges facing them. Both groups have taken Earth bodies and incarnations. They have accepted the rules of Earth life. They shall only leave this life for higher densities by graduating within the ways of Earth graduation. And they share a most powerful and central mission for the people and the planet, Earth. I am also a wanderer in this larger sense, and I feel that anyone who has been drawn to this book is such a wanderer.

When the term, wanderer, is used, the basic meaning of this word is of one who is traveling without reference to a specific goal or destination. There is, implicit in this term, a feeling or an emotional/mental mindset of aloneness, restlessness, shared solitude and indifferent scenery. The winds blow cold and harshly for the wanderer. The sun beats down mercilessly. Few there are who use that term who feel that it is desirable to be a wandering spirit. All of the third-density instin is towards putting down the roots, securing the home and proteing the home and family. The wanderer is uprooted when gazed at in the cultural context that you enjoy upon your sphere. Therefore, it is
Foreword: Am I A Wanderer?
natural that this term be chosen as descriptive of those who have come into the Earth’s sphere of influence and incarnated to become as one with all citizens of your Earth.5 But if this journey is so difficult, why did we ever undertake it? Those of ’uo state: You are here to bring light to a dark world. It is as simple as that. The purpose for which wanderers incarnated is all one: to love, and to love, and to love, and to love. You will be hurt, broken, humiliated and defeated in the course of a life in faith. It runs direly counter to the culture in which you live to do things for an ideal reason, to focus upon the Creator which is unseen rather than all of the phenomena, all of the gadgetry, all of the amusements that are so delightful upon the surface of life in your density. Be aware that even in those situations you may choose to be of service by moving constantly in an awareness of the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. But also, and most of all, be aware, we ask each, that non-dramatic service is as vital as dramatic service, just as the mouth of an entity speaks many things, but would not be able to funion without each and every other organ of the physical vehicle, which must be kept in some sort of balance in order that one may manifest any gifts whatsœver.6

Purpose
To wanderers, “purpose” is a central word. There is usually some feeling that one has come into life with a purpose, a mission of some kind. It is not usually felt as a burden, but as an honor and a duty. The search for just
Chapter Two: The Anatomy Of Separation
what that purpose is can be life-long. I see two levels of discussion here. ’uo speaks about how life’s purposes are seen, in general, by Confederation entities: We have often said that your third-density incarnation may be seen as a school in which the illusion’s purpose is to drive the third-density seeker from the head to the heart. Whereas intelleual thoughts have light energy, shall we say, it may be said that emotions have heart energy, and because of this the emotions contain more profound information than any wisdom which the brain can encompass and speak concerning.31

This fourteen-inch journey from head to heart is seen as most needed, and the anguish that causes one to release intelleual and logical considerations is seen as a good thing. It recalls to me Don’s “180 Degree Rule”: If we think something is good for us, it is bad for us, and vice versa. My friends, sorrow and sighing are deep within each entity just as laughter and glee are deep within your makeup. The purpose of incarnation is not to avoid either the tears or the laughter, either the sorrow or the joy; the goal rather circles around the respe and compassion which one may offer to each emotion felt without preferring one to the other, without denying any pure emotion. We ask you to love, accept and forgive yourselves and be brave and bold enough to open and allow the healing of the self, the healing of memories, the healing of the incarnation. Into such concerns dœs the light of love’s spirit move.32

So there is a general educational purpose to all lives, in that we all came here to learn the lessons of love, to take in what the world has to offer and to find more and more balance and skill in dealing with it. It is this feeling of rightness and rhythm that will come to the one who is making right use of her/his gifts. We commend to your processes of thinking the inclusion of that feeling sense that lets you know when you are on the beam and when you are not. For each has the intuition and the inner knowing that one can draw on and depend on.33

We will revisit this general educative purpose again. Let’s look at another sense in which the word, “purpose,” has a certain ring for wanderers. Wanderers often sense that there is a spiritual purpose driving their incarnation: It has taken twenty-five years to find a place of peace, and understand my purpose here. I have had a lot of help from the other side of the veil

for which I am eternally grateful. I could not have made it without it, at least to this point, now.34

Periodically throughout my life as a young adult I would get a distin feeling that I came here to do something really big. I would notice this feeling and think, oh, there’s that feeling again. But just what is it that I am going to be doing?35

I think that there IS a task to perform on this planet, but I don’t yet know what it is except that we must be aware and increase our light/ love/knowledge and be ready for whatever is set before us in the best possible condition, psychically, mentally and physically!!!!36

This level of awareness of a purpose is not, however, as troubling as that level of urgency that many wanderers feel about their purpose and mission: I have had a feeling since a year ago that I need to hurry. That feeling came after I was shown “the clock.” The hands were at three to four minutes before twelve midnight. Why am I telling you this? I have kept it to myself except for telling my daughter who I live with. Well, it’s just a part of the illusion anyway.37

And here’s another wanderer with a clock: What’s important is that we accomplish what we planned. Boy, do I wish I could remember what I planned. I’m concerned that I may have left something out. I hope God sees fit to reveal it to me if I have. I have had two instances happen since I saw the clock. I may have written to you about this but I don’t remember now. After the clock I awoke one morning with the words, “I have to hurry.” Then, about six weeks ago, I awoke with a voice telling me, “Time is getting short.” It could mean several things and I am not sure whether it has to do with coming events in the next few months, August, 1999, on, or if my physical time is almost up.38

It is my feeling that our main mission here is a very simple one, but one that is almost always missed by wanderers because of our enculturated work ethic and our assumption that the mission must be one of doing something specific. But I feel this is not the case. Rather, I feel our purpose is to be present within the Earth planes, to live our lives, breathe the air and enjoy the experiences of the school of Earth. Our main mission is a mission of essence. We came here to be ourselves, for when we do that, our vibrational

frequency refles the higher-density vibrations of our home densities or our awakened hearts, and this aids in lightening the vibrational frequency of the Earth planes. Those in the spirit worlds, the inner planes, cannot perform this task, for they are not incarnate. They do not breathe the air, nor are they mortal. We came here to offer our lives, moment by moment, for Earth and for her peoples. This is not a “big” mission in the sense that this is not a doing at all, but a being. A common misperception of those that walk the spiritual path is that there is something specific, some vocational career, that someone is supposed to be doing. There is this urgency of feeling that it is time to serve; it is time to move on with the mission for which I came to this place, and as we have said before through this instrument, it is our feeling that that idea of a career is a chimera unless that career is seen to be a vocation of being. There is that within each of you that is perfe. Each of you is a hologram of the one great original Thought, and this is carried in an undistorted form in every cell of your physical body and all of the subtler bodies which make up your mind and body and spirit in its complexity.39

zewe

Perhaps you’re right, and thank you. I am in a better place these days, despite losing everything. I am okay and at peace. I wonder how you inferred that though ?

Takes one to know one!

Travis

You seem like you could be a Sublime fan, being from California and all. That used to be my favourite band.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals