No Real Title Explains This

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

All the other bad things your ex wife has to say? You're not painting your view of yourself solely with her paintbrush, right? Regardless, only you can be the one to accept the fact that you're perfectly imperfect just like the rest of us. Here you want to immerse yourself in "imperfect" people yet you're intolerant of your own so called imperfections. Why can you tolerate our imperfections but not your own?

I honestly have much to learn, I am tired of anger directed inwards. It is going to be a daunting task, to change decades of negativity. I am afraid, my heart is bleeding to love myself for once. I am pushed and pulled, and I have never sought God’s assistance and wisdom as I have intensely recently. He is the only one with power that profound, to change what is needed. This is bigger than me, and a thread.

Jennifer

Oh, I hear ya, @Frankdee20! And yes, it is quite the daunting task but it feels so d*mn good not being self-loathing thoughts'/actions' puppet. Once I figured out I had a choice of whether or not to believe the false thoughts in my head, well, I freed up so much energy and feeling felt like a really good thing, for once. I love being sensitive! Ha! This doesn't mean I no longer have one negative thought about myself but now when I do, I'm able to "Stop it!" in its tracks. I don't mean to make light of what you're going through, but maybe this will help you some like it has helped me:

InChristAlone

Oh, I hear ya, @Frankdee20! And yes, it is quite the daunting task but it feels so d*mn good not being self-loathing thoughts'/actions' puppet. Once I figured out I had a choice of whether or not to believe the false thoughts in my head, well, I freed up so much energy and feeling felt like a really good thing, for once. I love being sensitive! Ha! This doesn't mean I no longer have one negative thought about myself but now when I do, I'm able to "Stop it!" in its tracks. I don't mean to make light of what you're going through, but maybe this will help you some like it has helped me:

Jennifer is so right, and I agree, once you realize that your thoughts and feelings are just like the passing clouds you DO have control over whether you are depressed or whether you just say 'this is a passing feeling'. I know it's hard to explain, I used to be a pessimist, but then I hit rock bottom and realized no I do have a choice, I can choose to wallow in my suffering or I can pick myself up and stop the negativity and believing all these terrifying thoughts. It has truly changed my life. Look up the three principles. It could save your life.

LUH 3417

Addressing the issue involves expressing it with a degree of objectivity, so you guys can understand. It seems like I have difficulty even doing that, but I will try. On top of that, I don’t think a couple of posts can even shed light on the issues.

So ultimate I believe what I can control is how I respond to negative moods. Even some negativity moods have basis in faulty perception of events, so I’d be lying if I said I can’t control those. Reveling in dark moods, spreading negativity, drinking to stay in negativity, this is definitely irresponsible behavior. There’s work involved to change these, and up to me to take action.

Other than that, I really wish I wasn’t sensitive. How do you ever change that ? I want complete immersion in experience and love and people. Then if something goes awry, I just set myself up for fast descent. This is no good, being impressionable is simply bad news. This type of default way of experiencing the world sets up the crash from euphoric enthrallment. Then I’m self loathing, I appear inconsistent, flaky, pre occupied internally and all the other bad things my ex wife has to say.
You want complete immersion in experiencing love and people and that includes experiencing the bad side. People are avoidant in order to protect themselves. In a sense people who delve so deep into feeling are also trying to protect themselves by creating a secure attachment they never had.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

You want complete immersion in experiencing love and people and that includes experiencing the bad side. People are avoidant in order to protect themselves. In a sense people who delve so deep into feeling are also trying to protect themselves by creating a secure attachment they never had.

Then my entire experience of feeling was a lie.

lampofred

If you keep writing essays about how you're depressed, you're going to keep feeling depressed. Don't even acknowledge negative emotions, and over time they'll slowly reduce in intensity and ultimately disappear.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

If you keep writing essays about how you're depressed, you're going to keep feeling depressed. Don't even acknowledge negative emotions, and over time they'll slowly reduce in intensity and ultimately disappear.

Thank you everyone on here

Then my entire experience of feeling was a lie.

i just read your posts, honestly, can you get your prolactin checked? i'm not kidding, it sounds like you have high estrogen. when you have high estrogen, i think it's easy to get into the mindset you are in, although i know it is not the root cause, and emotions and feelings make a difference, it could actually be contributing to it and you might feel better if you can work on it, can you check prolactin, vitamin D, and cholesterol? there's a site you can check it at, i forget the name, there's a site you can pay like 100 buccks to test those, also are you a guy?

like crying, for sure i think if you are able to cry easily, it is a good sign you are higher in estrogen, especially for a male, if you are testosterone is crazy high, it will be way harder to cry easily, you know? can you also do nofap? i know, it sounds stupid, but it can lower prolactin short term while you are working on stuff

peat has talked about how he is in a constant happy state, it's from his diet making him feel so good, he knows if he feels off, some nutrient or some hormone is off

again, i'm not trying to downplay what you are going through, beacuse emotions can take a toll no matter what, but it is worth a try, can you do that

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

i just read your posts, honestly, can you get your prolactin checked? i'm not kidding, it sounds like you have high estrogen. when you have high estrogen, i think it's easy to get into the mindset you are in, although i know it is not the root cause, and emotions and feelings make a difference, it could actually be contributing to it and you might feel better if you can work on it, can you check prolactin, vitamin D, and cholesterol? there's a site you can check it at, i forget the name, there's a site you can pay like 100 buccks to test those, also are you a guy?

like crying, for sure i think if you are able to cry easily, it is a good sign you are higher in estrogen, especially for a male, if you are testosterone is crazy high, it will be way harder to cry easily, you know? can you also do nofap? i know, it sounds stupid, but it can lower prolactin short term while you are working on stuff

peat has talked about how he is in a constant happy state, it's from his diet making him feel so good, he knows if he feels off, some nutrient or some hormone is off

again, i'm not trying to downplay what you are going through, beacuse emotions can take a toll no matter what, but it is worth a try, can you do that

Prolactin and E2 was fine this past summer. Vitamin D was low, so I’m correcting it. As far as crying, talk to me the next day, when you slam 400 ml of vodka and a six pack night before. FOH

GAF

A person can never and should never believe or trust what one's own brain is telling him or her. Brains constantly transmit lies, fabrications, and other distortions to its own host. Realizing this, one can then totally discount to zero one's own thoughts and impulses. Instead, one can stop thinking and start experiencing activities in the moment.

lampofred

Prolactin and E2 was fine this past summer. Vitamin D was low, so I’m correcting it. As far as crying, talk to me the next day, when you slam 400 ml of vodka and a six pack night before. FOH

alcohol is strongly estrogenic and increases prolactin so that might be something to look at. when it comes to drugs, i think if you have to use them, stimulants are a lot better than depressants as long as you maintain adequate fuel and are not running on stress hormones.

lampofred

Do you know where he said this? Would like to hear.

i nearly always feel this way as well, and Peat has been doing this a lot longer than me obviously, so it's not hard to believe he's in a constant mild state of euphoria

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

alcohol is strongly estrogenic and increases prolactin so that might be something to look at. when it comes to drugs, i think if you have to use them, stimulants are a lot better than depressants as long as you maintain adequate fuel and are not running on stress hormones.

Can’t argue with that, but booze loosens me up. Stimulants just make me hyper vigilant

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I get the social drinking, but can you find an alternative to drinking alone?

Ideally yes, I don’t know what to say about the whole thing anymore. I’m really out of words. There’s always this underlying void at those given moments. Who the **** knows what my issue is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals