No Real Title Explains This

biggirlkisss

can you get private consoling or consoling though services where you live? I have a conseler right now. Do you have anything in life besides improving your health that gives you drive and purpose.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

can you get private consoling or consoling though services where you live? I have a conseler right now. Do you have anything in life besides improving your health that gives you drive and purpose.

I’ve had 6 or 7 in my life, they all sucked. Except this one classic trained psychoanalyst, 86 years old. Real stuff, Rorschach’s, the whole 9. He said as a young child, I should not have had to see my old man howling and wheeping crying on the floor in front of us. It shattered my self esteem and identity

biggirlkisss

ya dont go to shrinks or professionals that ask for money find someone with real life experience privatizing you may even consider putting a kajjii ad up for someone asking for that. The training they get is garbage and I don't think helps many.

johnsmith

I like what @mayweatherking said on the previous page.

But some people in this thread seem to be saying negative thoughts can reinforce negative states. Richard Bandler's Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a method of trying to get control of your thoughts... with your thoughts.

Im sure both biological and psychological aspects play a role in things.

I just had a ritual cleansing bath, consecrated the salt and water. I tend to do this when nothing else works. It seems to work sometimes, I'm sure one could explain this working in a phycological manner. But theres definitely a spirit model explanation of why this could work as well.

Don't get me wrong tho, I think biology is one hell of a powerful thing, and out of it, rise these horrible thoughts and moods that are like titlewave storms you just have to ride, but maybe the spirit model explanation can co-exist, hovering above it...

Last edited:

johnsmith

I’ve had 6 or 7 in my life, they all sucked. Except this one classic trained psychoanalyst, 86 years old. Real stuff, Rorschach’s, the whole 9. He said as a young child, I should not have had to see my old man howling and wheeping crying on the floor in front of us. It shattered my self esteem and identity

HAHAHA, sh-t, I had to watch the same thing, hundreds of times, and I definitely hated my self as a kid and had no self esteem. Don't have it right now either.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Ideally yes, I don’t know what to say about the whole thing anymore. I’m really out of words. There’s always this underlying void at those given moments. Who the **** knows what my issue is.

Well then, that’s where it must’ve come from, his lousy genetics and that environment. I see myself in my daughter too. Scary ***t.

DaveFoster

Psychology's only helpful if you're making life changes or venting emotions. Good luck talking your way out of mental illness.

"Maybe another couple hundred hours and thousands of dollars spent on convincing yourself that you're okay, and then everything will truly be okay."

johnsmith

Psychology's only helpful if you're making life changes or venting emotions. Good luck talking your way out of mental illness.

"Maybe another couple hundred hours and thousands of dollars spent on convincing yourself that you're okay, and then everything will truly be okay."

Well said. But what would be your take on something like Neuro-Linguistic Programming or hypnosis? I haven't really tried either, personally.

DaveFoster

Well said. But what would be your take on something like Neuro-Linguistic Programming or hypnosis? I haven't really tried either, personally.
Richard Bandler and John Grinder, both Jewish intellectuals have their causality reversed.

I hate this garbage. It's all falsity, and I know people who pretend to be happy, and who put on false smiles. It makes me inordinately disgusted, and the type of people who engage in this sort of disingenuous behavior do so as a coping strategy in response to chronic stress, similar to determinism. I've tried it before, and it led to such distortions in my personality that merely breaking free from the imposed behaviors in itself held a tremendous degree of therapeutic value.

When the individual believes it, however, it can offer a relief from stress, which I've also experienced. It allowed me to survive in a state of chronic conflict and inflammation. It's similar to the placebo effect, but if we employ the proper methods, then an imposition of reality on the self remains unnecessary; rather, we could have a free-flowing form of expression in place of the dogmatic, pseudo-religious rational approach to everything.

I once asked Dr. Peat what he thought of "engaging" with the stressor and "flexing against it" (akin to a concentric movement against a heavy load); he thinks it's protective compared to the alternative (learned helplessness, analogous to the eccentric movement of bearing a load.) Ideally, we would eliminate extraneous stressors, but engaging in self-delusion interferes with normal interventions to protect the organism, and as such, you will only find this kind of neuroticism in adults or in cases of extreme stress in adolescence (as in schizophrenics or other personality distortions as a "last-ditch effort" to preserve a perceived sense of order.)

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Somatic experiencing would be way better than hypnosis. It's getting at the root cause. The dysregulated nervous system. Releasing trapped energy (emotion is energy in motion) is also something I am fond of.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Richard Bandler and John Grinder, both Jewish intellectuals have their causality reversed.

I hate this garbage. It's all falsity, and I know people who pretend to be happy, and who put on false smiles. It makes me inordinately disgusted, and the type of people who engage in this sort of disingenuous behavior do so as a coping strategy in response to chronic stress, similar to determinism. I've tried it before, and it led to such distortions in my personality that merely breaking free from the imposed behaviors in itself held a tremendous degree of therapeutic value.

When the individual believes it, however, it can offer a relief from stress, which I've also experienced. It allowed me to survive in a state of chronic conflict and inflammation. It's similar to the placebo effect, but if we employ the proper methods, then an imposition of reality on the self remains unnecessary; rather, we could have a free-flowing form of expression in place of the dogmatic, pseudo-religious rational approach to everything.

I once asked Dr. Peat what he thought of "engaging" with the stressor and "flexing against it" (akin to a concentric movement against a heavy load); he thinks it's protective compared to the alternative (learned helplessness, analogous to the eccentric movement of bearing a load.) Ideally, we would eliminate extraneous stressors, but engaging in self-delusion interferes with normal interventions to protect the organism, and as such, you will only find this kind of neuroticism in adults or in cases of extreme stress in adolescence (as in schizophrenics or other personality distortions as a "last-ditch effort" to preserve a perceived sense of order.)

This is so profoundly logical lol. Please PM me

johnsmith

Somatic experiencing would be way better than hypnosis. It's getting at the root cause. The dysregulated nervous system. Releasing trapped energy (emotion is energy in motion) is also something I am fond of.
Im looking into this now. And I'm guessing your last sentence here is referring to catharsis. I'm quite fond of this myself. Having the blood of a troll, I'm constantly squirting it out of my ****.

Well said, they are mostly trying to swim backwards. Theres some examples of where its possible, as you mentioned, with stress. Thoughts producing a boner is the only example I can think of right now. (self-conscious thoughts effecting unconscious workings)

This was great to read. I feel his book can be taken off my to read list. All the good lookin material on your blog has also been on my list.

I pictured you here with an inflamed belly, distracted by mystical thoughts, swinging around a wand.

Last edited:

DaveFoster

Im looking into this now. I normally try and get stuff out threw drawing, looks like this Somatic experiencing is a different form of catharsis.

Well said, they are mostly trying to swim backwards. Theres some examples of where its possible, as you mentioned, with stress. Thoughts producing a boner is the only example I can think of right now. (self-conscious thoughts effecting unconscious workings)

This was great to read. I feel his book can be taken off my to read list. All the good lookin matebe hrial on your blog has also been on my list.

I pictured you here with an inflamed belly, distracted by mystical thoughts, swinging around a wand.
Thank you. Indeed, I am more of a gnome, possibly an alchemist.

My blog material can be hit or miss, but I appreciate the interest. I'll be starting Foster Your Health Radio in the coming months. I already have many episodes recorded. It will be found at fosteryourhealthradio.com, but the website hasn't been constructed yet.

johnsmith

Thank you. Indeed, I am more of a gnome, possibly an alchemist.

My blog material can be hit or miss, but I appreciate the interest. I'll be starting Foster Your Health Radio in the coming months. I already have many episodes recorded. It will be found at fosteryourhealthradio.com, but the website hasn't been constructed yet.

Definitely looking forward to it! People have been whining that Roddy stopped his podcasts so I'm sure yours will fill the void nicely.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

To all of you people who took the time out for my wretched, wicked, manipulative, passive aggressive, lying, cheating, philandering soul ! May god bless each and every one of your days. I deserve whatever hell I am in, I never asked for pity here. I wish I could fall in love, but most people can’t go down the rabbit hole as easily as I. It leaves me feeling disconnected once again from the world, may god bring soul mates into your lives. I will spit on my grave, the irony is, god will keep me alive for a hundred years. He is ironic. What’s the world without enigma

Last edited:

Waynish

I honestly have much to learn, I am tired of anger directed inwards. It is going to be a daunting task, to change decades of negativity. I am afraid, my heart is bleeding to love myself for once. I am pushed and pulled, and I have never sought God’s assistance and wisdom as I have intensely recently. He is the only one with power that profound, to change what is needed. This is bigger than me, and a thread.

I would recommend not complicating the matter with views on what need to happen. For example, this idea that you need to love yourself is mistaken:

Waynish

To all of you people who took the time out for my wretched, wicked, manipulative, passive aggressive, lying, cheating, philandering soul ! May god bless each and every one of your days. I deserve whatever hell I am in, I never asked for pity here. I wish I could fall in love, but most people can’t go down the rabbit hole as easily as I. It leaves me feeling disconnected once again from the world, may god bring soul mates into your lives. I will spit on my grave, the irony is, god will keep me alive for a hundred years. He is ironic. What’s the world without enigma

Broken record. You thank people here for advice and then you immediately demonstrate that you are not following it. Comes off as very insincere. This behavior will drive most teachers and positive people away from you.

If you keep writing essays about how you're depressed, you're going to keep feeling depressed. Don't even acknowledge negative emotions, and over time they'll slowly reduce in intensity and ultimately disappear.
I think this is sort of half truth. Of course sometimes one just needs to try to change one's mindset and it's important to make an effort to do it. But I don't believe in this new age philosophy that it's ALL in your hands. And I think that pressure can actually really screw one up.

There might even be a reason for the negative feelings. Maybe it's the dark night of the soul. When I had my most difficult period I just knew that this isn't something I can just meditate my way out. The pain is real.

But of course I hope everything turns out well! Hang in there pal! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals