No Real Title Explains This

Frankdee20

hi people, the magnitude of which I feel things is intense. This can’t be explained via pro metabolism or contrary to metabolism. Sometimes the mind isn’t that black and white. Why hasn’t god allowed me to die yet ?

shepherdgirl

hi @Frankdee20
I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain right now. Please know that there are people who care about you and want to help you. Have you thought about talking to someone about it?
When you say you feel things intensely, are you talking about physical pain? Are you a very sensitive person emotionally? Or is it some other kind of pain? Have you always felt this way, or is it only recently? Do you think it could be related to seasonal changes, or to the holidays?
Please hang in there!

DaveFoster

@Frankdee20

Hey man, I'm suffering as well. It's worse in the winter, but hang in there. Use whatever you need to get through. Always prefer coffee, alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, and antidepressants to suicide. Call the suicide hotline and talk to someone, and you already have my #. Feel free to call, I'm on break.

Stellar quote as well.

Waynish

It seems like there's a lot of mental illness on this forum and I sometimes wonder why.

Waynish

Healthy people don't seek health.

Maybe they do in different ways. I meet people in certain circles that study health-related topics full time and are extremely healthy. It is important that we don't mislead ourselves into thinking we are special so we need to talk lots of supplements or that the truth must be really complicated - so we clutter it with our own views. I take lots of supplements, but mostly for fun :)

DaveFoster

Maybe they do in different ways. I meet people in certain circles that study health-related topics full time and are extremely healthy. It is important that we don't mislead ourselves into thinking we are special so we need to talk lots of supplements or that the truth must be really complicated - so we clutter it with our own views. I take lots of supplements, but mostly for fun :)
All true. If you're not having fun, then you're not really healthy. Dr. Peat's said euphoria indicates a good metabolic state, so maybe we should strive for vibrance, vitality, fun and euphoria, but also accept whatever state we currently exist in and orient toward something better.

Amazoniac

"Too much philosophy that will end up in nothing"?
Very healthy gurus are more stable, have more difficulty emphatizing, sometimes bearing the selfishness, which is why they often choose terrible gifts and resort to their more submissive friends to give them ideas.
For some reason supercentenarians manage to not be too shaken up by their relatives dropping dead one after the other: it must be related. The majority of them have a deep faith and I have the impression that they believe in something greater, a masterplan, and religion is common. Being an atheist is quite a responsibility on your back. Doctors should start asking people what's their current purpose in life.
I guess Rorschach's test is a good example of why it's still used in job interviews. If you're too overwhelmed in life, your mind can be obsessed in reinforcement of negativity and the toughts will be everything but perceiving forms and associating them with familiar things, it's the classic case of being trapped in your own head. They must revolve around: "this is silly", "I don't need this", "it's just a piece of paper with some painting, there's nothing there", "how does this mirrored thing will qualify me as a better person?", "why is my penis so long?", "this place is not for me", "why is the person not asking me relevant questions?", "who came up with this ***t?", and on and on. You can note how you can be overwhelming yourself to the point of distracting yourself of other aspects.

James commented once that everything is too much when you don't have the energy.
The one that used to come as he was said:
There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too ******* sad.
All in all I believe feeling too much is still a good sign, because when people crash hard, they stop feeling.

BrianF

Frank - things will always get better. Nothing is permanent. Many iof us have been where you are now. Don't do anything stoooooopid, dude, ok?

raypeatclips

There is a huge change in people when winter comes and it gets dark, I have noticed. I feel like if there was a "mood rating" it pushes people down 2 or 3, and if you're already low to begin with, that can spell bad news.

I work within the rail industry, and the amount of suicides we get from people jumping infront of trains is huge starting end of October and November onwards, and starts to slow after February and into march when it starts to brighten up. I can't help but wonder if people would have waited on until spring until they did the act, if they would have talked themselves out if it at that point

My point of this message is that I think the cold and darkness of winter can really affect how people feel and that any worsening of symptoms recently probably isn't because of you at all, but the world around you. Hold out until spring and I'm sure things will start to feel a little better as the temperature rises and it gets brighter, everything will get easier. Nothing is permanent and everything is fixable. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I have seen suicide described as "a long term solution to a short term problem"

Last edited:

michael94

Something weird about today. Was really shi**y and not in any way I can put my finger on. Also feel like it was very productive/necessary...

Peater

Something weird about today. Was really shi**y and not in any way I can put my finger on. Also feel like it was very productive/necessary...

I'v been in a vile mood today and it was the last working day before Christmas break ffs :/

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I couldn’t even explain things in concrete terms. There are times my soul hurts, and only God is it’s custodian.

I can’t believe I made it to work today. I was at a light and was crying on the way here. I am so sad and have to hide that from everyone today.

Thank you all.

BrianF

Frank, that thing that's crushing you, that you find difficult to describe - i know it all too well. You're not alone buddy. We're here for you if you need us and if you dont thats cool too. Nothing lasts forever, just keep that in your focus.

Peatful

This reminded me of Paul, (who, mind u, was literally touched by Jesus himself and still struggled with the toil of life).

"...& dying is even better. Yet if I live, that means fruitful service. I really don't know which is better. I'm torn between two desires. Sometimes I want to live, and sometimes I long to go and be with Christ. That would be far better for me...."
Philippians 1

Pragmatically speaking, being with friends and people IRL helps.

Serving others.

Don't know if u looked into AA.
I have seen it change lives.

Regardless, best to you.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

This reminded me of Paul, (who, mind u, was literally touched by Jesus himself and still struggled with the toil of life).

"...& dying is even better. Yet if I live, that means fruitful service. I really don't know which is better. I'm torn between two desires. Sometimes I want to live, and sometimes I long to go and be with Christ. That would be far better for me...."
Philippians 1

Pragmatically speaking, being with friends and people IRL helps.

Serving others.

Don't know if u looked into AA.
I have seen it change lives.

Regardless, best to you.

Thank you, somehow I got up to work today. Alcohol from last night didn’t stop me.

I am a caseworker helping the mentally ill. I have worked with the mentally ill my whole life. Maybe I’m here for service to humanity, I don’t know. Perhaps it’s Gods will, not my own.

I wanted to cry reading that verse.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

There is a huge change in people when winter comes and it gets dark, I have noticed. I feel like if there was a "mood rating" it pushes people down 2 or 3, and if you're already low to begin with, that can spell bad news.

I work within the rail industry, and the amount of suicides we get from people jumping infront of trains is huge starting end of October and November onwards, and starts to slow after February and into march when it starts to brighten up. I can't help but wonder if people would have waited on until spring until they did the act, if they would have talked themselves out if it at that point

My point of this message is that I think the cold and darkness of winter can really affect how people feel and that any worsening of symptoms recently probably isn't because of you at all, but the world around you. Hold out until spring and I'm sure things will start to feel a little better as the temperature rises and it gets brighter, everything will get easier. Nothing is permanent and everything is fixable. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I have seen suicide described as "a long term solution to a short term problem"

Aren't most of these people hobo's?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals