No food is safe for me

vetbusd

Starches- cause blood sugar dysregulation compared to fructose and sugar and feed the bacteria in the gut
Fibers- Fermentable fibers support the formation of bacterial toxins and cause inflammation
Sugars- anecdotally gives me a stress response and leaves me very inflammed
Milk and eggs- cause acne for me
Carrots and liver - high amounts of vitamin a are bad for acne aswell
Fats- trying to avoid PUFA

Any advice on what I can eat? I was able to half way function while eating terrible (high starches and PUFAs), at least then I had some energy and wasnt always stressed.
https://unsee.cc/album#xxbfP0Y79sZErxTP The first two images are before when I was a borderline alcoholic and eating 3frozen pizzas and nothing else. the second is after a month of no starches, fibers and introducing milk. (the reason i include them is inflammation usually shows itself on my face with acne, oily skin, and bloating).

feeling hopeless

Nomane Euger

Starches- cause blood sugar dysregulation compared to fructose and sugar and feed the bacteria in the gut
Fibers- Fermentable fibers support the formation of bacterial toxins and cause inflammation

Any advice on what I can eat? I was able to half way function while eating terrible (high starches and PUFAs), at least then I had some energy and wasnt always stressed.
https://unsee.cc/album#xxbfP0Y79sZErxTP The first two images are before when I was a borderline alcoholic and eating 3frozen pizzas and nothing else. the second is after a month of no starches, fibers and introducing milk. (the reason i include them is inflammation usually shows itself on my face with acne, oily skin, and bloating).

feeling hopeless
Have you tryed all the food you mentioned separately?you didn’t mention muscle meat and other organs?you are trying to avoid pufa but At some points you get to eat,and animal fat specifically from grass fed grass finished animals,and other high saturated fat sources is something you could eat .when you said sugar,did you tryed différents types of very ripped fruits,honey?

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Have you tryed all the food you mentioned separately?you didn’t mention muscle meat and other organs?you are trying to avoid pufa but I some points you get to eat,and animal fat specifically from grass fed grass finished animals is something you could eat .when you said sugar,did you tryed différents types of very ripped fruits,honey?
Its only been a month so I havent exhausted all options, but it would be foolish for me to continue when it keeps getting worse. Ive basically tested most of these variables individually to see if they do actually inflame me or if they are safe.

Muscle meat is the one thing which seems to agree with me, but it is expensive for constant consumption. I tried coke, gummy bears, fruit juice, and energy drinks which all gave me bad reactions which caused me to conclude sugars cause stress and inflammation. Coconut oil is what i use minimize PUFAs but i read is can act as a 5ar reductase inhibitor. Cant eat fruits and honey since they have sugars and starch.

I know its foolish to be so restrictive, but when everything damages me like this I cant continue eating it.

Nomane Euger

Its only been a month so I havent exhausted all options, but it would be foolish for me to continue when it keeps getting worse. Ive basically tested most of these variables individually to see if they do actually inflame me or if they are safe.

Muscle meat is the one thing which seems to agree with me, but it is expensive for constant consumption. I tried coke, gummy bears, fruit juice, and energy drinks which all gave me bad reactions which caused me to conclude sugars cause stress and inflammation. Coconut oil is what i use minimize PUFAs but i read is can act as a 5ar reductase inhibitor. Cant eat fruits and honey since they have sugars and starch.

I know its foolish to be so restrictive, but when everything damages me like this I cant continue eating it.
You don’t need to eat lot of muscles meat,even 200 grammes to 300 grammes a day of good quality beef/lamb can make you feel good.you have to stop giving a ***t about those 5ar stuffs at the moment,there is other factors Influencing it,if a food taste good to you and make you feel good,eat it,0 pufa diet with it considering other variables won’t necessarily make you feel better,some food containing some pufa can be the very foods your body needs as liver and animal fat,egg yolk,dairy. »can’t eat fruits and honey because... »did you tryed very well ripped fruits and organic raw honey,différents kinds,you are guessing sugars sources you tryed inflamed you because of the starch’s and sugar,but what if it’s not sugar and starch, and it was other stuffs that cause you the inflammation?very well ripped fruits such as oranges,almost don’t have fiber and won’t give you any gas,and when you eat a fruit you can mindfully spit out the fibers if there is any residue in your mouth,that’s what I do when I eat fruits that aren’t perfectly ripped and it works perfectly I get 0 gas when I do that contrary to when I swallow it.devil is in the detail,grain finished meat/fat/organs and grass finished beef organs make me feel terrible,grass fed grass finished meat fat and organs from lamb/veal make me feel awesome specifically when freshly slaughtered,higher fructose honey give me terrible stomach upset and diarrhea,higher glucose honey make me feel awesome and I can handle 200 grammes one shot,if I swallow the residuals fibers when I eat oranges,I end up with endotoxins symptoms and do terribles dreams,if I don’t swallow them I feel like a child.so don’t Be afraid to experiment new foods,différents brands,variations,again dont focus on 0pufa when foods containing some pufa could be the very foods your body needs in this very context,and pay attention to your cravings and try to analyse them and guesstimate the cause.even cooking method can have a drastic influence on. How you digest the food and how you will feel afterward

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

If you don't eat fiber (resistant starch) your gut bacteria are not getting the food they need to produce butyrate, which is what colonocytes consume for energy. Up to 90% of their energy comes from butyrate. If they can't function correctly, you will have a leaky gut, which creates all kinds of problems.

Nomane Euger

If you don't eat fiber (resistant starch) your gut bacteria are not getting the food they need to produce butyrate, which is what colonocytes consume for energy. Up to 90% of their energy comes from butyrate. If they can't function correctly, you will have a leaky gut, which creates all kinds of problems.
Hi Perry,i seen differents test for leaky guts(peg400) made by peoples on carnivore diet,and their guts did looks fine,i remember in another podcast between paul saladino and lucie mailing(not sure her name),she seems to focus alot on gut health,and she mentionned differents studys about differents subtrates to fuel the guts such as long chain saturated fat,ketones and others

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

I am worried that this is caused from dead parasites in my liver and gut. I took iodine and was instructed to do a liver flush to flush the dead parasites, I tried the flush a few times but never got the balls which were supposed to come out so I guess it failed. Could it be that these are stuck now and everything i eat which isnt good is harming me because of that? previously I could eat all of these things without getting a bad response.

I feel so weak and tired and would love to eat some starches and fruits now, but Im fasting today will do another flush again.

Perry Staltic

Hi Perry,i seen differents test for leaky guts(peg400) made by peoples on carnivore diet,and their guts did looks fine,i remember in another podcast between paul saladino and lucie mailing(not sure her name),she seems to focus alot on gut health,and she mentionned differents studys about differents subtrates to fuel the guts such as long chain saturated fat,ketones and others

Butyrate is also produced from protein, but OP mentioned that he doesn't have the money to eat only meat. So if he's not eating fiber and resistant starches, I suspect his gut may not be getting enough butyrate.

jet9

You don’t need to eat lot of muscles meat,even 200 grammes to 300 grammes a day of good quality beef/lamb can make you feel good.you have to stop giving a ***t about those 5ar stuffs at the moment,there is other factors Influencing it,if a food taste good to you and make you feel good,eat it,0 pufa diet with it considering other variables won’t necessarily make you feel better,some food containing some pufa can be the very foods your body needs as liver and animal fat,egg yolk,dairy. »can’t eat fruits and honey because... »did you tryed very well ripped fruits and organic raw honey,différents kinds,you are guessing sugars sources you tryed inflamed you because of the starch’s and sugar,but what if it’s not sugar and starch, and it was other stuffs that cause you the inflammation?very well ripped fruits such as oranges,almost don’t have fiber and won’t give you any gas,and when you eat a fruit you can mindfully spit out the fibers if there is any residue in your mouth,that’s what I do when I eat fruits that aren’t perfectly ripped and it works perfectly I get 0 gas when I do that contrary to when I swallow it.devil is in the detail,grain finished meat/fat/organs and grass finished beef organs make me feel terrible,grass fed grass finished meat fat and organs from lamb/veal make me feel awesome specifically when freshly slaughtered,higher fructose honey give me terrible stomach upset and diarrhea,higher glucose honey make me feel awesome and I can handle 200 grammes one shot,if I swallow the residuals fibers when I eat oranges,I end up with endotoxins symptoms and do terribles dreams,if I don’t swallow them I feel like a child.so don’t Be afraid to experiment new foods,différents brands,variations,again dont focus on 0pufa when foods containing some pufa could be the very foods your body needs in this very context,and pay attention to your cravings and try to analyse them and guesstimate the cause.even cooking method can have a drastic influence on. How you digest the food and how you will feel afterward
How do you tell if honey is high glucose or high fructose? Does it depend on type of “flowers” it’s coming from?

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

acne keeps getting worse, I keep restricting more and more foods, I have no energy and so much stress. are the dead parasites causing this?

Perry Staltic

How do you tell if honey is high glucose or high fructose? Does it depend on type of “flowers” it’s coming from?

Virtually all commercial honey is diluted with high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). And most bee keepers feed their bees with HFCS in winter.

Nomane Euger

My bee keeper has some knowledges,I then did some research’s found a few articles and Amazoniac shared some study’s on a post,epic informations.there is other factors influencing all the characteristics iam gonna list(such as water contain,storage temperature)but they are still good markers to guesstimate the glucose/fructose ratio,Wich is how quick the honey crystalise,higher ratio glucose honey tend to crystallize quicker,it tend to be whiter,it tend to be more opaque.and my personal experience is that higher fructose honey such as acacia honey that are browner,that remain liquid multiples years,and that light go thorough,taste wonderfull,but will never satiate me and a part of the taste will still remain appréciable even after 250 grammes up until I have a diarrhea or I vomit.higher gluclose ratio honey also can taste excellent,but once what I believe to be the fructose taste vanish because your body got enough,the honey literally start to taste like potato,flavorless,and my saliva flow will stop to mix with the honey so it will stick to my’ mouth,and I’ll know I got enough and be satisfy

Korven

Could be wrong but higher glucose honey should be more thick/crystallized, whereas high fructose honey is more liquid.

jet9

My bee keeper has some knowledges,I then did some research’s found a few articles and Amazoniac shared some study’s on a post,epic informations.there is other factors influencing all the characteristics iam gonna list(such as water contain,storage temperature)but they are still good markers to guesstimate the glucose/fructose ratio,Wich is how quick the honey crystalise,higher ratio glucose honey tend to crystallize quicker,it tend to be whiter,it tend to be more opaque.and my personal experience is that higher fructose honey such as acacia honey that are browner,that remain liquid multiples years,and that light go thorough,taste wonderfull,but will never satiate me and a part of the taste will still remain appréciable even after 250 grammes up until I have a diarrhea or I vomit.higher gluclose ratio honey also can taste excellent,but once what I believe to be the fructose taste vanish because your body got enough,the honey literally start to taste like potato,flavorless,and my saliva flow will stop to mix with the honey so it will stick to my’ mouth,and I’ll know I got enough and be satisfy
I see, in your another reply you mentioned that if you eat oranges with residuals fibers you don’t feel good. Do you try to spit out fibers for all fruits? Do you find that some fruits work better for you than the others?

Nomane Euger

I see, in your another reply you mentioned that if you eat oranges with residuals fibers you don’t feel good. Do you try to spit out fibers for all fruits? Do you find that some fruits work better for you than the others?
Fructose And Endotoxin [edwardjedmonds] thats for the honey,wonderfull exchange on this thread about honey.yes when the fruit is ultimatly ripped there would be almost 0 fiber left when you chew it(fiber that you can perceive),everything disolve in your mouth(for oranges the skin will be perfectly soft,not rough,it will be malleable,at the bottom of the orange there wille be a circle,the skin wont resist you pulling it off from the flesh and there will be small brown dots everywhere,not hollow dots like cavitys wih are common on not well ripped oranges),yes i basically chew the fruits and if there is anything left in my mouth,that i didnt instinstively swallow,and that have no taste or a bad taste,i spit it out.i ddidnt experiment with a ton of fruits exept oranges strawberrys differents variety of watermelon bananas and dates,i ate oranges these past months as thats what i could acces to in term of very well ripped fruits,prior to that i didnt eat fruits for 1 year and half and when i ate them i binged on 3 kilo watermelon up until i got loose stool,so i cant compare until i rexperiment properly

Last edited:

jet9

Fructose And Endotoxin [edwardjedmonds] thats for the honey,wonderfull exchange on this thread about honey.yes when the fruit is ultimatly ripped there would be almost 0 fiber left when you chew it(fiber that you can perceive),everything disolve in your mouth(for oranges the skin will be perfectly soft,not rough,it will be malleable,at the bottom of the orange there wille be a circle,the skin wont resist you pulling it off from the flesh and there will be small brown dots everywhere,not hollow dots like cavitys wih are common on not well ripped oranges),yes i basically chew the fruits and if there is anything left in my mouth,that i didnt instinstively swallow,and that have no taste or a bad taste,i spit it out.i ddidnt experiment with a ton of fruits exept oranges strawberrys differents variety of watermelon bananas and dates,i ate oranges these past months as thats what i could acces to in term of very well ripped fruits,prior to that i didnt eat fruits for 1 year and half and when i ate them i binged on 3 kilo watermelon up until i got loose stool,so i cant compare until i rexperiment properly
thank you!

somuch4food

acne keeps getting worse, I keep restricting more and more foods, I have no energy and so much stress. are the dead parasites causing this?
You need to feed yourself and stop removing foods unless they bring you on the verge of death. Nothing is worse than starving yourself, thinking negatively about food and stressing over it. Your mind is stuck in fight-or-flight and that in itself cuts the digestive functions. Eating foods you enjoy and mindfully tasting every bite can make you tolerate a food you think you don't since it will improve its digestion.

Don't worry I also suffer from mindless eating and poor digestion and am recovering from a bout of trying to restrict everything to feel better. My body did feel better on a restrictive diet, but it added so much stress to my social life and mental health that it's not worth it in my opinion. I do know now what my issues are and will try to find other ways to improve my tolerance. The little reactions I had when I reintroduced foods quickly settled as my body got used to the new foods.

animalcule

Your borderline-alcoholism, history of food restriction/elimination diets, and inability to digest anything well makes me think you have a thiamine (b1) deficiency. Greg Overton and Derrick Lonsdale are good resources for identifying and treating this deficiency. I've been supplementing with b1 (among other things) and the results are really encouraging.

I too felt as though I could not digest anything after over a year attempting carnivore (and many years of elimination diets before that). I reacted to every new food I tried to add. I was so highly stressed and felt hopeless, I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. I forced myself to eat many foods I was reacting to, in the hopes that my body would “relearn” how to digest them. This was only somewhat successful. My digestion FINALLY began to turn around when I added allithiamine, a complete b vitamin supplement, and now 1/2 teaspoon Rosita EV cod liver oil. Night and day. I'm doing *so* much better.

Some starches like potatoes still cause reactions, but instead of thinking to myself, "I need to identify EVERY food I react to and get it out of my diet ASAP," I'm much more relaxed about it. Given how much better I'm digesting foods I previously reacted to, I'm confident that with time I will be able to eat a potato without it causing night terrors and arm numbness at night (weird symptoms, but it happens. However, compared to when I tried adding in potatoes last year, my reactions are so much more mild, and I'm optimistic that if I keep supplementing eventually I'll be able to eat them no problem). I've even been eating dairy, which before caused massive depression and lethargy! I never thought I'd be able to eat dairy without that reaction ever again, and yet somehow it seems I'm able to do so! Very encouraging.

You can get your digestion back, but NOT by going on another elimination diet and sticking only to "safe foods." Rather, have faith that if your digestion is properly supported (ie by fixing a likely thiamine deficiency, and possibly other deficiencies, plus relaxing more around food in general), you will be able to digest most anything. You are not so damaged that you must live on only muscle meat and honey or whatever for the rest of your life. It will probably be uncomfortable in the beginning, but I think if you stick with it, you can get to a much better place.

(Also note: people who are very deficient in b1 sometimes experience reactions to b1 upon supplementation. Lonsdale talks about this. If you can ride out the discomfort for a couple weeks, it usually resolves. This happened to me (increased agitation, headaches, depression) when I began supplementing b1, but resolved after a couple of weeks)).

mostlylurking

feeling hopeless
Inflammation from eating sugar points to thiamine deficiency. Leaky gut also points to thiamine deficiency. A history of drinking alcohol also points to a thiamine deficiency.

For your consideration:

and a video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0O_fzczYA

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Inflammation from eating sugar points to thiamine deficiency. Leaky gut also points to thiamine deficiency. A history of drinking alcohol also points to a thiamine deficiency.

For your consideration:

and a video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0O_fzczYA

Your borderline-alcoholism, history of food restriction/elimination diets, and inability to digest anything well makes me think you have a thiamine (b1) deficiency. Greg Overton and Derrick Lonsdale are good resources for identifying and treating this deficiency. I've been supplementing with b1 (among other things) and the results are really encouraging.
Thank you but I have been taking thornes b complex for a month now. It has 9000% of the daily reccommended value so I think i should have sufficient levels of vitamin b.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals