800 calprotectin, constipation, depression what to do?

IT'S OVER

my calprotectin was 883 or something like, the doctor told me to do colonoscopy, but i read that its dangerous
the others bloods tests are normal
the diet is very great, its the diet that causes me less acne and constipation, i wish i could have a normal and varied diet like my father had and got no acne and constipation, iam jelaous of him.( but iam still open on sugestions)
i always had bad health like getting sick 2-3 times a year, had did 2 surgeries, a lot of stomach pain when i was a kid.( thankfully at this time i had a lot of friends so i didnt fell depressed)
i take a lot of sunlight

my symptoms now are:
-constipation( varies from very mild to brutal)
-insomnia (varies from mild to moderate)
-acne (moderate on the back, mild on the face)
-depression (feeling sad for no reason, stop eating then start to fap and play videogames a lot, or sometimes just feeling way too sad for something that isnt that bad)
-mentally ill, some times i freak out and start to punch my face and break out material values, i have already broke a lot o things and my room and some days ago my cellphone

right now the 3 first symptoms listed above for some magic reason are all low at the same time, but the depression and mentall illnes are high,i dont know what to do. I have very little social life but its hard to make new friends, and i dont need to work, so my life is relative low stress, the bad thoughts just comes to my mind spontaneously.

This could be and psychological anecdote effect, but when i got in to the carnivore diet my depression was gone, and felt neutral and happy most of the times even though nothing had changed in my life besides the diet. Acne was 100%gone (unless i eat dairy) and sleep was the best i ever had in my life. I eat just red meat and eggs mainly, sometimes fish,chiken and rarely 1 tomato

The dowside was that my energy was low, (of course) although it was only a little worse than before it.

I quit because i was craving carbs so much, and mainly because i started to get insomnia again, plus some times i would get muscle cramps. i did this diet for 6 months.

i tried the raypeat diet but i cant digest juice or coconut water if its more than 100g of carbs a day, so i have to eat starch for carbs. Otherwise i have to be low carb-high fat but i dont like eating fat that much, i feel that it can cause stress on the stomach, so i listen to my body.

I supplemented magnesium (250-500mg) togheter with b1( 250-500mg) for many months and it changed nothing to better or worse. so i stoped since those things are expensive

right now my diet is:
-sourdough bread,
-1-2cups of milk a day, and lactase probiotic to digest it better (i dont do more because it causes significant more inflamation than other plant foods)
-meat 200-400g a day
-4-5 eggs a day ( but if eat to much meat i dont do eggs)
-parboiled rice as my main carb source

in less quantities:
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-potatoes and sweet potatoes
- mandioca
-rapadura
-juices ( both fruit juices and lemon juice with demerara sugar)
-chiken organs and broth

my temp at mid day in 36.5 degress and 75bpm

if somebody has any suggestion i will be thankfull

OP
IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

average forum member who ignored my post:
1660071173100.png

LLight

Unendorsed answer.
- Track your micronutrients to see if you have potential deficiencies.
- Try lowering your fluid intake.
- Try to drink your fluids in a window like 8am to 2pm (to maximise your vasopressin at night).

Gânico

Yo, I'm from bananil as well. Which state do u live, pal?

I struggled with sadness/depression as well, but mine went away naturally applying peaty principles, current diet is 3l of raw milk, raw shanks (musculo. tem bastante colageno/gelatina q o ray recomenda p balancear), weekly raw beef liver, lots of cafe com leite with lots of white sugar, seasonal good organic ripe fruits when available.

As you said, you felt good (at least psychologically) with carnivore.. Maybe relying too much on starches is feeding bacteria in your gut, thus increasing endotoxin load and serotonin.

M

member 14952

Fungal overgrowth or Sibo is something that you can try to check. Not that it certainly causes you to feel like that but it is worth looking into.

I can recommend coffee for mood and digestion. Has helped me very much in both areas.

OP
IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER

Yo, I'm from bananil as well. Which state do u live, pal?

I struggled with sadness/depression as well, but mine went away naturally applying peaty principles, current diet is 3l of raw milk, raw shanks (musculo. tem bastante colageno/gelatina q o ray recomenda p balancear), weekly raw beef liver, lots of cafe com leite with lots of white sugar, seasonal good organic ripe fruits when available.

As you said, you felt good (at least psychologically) with carnivore.. Maybe relying too much on starches is feeding bacteria in your gut, thus increasing endotoxin load and serotonin.
Simplesmente intankavel o Bostil
I live in Parana (sulista), i drink only 1 or 2 cups of milk a day because its cause me too much acne and gas. i eat some sugar, but if i eat too much it causes me diarrhea. i eat lot of starch because thats what i crave, dont sugar feed the bacteria as well?
and cofee has no effect for me, it tastes bad and makes fart a lot. (i used to drink it in the past)
i really dont know what to do, i I bought a raw tyroid supplement from the usa, i hopeful that it makes some difference.

M

member 14952

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals