What's Going On And How Do I Fix It Naturally?

OP
I

IrishD

Well tbh I stopped measuring calories a few months back. I became very obsessed with them and found the constant eating stressful on my digestive system.

But I'd say i'm not eating enough anyway. Might be around 2000 cal

Yeah i'm out of fish oil at the minute, might stop it for a while.

Thanks

OP
I

IrishD

Just checked my calorie count using the app. About 1500 cals a day. Need to up that obviously

Kitridge30

Update

My original testosterone level from Jan 2018 3.3 nmol/L (approx. 100 ng/dl) Utterly pathetic

May 2018 6.5 nmol ( approx. 190 ng/dl)

Dec 2018 9.8 nmol ( approx. 280ng/dl)
My Liver Enzymes were also raised on those tests

Lifestyle changes

· No longer on Lexapro, quit for good approx. May 2019 ( was on 10mg for past few years)

· Wake up more alert and don’t need a daytime nap. Previously could sleep for 2hr in afternoon.

· Mood is good. Feel I have ‘woken up’, able to feel good and bad. Had previously lacked drive and ambition, whether due to low T or Lexapro I’m not quite sure. Don't feel very energetic but no longer crying out for a nap

· Trying to strike balance between working out enough to boost T and not over-training. Ran a powerlifter workout during Winter. Got strong but quite tired. Now back to general bodybuilding but know my limits

· Trying to get to sleep earlier each night. Minimize blue light etc.
Enjoying sex again with girlfriend , can climax when needed

Diet

Breakfast

Usually 3 boiled eggs, tea, few slices of toast. Sometimes have bacon and avocado.

Dropped porridge because usually belching for the rest of the day afterwards.

Dinner

Steak (but trying to eat less red meat) or Chicken, potatoes or rice, veg such as Kale, Onions, or broccoli)

Various fruit through day

Supplements before bed

· Fish Oil High EPA

· Zinc

· K2

· Magnesium

Must get more outdoor exercise and sun

Really hope my Test score has improved
Hey Irish, Any new updates? Did you try supplementing with progesterone like Orange said?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom