No food is safe for me

mostlylurking

Thank you but I have been taking thornes b complex for a month now. It has 9000% of the daily reccommended value so I think i should have sufficient levels of vitamin b.
I suggest you research thiamine. How much thiamine exactly does the thorne b complex contain?

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

I suggest you research thiamine. How much thiamine exactly does the thorne b complex contain?
1618589685328.png

animalcule

It's not enough thiamine, and it's not the right form of thiamine.

In almost all cases, Lonsdale recommends thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide (TTFD) because it is the most bioavailable. This is why I supplement with both allithiamine AND Thorne's b-complex. If you are suffering from a deficiency, as your symptoms suggest, you may consider mega-dosing allithiamine or lipothiamine (both TTFD forms of thiamine). Lonsdale seems to recommend 300-500 mg of allithiamine in many cases, from what I have read of his recommendations. Severely deficient people seem to need a "jump start" kind of dose, with lower levels of supplementation not being enough to fix the cells and get things back online and working smoothly. Some studies have have used even higher doses, or intravenous doses, and had success -- but not at lower doses (though "low" in this case seems high compared to the RDA for thiamine).

You might also consider experimenting with cod liver oil. I was skeptical to do so because of the oxidation risk, but Rosita appears to be a very high quality brand that take measures to reduce oxidation, and their product is third party tested and dated (much fresher than other brands). I can digest dairy much better after a couple of weeks of this cod liver oil, though why and how I do not know. I could just be that more time has passed since I started my b supplements, or just more time has passed since my terrible elimination diet phase came to an end, and somehow I've just healed and recovered ... But I noticed this change after taking the cod liver oil, and will continue to take it if I experience no negative side effects.

You can get back to eating normally, even though it will probably take a period of discomfort as you adjust. I was reacting to pretty much everything, including meat, which I stopped being able to digest. Doing so much better now.

Focus on building strength and resilience over eliminating foods (even if you absolutely must refrain from eating foods that cause serious discomfort in the meantime, the mindset is, "Not now" instead of "Never again."). Support your digestion. Support your cells. Supplement to overcome deficiencies. You'll be able to eat most anything.

mostlylurking

Thank you but I have been taking thornes b complex for a month now. It has 9000% of the daily reccommended value so I think i should have sufficient levels of vitamin b.
I see thorne's b complex has 110mg of thiamine hcl in it. You can do whatever you choose. I'd just like to share that I have a thiamine functional blockage and I am taking 2 grams of thiamine hcl daily. The official recommended daily amount doesn't mean anything if you have a thiamine problem. If your body can't use thiamine you are in deep deep trouble.

mostlylurking

In almost all cases, Lonsdale recommends thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide (TTFD) because it is the most bioavailable. This is why I supplement with both allithiamine AND Thorne's b-complex. If you are suffering from a deficiency, as your symptoms suggest, you may consider mega-dosing allithiamine or lipothiamine (both TTFD forms of thiamine). Lonsdale seems to recommend 300-500 mg of allithiamine in many cases, from what I have read of his recommendations. Severely deficient people seem to need a "jump start" kind of dose, with lower levels of supplementation not being enough to fix the cells and get things back online and working smoothly. Some studies have have used even higher doses, or intravenous doses, and had success -- but not at lower doses (though "low" in this case seems high compared to the RDA for thiamine).
I tried to use TTFD thiamine but 50mg gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. Although a higher dose of thiamine hcl is needed because it does not absorb as easily as TTFD there are usually fewer negative side effects with it.

animalcule

I tried to use TTFD thiamine but 50mg gave me a headache that lasted 36 hours. Although a higher dose of thiamine hcl is needed because it does not absorb as easily as TTFD there are usually fewer negative side effects with it.
That's fair. I also got headaches when I tried to increase my dose recently, so I backed down and plan on slowly increasing it later. Even at just 100 mg allithiamine/day, I've found a benefit. I'd like to make it to 300-500 mg/day, but yes - negative side effects. Lonsdale thinks these negative side effects are paradox reactions, and that if you keep supplementing it will resolve itself. However, inducing a 36 hour headache on just the theory that with enough time the reaction will resolve is a difficult thing to do, don't blame you for going the HCL route. 2 grams thiamine HCL is a lot though! How long have you been doing this and what improvement have you seen?

PolishSun

acne might be from iron overload in tissues, which is caused by and also produces inflammation, and inflammation was caused by deficiencies?

mostlylurking

That's fair. I also got headaches when I tried to increase my dose recently, so I backed down and plan on slowly increasing it later. Even at just 100 mg allithiamine/day, I've found a benefit. I'd like to make it to 300-500 mg/day, but yes - negative side effects. Lonsdale thinks these negative side effects are paradox reactions, and that if you keep supplementing it will resolve itself. However, inducing a 36 hour headache on just the theory that with enough time the reaction will resolve is a difficult thing to do, don't blame you for going the HCL route. 2 grams thiamine HCL is a lot though! How long have you been doing this and what improvement have you seen?
I spent about 3 months working up to 2 grams of thiamine hcl. I started the 2 grams on 2/1/2021. I experienced major improvement in my digestive tract on the second day at this high a dose. It was like I was 10 years old again (gutwise). I've had several autonomic system issues resolve almost completely. My hands and feet were locking up (like having a trigger finger only worse). I had developed a tremor in my right hand last November; it's gone now. The incontinence I've lived with for 20 years is gone. I can digest meat now. My sleep is better. I can work in my garden again; I have recovered some of the strength in my hands. My stamina is better.

I'm following Dr. Costantini's protocol for guidance: HDT Therapy .

animalcule

I spent about 3 months working up to 2 grams of thiamine hcl. I started the 2 grams on 2/1/2021. I experienced major improvement in my digestive tract on the second day at this high a dose. It was like I was 10 years old again (gutwise). I've had several autonomic system issues resolve almost completely. My hands and feet were locking up (like having a trigger finger only worse). I had developed a tremor in my right hand last November; it's gone now. The incontinence I've lived with for 20 years is gone. I can digest meat now. My sleep is better. I can work in my garden again; I have recovered some of the strength in my hands. My stamina is better.

I'm following Dr. Costantini's protocol for guidance: HDT Therapy .
Wow. Thiamine for the win yet again. Thanks for the info.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Thank you all for the thoughtful responses :)

I think my issue was raising metabolism (milk, iodine, caffeine) without eating enough glucose. This led to stress responses since I was basically running on cortisol and adrenaline alone. Meats was what I was mainly eating, and peat says "When only the muscle meats are eaten, the amino acid balance entering our blood stream is the same as that produced by extreme stress, when cortisol excess causes our muscles to be broken down to provide energy and material for repair. The formation of serotonin is increased by the excess tryptophan in muscle, and serotonin stimulates the formation of more cortisol, while the tryptophan itself, along with the excess muscle-derived cysteine, suppresses the thyroid function."

Funnily enough yesterday and today I ate pizzas and I feel relaxed now. However my acne did become worse, and I did get an itchy scalp. Not sure how to proceed again. I will test tommorrow with some oranges in the morning and some gelatin + sugar in my coffee.

Im still wondering if this can have anything to do with pathogens in my intestines? I took iodine which was supposed to kill them and I needed to do a flush to flush them out but it didnt work. Can this be because of the pathogens/parasites? I felt great for the first week of no starch and no fiber, had 0 inflammation aswell.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

skin is worse again and inflammation is bad. Can this be caused by the parasites/pathogens in my intestines which I havent flushed yet?

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Fiber makes me suicidal. Going to try a prolounged fast since I cant eat anything

Nomane Euger

rei

Buy high fat ground beef and lightly cook it, and absorb the excess fat that is left into mushrooms or carrots.

Between these kinds of meals you can fast if you want, but i would recommend to modify it by consuming coffee with dark chocolate and whole milk or honey to provide some carbs and quality fat. This is "peaty fasting"

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Can you eat beef/lamb fat?butter?
I got really bad inflammation when I ate ground beef with butter and cheese. Not sure which was the culprit.

honestly im just going to a liver flush with grapefruit and olive oil to kill the pathogens in my system. I need to flush them all out. No one has given me any answers on this nor could I find it so I just need to test it and flush them out. After that I can try to heal.

Thanks again for the help man I really appreciate it

Nomane Euger

W
I got really bad inflammation when I ate ground beef with butter and cheese. Not sure which was the culprit.

honestly im just going to a liver flush with grapefruit and olive oil to kill the pathogens in my system. I need to flush them all out. No one has given me any answers on this nor could I find it so I just need to test it and flush them out. After that I can try to heal.

Thanks again for the help man I really appreciate it
hi,what make you assume that you have a pathological pathogen/parasite infection/overgrowth

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

W

hi,what make you assume that you have a pathological pathogen/parasite infection/overgrowth
I got health coaching from a guy on this forum. He reccommended me to do the following

"I
. Practice the Wim Hof breathing method every day

II. Buy Lugol's iodine (Amazon, iHerb, wherever you'd like, but it has to be Lugol's): take half a dropper in water or juice on empty stomach 15 min before breakfast + half a dropper on an empty stomach 15min before dinner.
What this will do is kill most pathogens in the upper section of your digestive tract and make up for your iodine deficiency. Trust me, everyone is deficient.

III. Buy Thorne's Basic B complex off iHerb and start taking it everyday. The Bs are crucial to the energy production pathway, and no one can have enough nowadays, I don't care what your diet is.

IV. Limit starch and fiber to a bare minimum. Rice, pasta, potatoes, bread, wheat.
Replace with cheese, meat, yoghurt, honey, concentrated milk, even gummy bears.

V. At the end of the 7 days, do a liver flush:
a) wake up, don't eat anything during the day, just fat free liquids
b) 10pm drink 125ml olive oil + 125 freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
c) go immediately to bed lying on your right side
d) as soon as you wake up the next morning drink a tablespoon Epsom salts in a bit of water.

The liver flush is VERY, VERY important to flush the dead parasites killed with iodine from your liver and your gut."

I followed it and i felt really great, the only problem is my liver flush failed since I vomited. I tried it again 2 times but no green balls came in my stool which means it didnt work. Therefore my assumption is that dead parasites are still in my liver and gut. Before starting this i could tolerate many foods and felt okay, only suffered with low mood and ED/libido problems. Now I feel like I am going manic and I cant eat anything, not even fruit. Why else would I be having such bad reactions to things I could tolerate only weeks ago?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals