Need Advice! Cancer Diagnosis

Texon

lumps. they are technically small masses - 2-3 mm. I noticed one under my ear when shaving and the swollen lymph node under it became obvious about the same time. I've had swollen nodes in my neck before but they've always gone away.
@Obi-wan Philomath have you had a chance to check out the info at this link?
https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective
My wife was cured of breast cancer about 8 years ago using a different non-toxic chemotherapy protocol by Dr. Emmanuel Revici, MD in NYC. However, the story of Joe Tippens at the link above is the most dramatic turnaround I have personally been able to discuss directly with a patient. The blog also describes how MD Anderson Cancer Treatment Center in Houston, TX had researched this class of drugs about 30 years ago and found it to be promising. But, they dropped it because there was ultimately no money in it for them.

Kray

Black salve is an eschariotic herbal paste used to treat cancers for centuries: the best introduction is this doc:
It gives you the original 5 ingredients formula to make the black salve yourself if you wish: i can vouch for it's efficiency, as i've successfully used it to clear a skin papilloma on my dog.

Apricot pits are containing amygdalin, or Vit B17; or Laetrile if you wish. Look for Jason Vale, someone who used it to cure his reputed fatal kidney cancer. Apricots
It's excellent at preventing metastasis: if you had ingested 15 seeds a day, you probably would never have come down with cancer.

Laetrile has been a controversial cancer cure for the past 60 years. Metabolic therapy uses it together with enzymes, Vit A, detoxification and diet.

Sorry if I missed something here, but is the DIY product with the 5 key ingredients a black salve? Never could find the ingredient list. Otherwise, can someone recommend a couple of tried-and-true black salve brands that I can consider for purchase?

Thanks!

burtlancast

Sorry if I missed something here, but is the DIY product with the 5 key ingredients a black salve? Never could find the ingredient list.

The ingredient list is at 1hour 23 min in the video. And it is indeed the black salve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals