My Cancer Log: “The Big F.U. To Traditional Medicine”

LucyL

Ray's newsletter from July 2017 said: "Stress modifies our breathing, causing a vicious cycle, in which the lactate and ammonia produced when stimulation exceeds our oxidative capacity stimulate more intense breathing, causing more carbon dioxide to be lost, reducing oxidative efficiency and increasing the formation of ammonia and lactate."

To me this certainly describes the role stress plays in the development of cancers. What's puzzling though, is why many people who live with chronic stress don't develop cancers. That to me seems to be the point where genetics may come into play.

Inaut

To me the difference is not so much genetic as it is emotional.

Marcine

Thanks for the tip @Hugh Johnson If cancer has a root cause, and let’s say it’s inflammation, I wouldn’t be surprised if emotional stress was a driving factor.
I think you can find your cure in checking out German New Medicine. Monica Sells has lots of youtubes and you might want to consult with her. I also recommend anyone who has had radiation get some Australian Bush Flower Remedy called Mulla Mulla. I used to be a practitioner and I can tell dozens of stories of how well it works for removing it from the body. There are a few on line flower essence pharmacies in the US, Living Waters and one in NY state, if they are still in business. May you be blessed!

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I think you can find your cure in checking out German New Medicine. Monica Sells has lots of youtubes and you might want to consult with her. I also recommend anyone who has had radiation get some Australian Bush Flower Remedy called Mulla Mulla. I used to be a practitioner and I can tell dozens of stories of how well it works for removing it from the body. There are a few on line flower essence pharmacies in the US, Living Waters and one in NY state, if they are still in business. May you be blessed!
@Marcine I’ll check that out. Thank you!

OP
Philomath

Philomath

To me the difference is not so much genetic as it is emotional.

Maybe theres a threshold or tipping point?

That also reminds me of the Japanese scientist who exposed water to “emotions”(hateful words or playing certain music), then freeze drops of the water to make snowflakes. The water that was exposed to negativity made deformed or incomplete snowflakes while the water exposed to positive words, or soothing music made complete, balanced and intricate flakes.
Stress and emotional stress having an effect on energy and structure
Dr Masaru Emoto on Human Consciousness and Water

jzeno

I recently discovered a lump in my abdomen under the skin and I'm scared it might be cancer. I'm not sure but I'm in the process of setting an appointment with a doctor to take a look at it.

@Philomath, how has it been dealing with your diagnosis? Do you find it hard to live your life with a positive attitude?

OP
Philomath

Philomath

I recently discovered a lump in my abdomen under the skin and I'm scared it might be cancer. I'm not sure but I'm in the process of setting an appointment with a doctor to take a look at it.

@Philomath, how has it been dealing with your diagnosis? Do you find it hard to live your life with a positive attitude?

@jzeno I know that feeling! It’s hard to avoid the mind racing and fear. May I suggest watching the Netflix documentary “Heal”. It shows how we fall prey to the “Nocebo” effect... opposite of the plecebo effect, where we believe we are ill and become ill - or at least exacerbate our issues.
I am believing that my cancer is gone. I am still using abatement and preventative measures, but I strive to stay positive and believe it’s gone.
If Dr. Peat, and this site, has taught me anything, it’s that cancer comes and goes in our body, lumps aren’t always cancer, tumors (and cancer) can be eliminated with non-toxic drugs, and fear is a major obstacle in the path toward good health.
Start being thankful that your lump isn’t cancerous. Start thinking about it as a cyst or something easily treated. Know that you have options... and friends here that will help and support you. DM me anytime.

Inaut

@Philomath you are an inspiration. Truly. Keep it up my friend!! Praying you receive healing from within (God :)

OP
Philomath

Philomath

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@jzeno I know that feeling! It’s hard to avoid the mind racing and fear. May I suggest watching the Netflix documentary “Heal”. It shows how we fall prey to the “Nocebo” effect... opposite of the plecebo effect, where we believe we are ill and become ill - or at least exacerbate our issues.
I am believing that my cancer is gone. I am still using abatement and preventative measures, but I strive to stay positive and believe it’s gone.
If Dr. Peat, and this site, has taught me anything, it’s that cancer comes and goes in our body, lumps aren’t always cancer, tumors (and cancer) can be eliminated with non-toxic drugs, and fear is a major obstacle in the path toward good health.
Start being thankful that your lump isn’t cancerous. Start thinking about it as a cyst or something easily treated. Know that you have options... and friends here that will help and support you. DM me anytime.
Man that is beautiful.

Inaut

Just a little anecdotal story in line with your current state of mind @Philomath

My parents were at a wedding a few days ago. One of their good friends is from a Greek Island in the Cyclades and heard my mom went through cancer treatment a year ago. He brought a bottle of home made tsipouro which is the equivalent to moonshine ??? Anyways he said that my mom should drink a small shot with honey first thing in the morning. Apparently, one of his friends on the island was diagnosed with cancer 6 months previous and did exactly what he prescribed to my mom... Drink a shot with honey. His cancer disappeared... I’m inclined to believe that the cure is in the spirit (mind/heart) and if you believe in something enough, it can manifest. We’ve all heard these stories before but there is a glimmer of truth in every one.... Change your outlook and your physiology will follow. Atleast that’s how I view it

OP
Philomath

Philomath

Just a little anecdotal story in line with your current state of mind @Philomath

My parents were at a wedding a few days ago. One of their good friends is from a Greek Island in the Cyclades and heard my mom went through cancer treatment a year ago. He brought a bottle of home made tsipouro which is the equivalent to moonshine ??? Anyways he said that my mom should drink a small shot with honey first thing in the morning. Apparently, one of his friends on the island was diagnosed with cancer 6 months previous and did exactly what he prescribed to my mom... Drink a shot with honey. His cancer disappeared... I’m inclined to believe that the cure is in the spirit (mind/heart) and if you believe in something enough, it can manifest. We’ve all heard these stories before but there is a glimmer of truth in every one.... Change your outlook and your physiology will follow. Atleast that’s how I view it

Oh those Greeks! I was lucky enough to visit Crete last year and our cab driver, the nicest guy in the word, said his father would drink a cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil each day. Apparently he lived a long life.

Texon

Here's one other piece of info I hope will help your confidence in stopping radiation, Philomath. I had two surgeons involved in my surgery -- a neurosurgeon and an ENT. The ENT was trained at MD Anderson. The treatment he initially recommended for me was the one now being used at MD Anderson: chemo to shrink the tumor, followed by surgery to remove anything left. MD Anderson does not use radiation after surgery if you get chemo before the surgery.

I wasn't enthusiastic about chemo, but I never had to make the decision because nobody on the West Coast would agree to help with this treatment and I have too many loved ones to care for at home to be flying to MD Anderson all the time. They all believed the cancer stem cell hypothesis, so they all believed radiation or chemo was essential post-surgery to kill the stem cells.

My ENT prioritized the data that MD Anderson was getting -- they were simply getting better results (though they hadn't published their study yet). I asked him what that meant for the stem cell hypothesis and he shrugged.

He teaches at the medical school in the city near me and was hired specifically to bring these MD Anderson treatments to the mix here. But he's too new to have gotten a team in place using these methods.
@Nemo The reference to Panacur C may have been from me. I found Joe Tippens through a friend of mine who went to college with him. Amazing story to be sure.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

My first neck & chest CT scan after surgery came back negative! Thank you everyone for you’re help and support! Oddly enough, my surgeon set up the scans and not my radiation oncologist...I don’t think he wants anything to do with me anymore.

Ray's newsletter from July 2017 said: "Stress modifies our breathing, causing a vicious cycle, in which the lactate and ammonia produced when stimulation exceeds our oxidative capacity stimulate more intense breathing, causing more carbon dioxide to be lost, reducing oxidative efficiency and increasing the formation of ammonia and lactate."

To me this certainly describes the role stress plays in the development of cancers. What's puzzling though, is why many people who live with chronic stress don't develop cancers. That to me seems to be the point where genetics may come into play.

Also,lactate could be carbohydrate induced B1 deficiency.
Also,Caffeine is thought,through an unknown mechanism,to interfere with B1 metabolism.

1000mg to 1500mg as Thiaminehydrochloride without additives powerfully increases cellular respiration,dosages have only to be so high because of low absorption %.

Also,reduced NaCl intake to about 1 to 3 grams can reduce inflammation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals