Need Advice! Cancer Diagnosis

Philomath

I was just diagnosed with Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma in the salivary gland recently. Naturally, the doc wants to remove the salivary mass and lymph node below (in both). What are realistic options now? I can deal with surgery (unless they need to cut the major facial nerve on that side) but I’m concerned about the preliminary chest X-ray and PET scan, along with radiation after.

Interestingly enough, it’s on the same side and close to the tooth I had a root canal in back in 2012. Obviously I’m looking for explanations since I’m in good health otherwise.
Any protocols that I should investigate? I appreciate all the input!

@burtlancast @Blossom
@charlie @haidut

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was just diagnosed with Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma in the salivary gland recently. Naturally, the doc wants to remove the salivary mass and lymph node below (in both). What are realistic options now? I can deal with surgery (unless they need to cut the major facial nerve on that side) but I’m concerned about the preliminary chest X-ray and PET scan, along with radiation after.

Interestingly enough, it’s on the same side and close to the tooth I had a root canal in back in 2012. Obviously I’m looking for explanations since I’m in good health otherwise.

@burtlancast @Blossom
@charlie @haidut
First I'm sorry to hear you just got this news. I looked on Cochrane.org and nothing helpful came up but that's my go to site for navigating conventional medical treatments. Have you emailed Ray? I'll definitely keep you in mind if I run across any information that might be useful to you.
:grouphug2

Stilgar

Email Ray and follow his advice. If you are at all unsure about the radiation exposure then do your best to take care of yourself and avoid the surgery. Takes guts, self belief and a lot of research. The word cancer puts fear into people, but it is really just the outcome of poor hormone status, low thyroid function and endotoxin. Work on those and try as many avenues as you can and don’t give up. It helped me to immerse myself in positive stories of people getting better on their own- rather than the negativity of doctors or other people’s worry for you.

I have suspected thyroid cancer and everything is ok years later without surgery. No change at least and certainly some parameters of my health are a little better than they used to be.

Inaut

Outside of what the informed users on this forum will suggest...And this is by no means advice as I have never treated cancer....

I’d suggest pau d’arco, d-limonene and rebounding.

I will also offer my prayers for you.

You will overcome this @Philomath

Oh and vermifuges. Obi is using fenbenmazole which is interesting considering what I’ve read. Sorry for the edit

tankasnowgod

I know somewhere Haidut has mentioned vitamins to reduce damage from X Rays. I think Niacinamide was mentioned, and something else which I am forgetting. I think 1 gram before, and 1 after, but search the forum for that. Niacinamide can also be useful against cancer.

I know from watching some of Dr. Levy's videos that he considers Root Canals one of the most potent forms of toxins and bacteria in the body, and that he believes that Root Canals will always lead to cancer. I believe he learned this from dentist Hal Huggins. You may want to look into his research, and I think he recommends extraction of any teeth that have had a root canal-

Dr. Thomas Levy (text on Root Canals)

In any sort of cancer, I think a full iron panel is a good idea. Since iron is required for any cancer, there's a good chance it's high. Regardless of any other treatment, I would think induction of near iron deficiency would be beneficial to recovery. In addition to niacinamide mentioned above, I think Vitamin C (both oral and IV) is a good idea. Look into Linus Pauling's research. 10 grams of oral C a day Also, look into IP6. It's often talked about as a potent anti cancer substance, and also iron chelator.

And, also, the idea of using Antibiotics and Vitamin C-

Vitamin C And Doxycycline Highly Effective Against Cancer Stem Cells

A.R

Outside of what the informed users on this forum will suggest...And this is by no means advice as I have never treated cancer....

I’d suggest pau d’arco, d-limonene and rebounding.

I will also offer my prayers for you.

You will overcome this @Philomath

Oh and vermifuges. Obi is using fenbenmazole which is interesting considering what I’ve read. Sorry for the edit
What benefits have you experienced from pau darco?

Inaut

@A.R I can’t say anything that stands out specifically with the consumption of pau d’arco as I take a few other supplements in conjunction but my digestion, liver/gall bladder problems and skin have gotten much better over the course of a year. I think it’s a great tool for cancer treatment and prevention (in addition to other things of course). Shot gun approach

A.R

@A.R I can’t say anything that stands out specifically with the consumption of pau d’arco as I take a few other supplements in conjunction but my digestion, liver/gall bladder problems and skin have gotten much better over the course of a year. I think it’s a great tool for cancer treatment and prevention (in addition to other things of course). Shot gun approach
That's fantastic
What dosage have you been taking? Is it powder or capsules?

Inaut

I make a tea and take tincture on the occasion.
My tea is typically 1tsp of powdered bark for 4-6 cups of water and a half lemon (juice)....boiled for 15-20 minutes.. I then take it off the stove and add two teaspoons of burdock root to the pot and let it steep for another 15 minutes...

I try and drink all 6 cups (2 large mugs full in the evening)... problem is that i wake up in the middle of night for a weeeee. Doesn’t bother me much though... I find it hard to find the time in the day to do all of my rituals ——and work my 9-5..

A.R

I make a tea and take tincture on the occasion.
My tea is typically 1tsp of powdered bark for 4-6 cups of water and a half lemon (juice)....boiled for 15-20 minutes.. I then take it off the stove and add two teaspoons of burdock root to the pot and let it steep for another 15 minutes...

I try and drink all 6 cups (2 large mugs full in the evening)... problem is that i wake up in the middle of night for a weeeee. Doesn’t bother me much though... I find it hard to find the time in the day to do all of my rituals ——and work my 9-5..
Seems like a very effective ritual to have

D

danishispsychic

Seems like gargling with MMS would not be a bad idea here. Best vibes to your healing - It has got to be scary to get that diagnosis.

Spondive

@burtlancast @Blossom
@charlie @haidut
How did you find out you have this? Did you feel a lump or other symptoms etc etc?

Spondive

High dose potassium iodide may be an option also since it concentrates in the salivary glands

OP
Philomath

Philomath

First I'm sorry to hear you just got this news. I looked on Cochrane.org and nothing helpful came up but that's my go to site for navigating conventional medical treatments. Have you emailed Ray? I'll definitely keep you in mind if I run across any information that might be useful to you.
:grouphug2
Email Ray and follow his advice. If you are at all unsure about the radiation exposure then do your best to take care of yourself and avoid the surgery. Takes guts, self belief and a lot of research. The word cancer puts fear into people, but it is really just the outcome of poor hormone status, low thyroid function and endotoxin. Work on those and try as many avenues as you can and don’t give up. It helped me to immerse myself in positive stories of people getting better on their own- rather than the negativity of doctors or other people’s worry for you.

I have suspected thyroid cancer and everything is ok years later without surgery. No change at least and certainly some parameters of my health are a little better than they used to be.
I did earlier today and he already replied! he mentioned the x-ray - vitamin connections. It will certainly take guts to go against the grain here.

OP
Philomath

Philomath

How did you find out you have this? Did you feel a lump or other symptoms etc etc?
lumps. they are technically small masses - 2-3 mm. I noticed one under my ear when shaving and the swollen lymph node under it became obvious about the same time. I've had swollen nodes in my neck before but they've always gone away.

Spondive

lumps. they are technically small masses - 2-3 mm. I noticed one under my ear when shaving and the swollen lymph node under it became obvious about the same time. I've had swollen nodes in my neck before but they've always gone away.
I have had Hodgkin’s lymphoma 30 years ago and I have lumps and bumps and I just watch them and carry on

blueorca

That's sad to hear. I've heard that drinking baking soda dissolved in water helps. Its makes the body alkaline, hopefully some member would back up my claim with a study or something. Goodluck I hope you win this battle.