NDT : Amazing but Feeling tight around the throat

Mr Joe

2 weeks on ndt (half a grain daily), everything improved, although pulse keep staying at 60 bpm I feel warmer, headaches decreasing progresivly. Blood test before was showing high TSH and high prolaction/acth. Tried to increase to 1 grain daily splitted in 2 dosage and started to feel tightness around that throat. Nothing painful. Any idea what could it be ?

I felt this from synthetic thyroid (Cynoplus) almost in the glands, but it subsided after a while and never felt it again.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I felt this from synthetic thyroid (Cynoplus) almost in the glands, but it subsided after a while and never felt it again
Cool ! Have you found what could have been the explaination for that ?

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

update : I decreased the dosage and increased my magnesium. Seems like it stopped. When I experience stressful day at night it comes again, my guess is that NDT is "correcting" thyroid long term defficiency and things take time before upregulating. Mood is still improving and temp increasing (although pulse is slow to recover). I will keep going on half a grain as Broda Barnes adviced for couple weeks and then increase the dosage if needed.

FitnessMike

in my experience, tight feeling in the throat is from stress, for example from not enough thyroid hormones, or from too little sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals