Music

Amazoniac

- Music

Can try it here:
- Virtual Piano - Online Piano Keyboard | OnlinePianist
'Sustain' must be on by default. Activate 'Letter Notes' and 'Keyboard Marks'.

- List of musical symbols - Wikipedia

It's easier to focus first on the low note of each chord, from the left wheel above:
O

Afterwards, alternate with those from the right wheel:
9-M-9-M
7-N-7-N
O-,-O-,
9-M-9-M

Only then, start messing with the others.
9-C-M 9-C-M
7-P-N 7-P-N
O-C-, O-C-,
9-C-M 9-C-M

But there's more going on that's tough to identify..

Slow down to 0.25x of the original.

1610469991438.png

I can't follow it in real time and my understanding is rudimentary, contrary to member Wagner.

RealNeat

On a Butter Living Podcast Ray commented on the diminished audio quality of music. I, being a musician totally agreed and was surprised that he said that when many techy music producers think that their tech is at the forefront of audio quality, when its actually a cringy flex to cover up for vinyl still sounding better.

Anyway my point is bandcamp.com has fairly high quality digital audio downloads like WAV files, along with vinyl options. itunes and amazon dont even have those options. The only thing is you wont find a lot of mainstream artists, more so the independent music makers. Still worth looking for your favorite artists as they might be there, most of mine are like Plini.

GelatinGoblin

From the 1997 movie on the famous manga "Berserk". "Berserk (Japanese: ベルセルク, Hepburn: Beruseruku) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura." It has sold around 40 million units worldwide making it among the top-sellers for manga. The series is still ongoing, with the creator himself being very talented in both writing and illustration. To understand, this is a page from his first manga he made when he was 10 :
1610917082444.png
Berserk: https://megadb.tweakly.net/thread/t3_5ag62x Scan of the physical manga with the original English translation The series has been going on from 1989 until today, with the creator taking very long hiatuses, and the illustration themselves being painfully detailed, something which animated films or series on a few of the chapters from the manga ( There is no definitive Anime of the manga, there are a few films, a few series and other, each being on certain chapters or story arc ) try and sometimes succeeded but mostly fail to capture. It is a very good Anime, be aware it is technically illegal to have the digital format of the 'official' English translation, the link I gave provided it with the original translation known as the Dark Horse translation of the manga, there have been a few fan made which are less good but are available legally; the Dark Horse translation is definitely the best and one that has been professionally done.
Amazon product ASIN 1593070209 to buy the actual volumes and support the artist. There are 40 volumes thus far. I recommend to check out other Berserk songs from the movie, "Gutsu" is good.

Last edited:

CreakyJoints

Japan, 1980s. (1.1)
(I apologise for having butchered many of the track names...)

CreakyJoints

Japan, 1980s (1.2)

CreakyJoints

Japan, 1980s (1.3)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals