Mexidol (emoxypine Succinate) Crash

Vely

Hello,

Long story short, I had several adverse reactions to Ssris, very severe symptoms. I managed to improve over a year and started looking some protocols to boost my health and speed up healing. I found out about Emoxypine, which was supposed to improve my circulation and protect my brain from oxidation from my HBOT chamber sessions.

I took it for 4 days, started from one pill ended on 4 pills in day 4th. I crashed tremendously on it. I woke up at night with anxiety, itchy, cold skin, stomach pain, digestion problems, super high heart rate, muscle twitches and many more.

Fast forward, it has been over a month and things mainly declined. My body is getting weaker and weaker, my stomach hurts, digestion sometimes works sometimes doesn't, heart doesn't work like before, perception changed, I don't go out, mostly stay in bed.

I know that my case is totally severe, but I would like to know what exactly could cause such negative outcome and how to improve some physcial symptoms like digestion, stomach pain, heart rate, dry skin.

Should I test anything?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals