RP Approach To Stomach Virus?

Peatogenic

I think there's been a handful of times over my life where I get a headache (and I rarely get them) and I have that feeling in my stomach that digestion is slow. Headache seems to pass with better motility. Sometimes I'll even notice a slight fever. I've since concluded that I can get symptoms similar to an oncoming cold from digestion problems. So first time in a year I have a very painful headache and body tension and a mild nausea feeling. Aspirin does nothing. I finally throw up and headache disappears. But I still have this feeling of my body heating up and a mild lethargy. Doesn't this sound like a stomach virus or excess endotoxin? Do you think aspirin could make this particular situation worse? I tried Theanine last night and I could breathe pristinely (though I haven't had nasal/respiratory symptoms). The mild heating sensation that comes and goes past 4 days is concerning.

JanP

Yeah sounds very much like endotoxin.

Have you tried carrot salad? Cascara sagrada? Increasing stomach acid by thiamine?

Raw ginger is non-peaty but great for nausea, poor motility and bacterial overgrowth.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R J Modifying Approach To Health In Winter Ask For Help or Advice 6
ScurveDream Tetracyclines, ROS & Light-driven Antibiotics Approach (antimicrobial Photodynamic Inactivation) Articles & Scientific Studies 0
ScurveDream Is Manually Heating/warming The Body A Good Approach? Sharing All Of My "implementations." Ask For Help or Advice 2
S A Biophysical Approach To Altered Consciousness, Ray Peat Health 0
Drareg WHO Flip-Flops Again, Endorses Sweden's Lockdown-Free Approach To Tackling Coronavirus: Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 19
ddjd Peat Approach To Healing From Ciprofloxacin Damage? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Jam Kinins And Cytokines In COVID-19: A Comprehensive Pathophysiological Approach Scientific Studies 9
md_a An Approach To Treating Patients With Severe COVID-19 Infection Scientific Studies 5
T South Korea's Approach To The Corona Virus Society 19
Such_Umami Bit Sick, Diarrhea. How Should I Approach This? Ask For Help or Advice 2
ddjd Peat Approach To Gall Bladder Problems? Diet/ Nutrition/ Exercise? Ask For Help or Advice 22
tankasnowgod Conserve Your Own Infrared- Another Approach To Red Light Therapy? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 16
ScurveDream What Is The Bioenergetic/"Peaty" Approach To Non-senescence (or Reverse/anti-aging)? Ask For Help or Advice 0
J The Best Way To Approach Wisdom Teeth Oral Health 35
jzeno Intuitive Decision-making Based On Expertise May Deliver Better Results Than Analytical Approach Scientific Studies 3
bboone Introduction And Experience (so Far) With A Peat-inspired Diet Approach Meet & Greet 0
S Can't Eat Most Of Peat's Recommendation, Here's My Current Approach Diet, Recipes 38
Amazoniac Virginia Livingston's Dietary Approach To Cancer Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 11
T The Beljanski Approach, Dr. Beljanski And His Supplements As A Cancer Treatment (with Studies) Cancer 6
L Alternative Approach To Increasing CO2 Levels For People Who Might Be Struggling To Do So CO2, Bag Breathing 2
S A Peat Approach To Unavoidable Testosterone Replacement Therapy Ask For Help or Advice 19
N A Novel Therapeutic Approach To Depression Via Supplement With Tyrosine Hydroxylase IdeaLabs 4
GAF A New Approach For Heart Disease - G-Strophanthin Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 1
raysputin An Orderly Approach To Ray Peat Ask For Help or Advice 1
Integra Unresolved Trauma, A Metaphysical Approach To Illnesses And Ailments Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 31
P Creatine Supplementation As A Possible New Therapeutic Approach For Fatty Liver Disease Articles & Scientific Studies 1
K A New View Of Carcinogenesis And An Alternative Approach To Cancer Therapy Scientific Studies 0
C Current approach Ask For Help or Advice 18
S SwissTemples' approach to hair loss Miscellaneous Health Discussions 18
B Peat Approach For My Cat Animals 52
Y Peatarian Approach To Pain Relief? Health 6
haidut Arginine Depletion May Be A Viable Approach For Cancer Scientific Studies 20
Bluebell What Is The Peat Approach To Atherosclerosis? Ask For Help or Advice 41
J My Fat Soluble Vitamins Approach Logs 3
W Newbee, Researching the Peat approach to eating. Meet & Greet 7
J A Physiological Approach To Ovarian Cancer Articles & Newsletters 2
charlie Thyroid Rehab – The Diet and Lifestyle Approach Matt Stone 1
P How to treat acquired food allergies linked to upset stomach; Antibiotic flush? Digestion 0
paciencia Low Stomach Acid/Bloating/Silent Reflux Ask For Help or Advice 7
Incen pharmacist says to take thyroid on an empty stomach, and avoid calcium for 4 hours Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
Pwecious Weight Gain In Stomach Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Antibiotics For H Pylori, Stomach Pain Ask For Help or Advice 8
T Symptoms Reduced DRAMATICALLY On Empty Stomach Digestion 31
N Girlfriend And I Took LSD And She Got Terrible Stomach Aches - Serotonin/dopamine? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 16
D Friend With Mystery Stomach Illness Ask For Help or Advice 3
ScurveDream For Those Who Cannot "stomach" Aspirin Or Etc Aspirin 3
K Severe Stomach Pain After Eating Most Proteins Digestion 7
A Stomach Discomfort/pain And Headache Immediately After Drinking ACV Ask For Help or Advice 13
A Do Carbonated/acidic Beverages Help Protein Digestion In Low Stomach Acid Environment? Ask For Help or Advice 15
C Baking Soda And Stomach Acid Digestion 14