Metabolism vs. Belief System: Which is easier to fix?

yerrag

What a fail. I didn't compare her romantic love interests with a spineless lemming with a lack of brain developement. Nor did i accuse anyone of giving "stock magazine advise". I also did not say in my original post that someone specific is judgmental. Accusing others of being judgmental after feeling accused of being judgmental is such a childish response.
Must be a misinterpretation, don't you think? There is description. Not judgment.

To bring up the subject of someone being judgmental and then backing away- why not just say you erred?
This is a useless derailing of the thread where aqusations are getting trowhn around of who said what or who implied what. Im out.
Says the guy who brought up the topic of being judgmental. Touché

Labels are childish. A label right now necessitates an expectation in the future.

To expect something of someone will always lead to disappointment, because we are all fallen.

I can't think of anything more stressful than crying about how something "should've went like this" when the only way that it was going to go was exactly like it went.

It's easy to write someone 'on,' yet difficult to write them 'off.'
So then stop writing them and start talking to them and the beginning inquisition of this thread will no longer come to mind.

People are not a stock exchange... but if they're treated like stock, then they'll incur all of the same manner of stress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals