Medichecks Advanced Well Woman Blood Test Results

Some of my results are missing because I have to retake the sample, as it failed for part of the tests (and I know why, because I forgot to drink water before my test and my blood was so sludgy they could barely get the vial to fill lol)

But I have received part of my results, and my brain is drawing a complete blank. I can't seem to figure this out of myself, I tried to research it but I am having a bad ADHD day.

Here are the results I have so far. Please help me interpret them 😅

Attachments

• IMG_7129.jpeg
    IMG_7129.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7130.jpeg
    IMG_7130.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7131.jpeg
    IMG_7131.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 36

Peatress

Medicheck doctors like to focus on cholesterol, that's been my experience with them. Your cholesterol looks fine.

“Cholesterol has a protective effect against excess parathyroid hormone because it's near the top, feeding your liver just what it needs so it can make cholesterol. Then the cholesterol with thyroid and vitamin A will let your glands make the pregnenolone, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA.” Ray Peat

You are hypothyroid and anemic. Correcting the thyroid would probably fix the anemia

Here is Peat talking about anemia and thyroid

“Yeah, all animals that have estrogen, the female tends to look slightly anemic, because it does something to slow the production of red blood cells, partly lowering the body temperature is one of the actions of estrogen and slowing down thyroid function. So probably the most common cause of apparent anemia, as Rhoda Barnes pointed out, is hypothyroidism.” Ray Peat

Last edited:
OP
M
Medicheck doctors like to focus on cholesterol, that's been my experience with them. Your cholesterol looks fine.

“Cholesterol has a protective effect against excess parathyroid hormone because it's near the top, feeding your liver just what it needs so it can make cholesterol. Then the cholesterol with thyroid and vitamin A will let your glands make the pregnenolone, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA.” Ray Peat

You are hypothyroid and anemic. Correcting the thyroid would probably fix the anemia

Here is Peat talking about anemia and thyroid

“Yeah, all animals that have estrogen, the female tends to look slightly anemic, because it does something to slow the production of red blood cells, partly lowering the body temperature is one of the actions of estrogen and slowing down thyroid function. So probably the most common cause of apparent anemia, as Rhoda Barnes pointed out, is hypothyroidism.” Ray Peat
Thank you so much that's very helpful!

I'm confused about my oestradiol levels it says it's low? I really didn't expect to see oestrogen levels low but is that because I took the test on day 3 of my period (which is what I was supposed to do)?
Is this any indication on whether or not I have oestrogen dominance?

Peatress

Thank you so much that's very helpful!

I'm confused about my oestradiol levels it says it's low? I really didn't expect to see oestrogen levels low but is that because I took the test on day 3 of my period (which is what I was supposed to do)?
Is this any indication on whether or not I have oestrogen dominance?
Yes it's possible to be estrogen dominant and have low oestradiol. The fat that you have fibroids and are hypothyroid is indicative.

Articles about estrogen

Tissue-bound estrogen in aging

Estrogen and brain aging in men and women: Depression, energy, stress

Vitamin E: Estrogen antagonist, energy promoter, and anti-inflammatory

Dr Peat answering a question about tissue bound estrogen

A discussion about tissue vs blood estrogen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X76QESufHk&t=4516s

Ray Peat interviews on progesterone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals