Testosterone and Thyroid blood test results

Meathead

Hi guys, I was finally able to get some blood work done through my doctor. I need help with interpreting these results. My doctor said my results were fine but I may have low test and thyroid. What do you all think?

Thank you!!

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7010.jpeg

Peater

Did they give you T3 and T4 numbers? Those 2 results look reasonable to me but they don't say much.

OP
M

Meathead

Did they give you T3 and T4 numbers? Those 2 results look reasonable to me but they don't say much.
I don’t think they gave anything else but these two markers. I did ask to see if they would send me t3,t4 levels.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi guys, I was finally able to get some blood work done through my doctor. I need help with interpreting these results. My doctor said my results were fine but I may have low test and thyroid. What do you all think?

Thank you!!

View attachment 54468
View attachment 54469
These readings are "normal" but if you have all the negative symptoms, other things are at play, such as low free T or low T3 or other things.

These 2 tests hardly say much.

OP
M

Meathead

These readings are "normal" but if you have all the negative symptoms, other things are at play, such as low free T or low T3 or other things.

These 2 tests hardly say much.
He wouldn’t give me those readings unless those two levels were lower…ugh…I accumulate a lot of stomach fat but have a lot of muscle everywhere else especially arms. Does that signify test or thyroid without testing would you be able to figure that out?

Hans

Forum Supporter
He wouldn’t give me those readings unless those two levels were lower…ugh…I accumulate a lot of stomach fat but have a lot of muscle everywhere else especially arms. Does that signify test or thyroid without testing would you be able to figure that out?
Probably both. High cortisol can also lead to fat gain around the midsection. Also eating too much for too long.

Peater

Probably both. High cortisol can also lead to fat gain around the midsection. Also eating too much for too long.
What is the most powerful cortisol lowering substance in your opinion? It can be hard to balance eating enough to avoid stress response with over-eating.

Hans

Forum Supporter
What is the most powerful cortisol lowering substance in your opinion? It can be hard to balance eating enough to avoid stress response with over-eating.
Aspirin worked great for me. Also magnesium, taurine and balanced meals with fatty red meat and salty starches.
6-keto progesterone + androsterone should also be an interesting combination. I've only used andro before, which was pretty good.

Peater

Aspirin worked great for me. Also magnesium, taurine and balanced meals with fatty red meat and salty starches.
6-keto progesterone + androsterone should also be an interesting combination. I've only used andro before, which was pretty good.
Many thanks Hans!

OP
M

Meathead

Ok I was able to get the t3 and t4 levels. Here they are. Any insight?
insight?

IMG_0147.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 15
OP
M

Meathead

Also I was able to get my hands on this and can begin taking it now if people think it will help. Trying to understand my results..

Attachments

• IMG_0148.png
    IMG_0148.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 12
OP
M

Meathead

Your conversion is likely fine, so T4 only should work. Do you have hypothyroid symptoms? Also where's your TSH at?
My tsh is 1.24 I have lots of muscle and build it easy but feel like my metabolism is sluggish because high bf very lean everywhere but belly. I have levothyroxine sodium 125mcg

OP
M

Meathead

Am I eating too much meat not enough veggies/fruit? Maybe too much dessert..

Attachments

• IMG_0151.png
    IMG_0151.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0150.png
    IMG_0150.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0149.png
    IMG_0149.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 15

Hans

Forum Supporter
My tsh is 1.24 I have lots of muscle and build it easy but feel like my metabolism is sluggish because high bf very lean everywhere but belly. I have levothyroxine sodium 125mcg
That might simply be high cortisol or low DHEA or just low bioavailable androgens. Impaired gut health can also play a role. Have you ever done an organic acid test?

OP
M

Meathead

That might simply be high cortisol or low DHEA or just low bioavailable androgens. Impaired gut health can also play a role. Have you ever done an organic acid test?
Back in 2020 I did and I had high clostridium. I wonder if it’s also cortisol because I put on muscle quickly so I don’t think it’s test.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals