Low aspartic acid and aspartame consumption? Blood test reveals strange info....testosterone?

Audacity17

I tested the amino acids in my blood to see if my BCAA were high. It is a Quest test, run through a 3rd party site. There was some confusion, and when I showed up the blood tech indicated I should have had an overnight fast, even though the site claimed 4 hours was sufficient. Since I had driven an hour, I went ahead and had it done. The results showed the BCAA were near the upper range, but not over. Several other aminos were slightly above the upper limit. This made sense to me, as I hadn't had the overnight fast. I subsequently had JUST the BCAA tested again after a full fast, and they all came down into a median area.

However, there were 2 amino acids that were LOW, even though I hadn't eat in 4 hours. Presumably, if I had the overnight fast they would have been even lower.
One was aspartic acid, which is a component of aspartame. The other was ethanolamine, which is a downstream metabolite of serine.

The ethanolamine is bit straightforward I think. It requires magnesium and B6 to be converted from serine. I tend to be low on those.
The apartic acid is more cloudy, as I am a heavy consumer of aspartame. Could it be that heavy aspartame consumption could lead the body to downregulate aspartic acid somehow? There are 2 isomers of aspartic acid, L- and D-. The L form is incorporated into proteins. The D form had been researched with implications on testosterone. My testosterone is at the lower end of the range.
Is it possible that heavy aspartame consumption could somehow precipitate lower testosterone?

Thanks for the comments because this community is the best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals