Mandatory Vaccination Required For Access To Clubs, Pubs, and Restaurants This Autumn in England

OP
P

Peatness

Maybe, they've been seeding the idea of an october lockdown so they might just go for that instead.
Apparently Boris was facing a rebellion by his own party members on the matter. Until he can win full support we are safe. All those people who rushed out to get vaxxed even though they were told to 'just wait' may I say this, which bit of 'just wait' was not clear? Even the care home mandates are not legally enforceable and the government knows this.

TheCalciumCad

Apparently Boris was facing a rebellion by his own party members on the matter. Until he can win full support we are safe. All those people who rushed out to get vaxxed even though they were told to 'just wait' may I say this, which bit of 'just wait' was not clear? Even the care home mandates are not legally enforceable and the government knows this.
I think its hard for people to know what to do as its been an endless demoralisation, disinformation and disorientation campaign for 18mo straight. The higher ups are probably just as confused at this point.

OP
P

Peatness

I think its hard for people to know what to do as its been an endless demoralisation, disinformation and disorientation campaign for 18mo straight. The higher ups are probably just as confused at this point.
Sadly this true. I failed miserably to convince those close to me.

TheCalciumCad

Sadly this true. I failed miserably to convince those close to me.
Its quite hard to undo generations of conditioning and low grade trauma when up against the biggest propaganda campaign the world has ever seen paired with an environment which is engineered to sap all vitality from us. People wake up when they're meant to do. Keep planting seeds in minds and never ever surrender thats all you have to do. If you can read the sub-communication of cabal puppets like Biden you know they're ****88 beyond belief as their moves are getting more and more desperate which only means.....more and more are waking up.

Logan-

What? No.

The PCR was a great scientific breakthrough. Kary Mullis is awesome. It wasn't designed nor intended to ever tell anyone if they were sick.

This is as silly as suggesting that we ban paper, because sometimes, criminals use paper to plan out their crimes.

Anyway, Mullis himself was probably busy blasting frogs into low earth orbit-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVy1b-RyVM

great video. Thank you. I read and loved his autobiography.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals