Mandatory Vaccination Required For Access To Clubs, Pubs, and Restaurants This Autumn in England

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In the US today my husband was just informed that they have to wear a red sticker on their name badge at work if they haven’t been vaccinated! If you’re fully vaccinated you get a green sticker! ;) I’m just sick and have nothing else to say!

Rick K

What? No.

The PCR was a great scientific breakthrough. Kary Mullis is awesome. It wasn't designed nor intended to ever tell anyone if they were sick.

This is as silly as suggesting that we ban paper, because sometimes, criminals use paper to plan out their crimes.

Anyway, Mullis himself was probably busy blasting frogs into low earth orbit-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSVy1b-RyVM

Hold yer taters there, Tanka. I'm not saying or implying that in the right hands the PCR isn't valuable. I AM saying that it has been bastardized to suit the nefarious money grubbing medical predators who have misused it to invent diseases and misdiagnoses of things that don't exist, such as AIDS, and to direct funding and propagate fear for said diseases including this scamdemic which Mr. Mullis would have called them out on were he not moved on to greener pastures. It's not just jacking up cycles but the whole technical process of having some genome which is invented inputted to this machine to compare other DNA to. Any result can be conjured this way. I've always admired the man, particularly since he had the courage to publicly call Fauci and idiot and a liar when Fauci went out of his way to destroy peopl's careers who didn't co-operate or agree with him.

Rick K

In the US today my husband was just informed that they have to wear a red sticker on their name badge at work if they haven’t been vaccinated! If you’re fully vaccinated you get a green sticker! ;) I’m just sick and have nothing else to say!
So the Star of David has finally arrived in the USA. Nothing surprises me anymore. Soon unvaxxed will require special license plates and segregated parking.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

It wasn't designed nor intended to ever tell anyone if they were sick.
We certainly agree on this. Mullis said this from the beginning which is why I said he could have shot this farce down were he still among us. The PCR was never intended to determine if one was sick or what was causing it.

tankasnowgod

It may be worth looking up John Jay Singleton and possibly doing a consult with him. He has posted several things in regards to this exact matter. One quote when asked about vaccination status-

Don't participate, respond by saying "I'm a qualified individual with a disability and I am asking that you refrain from asking me about my medical history as it constitutes harassment, coercion and intimidation." Please be advised that the Americans with Disabilities Act prevents you, my employer, from this conduct and from imposing any mitigation measures upon me without a court order. Please also remediate yourself on our employment agreement and at no point in that agreement did I waive my rights to informed consent, especially with those who are not my physicians. Be further advised that you need to conduct an individualized assessment to determine if I am a direct threat to anyone, and then obtain a court order. Otherwise, I have a contractual right to perform the duties of my employment without interference or harassment and you have an obligation to obey the law.

Also there is this form from the Solari Report-

Jinju

Honour based system for now? For now being the key word....
Nothing else to say, as you rightly put it <resigned sigh>

Blossom

Forum Supporter

tankasnowgod

The Headline should have read-

BREAKING- Man hospitalized with pneumonia has different opinion on radically experimental drugs than members of his family!

There is nothing in the article to suggest that he in any way changed his views on the Covid vaccines, nor that his initial assessment was in any way incorrect. And they try to portray his (very obviously) sarcastic remarks about the safety of the J&J vaccine as some sort of admission that it's free from nasty side effects (which it obviously isn't).

It reminds me of a TV Guide article I saw about Larry, Daryl and Daryl from Newhart many years back.... "You have to be smart to write something this stupid."

Rick K

The Headline should have read-

BREAKING- Man hospitalized with pneumonia has different opinion on radically experimental drugs than members of his family!

There is nothing in the article to suggest that he in any way changed his views on the Covid vaccines, nor that his initial assessment was in any way incorrect. And they try to portray his (very obviously) sarcastic remarks about the safety of the J&J vaccine as some sort of admission that it's free from nasty side effects (which it obviously isn't).

It reminds me of a TV Guide article I saw about Larry, Daryl and Daryl from Newhart many years back.... "You have to be smart to write something this stupid."
I'd forgotten about Newhart but, yeah, clearly another patronizing news spiel designed to show us how misguided we are and that there are no effective treatments for flu like symptoms apart from the vax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals