Mandatory Vaccination Required For Access To Clubs, Pubs, and Restaurants This Autumn in England

OP
P

Peatness

"The trouble with Stockholm Syndrome is that the greater the control to which people are subjected, the greater the dependence people develop."

‘The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging,’ said the SPI-B paper of March 22, 2020.

FitnessMike

Please sign this petition:

done and did spread the word already :)

OP
P

Peatness

So it's bars and restaurants, too?
According to what I heard yesterday Boris said all crowded venues. As usual this is vague and designed to maximise fear and anxiety. We have to accept that the vaccine passport is the ultimate goal ‘by any means necessary.’

Jam

Macron's France got the ball rolling, with the UK and Italy now making similar announcements. Besides the fact that such measures would break multiple local and European laws, this is looking to me like the final drive to coerce as many people as possible to get jabbed before the house of cards comes tumbling down.

M

metabolizm

Macron's France got the ball rolling, with the UK and Italy now making similar announcements. Besides the fact that such measures would break multiple local and European laws, this is looking to me like the final drive to coerce as many people as possible to get jabbed before the house of cards comes tumbling down.

I really hope you’re right. But even if you are, their methods of coercion should be considered criminal.

Jam

I really hope you’re right. But even if you are, their methods of coercion should be considered criminal.
Nuremberg-level criminal.

mariantos

Yes, in Italy, in addition to restaurants, bars and nightclubs, there are also buses, subways involved and who knows what will happen in the meantime.
The joke is getting thicker!

TheCalciumCad

They're getting DESPERATE. If they were winning they wouldn't need to be this aggressive. Its coming at a cost tho as every big move they make to capture 1 person 2 people wake up, this is why they will lose.

Rick K

When people avoid these venues because they refuse to get vaxxed the businesses will howl at buttcrack Boris to change his tune. They are in business to make money and I boycott anyone or any place that wants proof of the vax here.

haidut

Forum Supporter
When people avoid these venues because they refuse to get vaxxed the businesses will howl at buttcrack Boris to change his tune. They are in business to make money and I boycott anyone or any place that wants proof of the vax here.

That's where the printing press comes, and has already been used repeatedly in both Europe and US. The powers that be know businesses will topple any govt that severely interferes with their profits/operations so the govts print money to buy business consent while pushing the mandatory vaccination and hope that people will cave in earlier than business owners will realize they are being bribed with worthless money (hyperinflation anyone?) and as such their businesses are going down the drain.

Last edited:

Sefton10

Football stadiums will be next to fall. I imagine the premier league will go for it 100% as all they care about is money and they’ll still have a big enough fan base to fill stadiums if the unvaxxed are shut out. It will be interesting to see the reaction in lower league clubs with less fans, a 25% reduction in attendances would bankrupt most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals