Mandatory Vaccination Required For Access To Clubs, Pubs, and Restaurants This Autumn in England

Regina

Interesting. Ben Fulford reported that England "broke free" from Rothchild rule for the first time in more than 200 years, recently.

We may see more shifts like this in various countries. Announcement of Draconian policy, and swift reversal/nullification. We even saw something like this in the US, where Pfizer was bragging about how they were gonna get booster shots approved, and the FDA quashed that.

It would seem the whole "Pandemic" and "Vaxxxine" narrative is falling apart, but some faction is still desperately pushing it.
But NATO? The Pentagram?

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1418718930428993538

Rick K

I've now seen this twice..... they are waiting until December?

When seconds count.... the Federal Government will act half a year from now.
This buys the time needed to ratchet up more "new cases and deaths" to facilitate further pressure and actions against the unvaxxed. They know that without the PCR their numbers game will collapse.

Sefton10

Football stadiums will be next to fall. I imagine the premier league will go for it 100% as all they care about is money and they’ll still have a big enough fan base to fill stadiums if the unvaxxed are shut out. It will be interesting to see the reaction in lower league clubs with less fans, a 25% reduction in attendances would bankrupt most.

Here we go...

Callmestar

I saw Tottenham also announced something similar. It seems to be moving so quickly with very little resistance. It's as though at the moment these clubs are virtue-signaling because they believe it's what the majority want and will create good publicity. Fans should be boycotting these clubs and asking for refunds on season tickets.

Drareg

I don’t want to keep repeating this but it’s eugenic depopulation at work, the narrative for covid19 has fallen apart so the ruling class are going all in, this is clear desperation, nothing in the data backs this up, the mRNA injections they fraudulently call vaccines are failing, the death rates are non existent, the PCR testing is a joke, the evidence for what happened to the elderly being pushed back into care homes and how they were treated is coming to light, the list goes on, the ruling class are panicking now as protests are rising everywhere, the MSM are blatantly ignoring protests even in their own countries, brass balls they have.

Still no desire to use antibody tests on top of all this, complete fraud.

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
These bars, restaurants, and clubs exist on the razors edge on revenue margins. The revenue will dip because of even a small reduction in patronage and this in turn affects tax revenue for local entities. Closing small businesses are bad for everyones’ bottom line. If Boris is down with the new world order, then they’ll let the local business die. If he’s not, he’ll reverse course on these orders. bull**** walks…just my unprofessional opinion.

OP
P

Peatness

I don’t want to keep repeating this but it’s eugenic depopulation at work, the narrative for covid19 has fallen apart so the ruling class are going all in, this is clear desperation, nothing in the data backs this up, the mRNA injections they fraudulently call vaccines are failing, the death rates are non existent, the PCR testing is a joke, the evidence for what happened to the elderly being pushed back into care homes and how they were treated is coming to light, the list goes on, the ruling class are panicking now as protests are rising everywhere, the MSM are blatantly ignoring protests even in their own countries, brass balls they have.

Still no desire to use antibody tests on top of all this, complete fraud.
This message is not getting through so we have to keep repeating it often, even on this forum

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
This message is not getting through so we have to keep repeating it often, even on this forum
I agree completely. I think it’s difficult for some to believe this diabolical concept could be a possibility, and I understand why. To think the power class would want to thin the masses and ramp up AI production to fulfill their earthly needs is a pretty conceivable concept. However, to expect people to understand and resolve themselves that this is what might be happening, which might be a permanent change to their belief system is going to be a struggle. Really important point you made @Pina

OP
P

Peatness

I agree completely. I think it’s difficult for some to believe this diabolical concept could be a possibility, and I understand why. To think the power class would want to thin the masses and ramp up AI production to fulfill their earthly needs is a pretty conceivable concept. However, to expect people to understand and resolve themselves that this is what might be happening, which might be a permanent change to their belief system is going to be a struggle. Really important point you made @Pina
Watching the world trade centre coming down on 9/11 it did not register that I was watching a controlled demolition. It should have done. Like many people it took years to wake up to the fact that shock blinded me. The only thing that was hijacked on that day was logic and common sense.

Jerkboy

They dont seem desperate at all lol. They are still pushing the line further and further.

BodhiBlues

I was just reading about the NHS Covid Pass, and it looks like it has self-certified exemptions! The weird thing about of a lot of the UK covid rules, like masks and now vaccine passports, is that you can just declare yourself exempt from a lot of it. To me, that says that it is more about building infrastructure for a social credit system (which I have believed for a while now anyway).

Event or venue organisers in England that choose to use the NHS COVID Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether to accept self-declared medical exemptions where an individual cannot vaccinate or test, ensuring they comply with the Equalities Act 2010.

Your customers may declare a medical exemption directly with you. You and your staff should not ask for evidence of the exemption.

If businesses decide to require evidence of Covid-19 status as a condition of entry, they should ensure that they comply with all the relevant legal obligations (for example, the Equalities Act 2010) and guidance that applies.

OP
P

Peatness

I was just reading about the NHS Covid Pass, and it looks like it has self-certified exemptions! The weird thing about of a lot of the UK covid rules, like masks and now vaccine passports, is that you can just declare yourself exempt from a lot of it. To me, that says that it is more about building infrastructure for a social credit system (which I have believed for a while now anyway).

Interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals