Mandatory Vaccination Illegal in UK - Where Else?

tankasnowgod

In the UK you cannot be forcibly vaccinated !
There is no system in the UK of implied consent.

Can the government force you to have the coronavirus vaccine?
- YouTube embeded:

What I've heard, in most Western Countries, especially the US, is that there will be no such "law," nor even mandates or code. But it will either be done through corporations/businesses, requiring you comply for some condition or services (like the ability to enter a building), or as a requirement from the government to obtain "benefits and privileges," like unemployment or Social Security.

What they really want is your consent, even if that's extracted under coercion. So, they probably won't "force" you, but they may apply pressure. A lot may consider this a technicality.

CreakyJoints

police bill.png

This is being voted on currently, and widely expected to pass, under the guise of anti-protest laws (totalitarians rejoice!). Since the conservatives currently enjoy a majority in commons, there is no real pressure to stop them, so I'm afraid to say you're probably wrong and this is a prelude to mandating them.

OP
LA

LA

View attachment 22119

This is being voted on currently, and widely expected to pass, under the guise of anti-protest laws (totalitarians rejoice!). Since the conservatives currently enjoy a majority in commons, there is no real pressure to stop them, so I'm afraid to say you're probably wrong and this is a prelude to mandating them.
Sounds terrible. I hope not and hopefully they are simply making laws to protest violent, hurtful, demonstrations like those done by the 'An ti fa' (so called 'Against-n .a .z .i' but behaving violently in NYC, Portland and other cities in US while wearing black shirts and outfits (such as were worn in Italy during WW2 known as Camicie Nere and in Germany they were Sturmabteilung aka Braunhemden. These An ti fa go around breaking glass windows, burning buildings, stabbing people shooting some.

Drareg

View attachment 22119

This change to the law was picked up last year when all this started by some on youtube, they have been planning this for a while.
Its incredible what’s going on.

CreakyJoints

Sounds terrible. I hope not and hopefully they are simply making laws to protest violent, hurtful, demonstrations like those done by the 'An ti fa' (so called 'Against-n .a .z .i' but behaving violently in NYC, Portland and other cities in US while wearing black shirts and outfits (such as were worn in Italy during WW2 known as Camicie Nere and in Germany they were Sturmabteilung aka Braunhemden. These An ti fa go around breaking glass windows, burning buildings, stabbing people shooting some.

It's absolutely fascinating that some people (like yourself just now?) are justifying this by saying "well, people of a certain ideology different to me should be jailed for 10 years!", because Twitter is awash with people claiming the same. I cannot fathom any justification to give police sweeping powers to jail anyone who has the potential to "annoy" or "inconvenience" them, and I especially don't understand why, with the opposition to mandated vaccination on this forum, someone would be able to begin to justify this on any level when it specifically mentions disease.

OP
LA

LA

This change to the law was picked up last year when all this started by some on youtube, they have been planning this for a while.
'Incredible' more like a horror story. I see you posted this other thread and I wonder how it is going there now. My mtdna comes from a small Island there and I hope they have been able to push back and they will stay healthy:

CreakyJoints

Possibly most shocking to me is that this is on the back of one of the mildest, most middle-class protests in recent British history: so much so that Kate Middleton/The Duchess of Cambridge was in attendance at one of them. It wasn't even technically a protest, it was a vigil.

Drareg

'Incredible' more like a horror story. I see you posted this other thread and I wonder how it is going there now. My mtdna comes from a small Island there and I hope they have been able to push back and they will stay healthy:

They will use coercion, can’t travel etc
They are determined to get this pass in.

Drareg

Possibly most shocking to me is that this is on the back of one of the mildest, most middle-class protests in recent British history: so much so that Kate Middleton/The Duchess of Cambridge was in attendance at one of them. It wasn't even technically a protest, it was a vigil.

That’s the thing it was planned since last year, this law change I believe, I seen a random YouTube video talking about it, I can’t find it, it was a dead account and the guy just did the video as a concerned citizen.
They may be using the vigil as an excuse, absolutely tragic that the loss of a woman’s life has been hijacked by wokists and big politics, the loss of human life is becoming a vessel for narcissists to self promote and push agendas.

CreakyJoints

Sorry to continue along this line of argument, but what do you propose exactly would make this acceptable? How could it possibly be alright for you to enact this law? Should protestors carry some kind of ideological ID card saying they're aligned with government-approved organisations before they're allowed to exhibit civil disobedience? How would that even be protesting if they're all state-approved? What's the solution, exactly, or does that line of thinking not even begin to consider the consequences of such an utterly disastrous bill?

I apologise, I'm just really annoyed today by reading any opinions welcoming this. I've managed to convince myself those views are being represented by bots, agitators, or people with an absolutely woeful lack of perspective - I'm sad, but I suppose unsurprised, to see that some people here have the same view.

CreakyJoints

That’s the thing it was planned since last year, this law change I believe, I seen a random YouTube video talking about it, I can’t find it, it was a dead account and the guy just did the video as a concerned citizen.
They may be using the vigil as an excuse, absolutely tragic that the loss of a woman’s life has been hijacked by wokists and big politics, the loss of human life is becoming a vessel for narcissists to self promote and push agendas.

We've had the Tories for so many years, it's hard to remember a time when civil rights weren't being eroded, and honestly the last time Labour were in power they did the same, the scars left by Blair's regime are still re-opened annually. This is an astonishing move, but there is no-where near the requisite level of outrage to stop it, and people seem to conflate it with some perceived left/right divide. It's maddening.

Also hidden in this bill are police powers to view and use your NHS records as evidence wherever they see fit.

OP
LA

LA

It's absolutely fascinating that some people (like yourself just now?) are justifying this by saying "well, people of a certain ideology different to me should be jailed for 10 years!", because Twitter is awash with people claiming the same. I cannot fathom any justification to give police sweeping powers to jail anyone who has the potential to "annoy" or "inconvenience" them, and I especially don't understand why, with the opposition to mandated vaccination on this forum, someone would be able to begin to justify this on any level when it specifically mentions disease.
Perhaps your English is not very good. I said VIOLENT protests are not acceptable when businesses are burned up, everything is stolen, people are shot - it has not come to that yet in most places. The anti-vax people in Los Angeles are not stabbing anyone, they are not killiing anyone they are not burning down businesses. Yes they do LOUD push-back but so far have not harmed anyone like those drunks at ballgames that injure those who cheer the wrong team. The an ti fa people caused HUGE damage to their own communities so now everyone there is suffering. Black people who struggled to make their own businesses and lost them due to the selfish an ti fa boys. Where are the words your claimed - "I" show me in my post where I said these words you say I said : "well, people of a certain ideology different to me should be jailed for 10 years!" I NEVER SAID THOSE WORDS.
I back protests and have been in protests but I would never burn down a building, or slam a brick on someones head. However, in this country the law clearly states a blow for a blow. Non-peaceful, violent protesters who try to permanently harm or burn down someone or their business should be permanently downed.

CreakyJoints

Perhaps your English is not very good. I said VIOLENT protests are not acceptable when businesses are burned up, everything is stolen, people are shot - it has not come to that yet in most places. The anti-vax people in Los Angeles are not stabbing anyone, they are not killiing anyone they are not burning down businesses. Yes they do LOUD push-back but so far have not harmed anyone like those drunks at ballgames that injure those who cheer the wrong team. The an ti fa people caused HUGE damage to their own communities so now everyone there is suffering. Black people who struggled to make their own businesses and lost them due to the selfish an ti fa boys. Where are the words your claimed - "I" show me in my post where I said these words you say I said : "well, people of a certain ideology different to me should be jailed for 10 years!" I NEVER SAID THOSE WORDS.
I back protests and have been in protests but I would never burn down a building, or slam a brick on someones head. However, in this country the law clearly states a blow for a blow. Non-peaceful, violent protesters who try to permanently harm or burn down someone or their business should be permanently downed.

I would think it would be obvious by this point that my English is excellent.

I apologise for misrepresenting your view; "permanently downed" is, after all, significantly worse that 10 years in prison.

Drareg

We've had the Tories for so many years, it's hard to remember a time when civil rights weren't being eroded, and honestly the last time Labour were in power they did the same, the scars left by Blair's regime are still re-opened annually. This is an astonishing move, but there is no-where near the requisite level of outrage to stop it, and people seem to conflate it with some perceived left/right divide. It's maddening.

Also hidden in this bill are police powers to view and use your NHS records as evidence wherever they see fit.

It’s all about power and money now, aspects of the Tories are clearly pumping wokism, this is illogical when we consider what they are supposed to stand for, anything goes as long as they get more money and power.
It seems the financial system has them over a barrel.

The standard of politician is getting worse everywhere, if they are aspiring to a global ruling class then this is the way to do it, weaken the political intelligence of the nation states and make it easier to divide when necessary, it allows big banks and big business to have their way with them, I think this is why they are encouraging more politicians from migrant backgrounds, lower the IQ essentially.
Politicians will be nothing more than managers going forward, handing out money where they are told, big business and banks will call the shots, many countries in Europe gave up their right to control their money supply a long time ago, the ECB calls the shots.

The public are parrots at this point, they crave 15 minutes of fame more than anything, it’s fame obsession even amongst academics, it’s hysteria at this point, let’s see once the hangover kicks in and they are on a UBI and see if they realize what’s happened, they will completing tasks that are digitally monitored to receive this UBI!

Drareg

Good article on the protest Legislation coming in -https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/policing-bill-protest-priti-patel-b1817225.html

P

Peatness

Why No `Proper’ Country Can Make the Covid 19 Vaccination Mandatory by Dr Vernon Coleman

I have no doubt that a few tin-pot dictatorships will make covid-19 vaccination mandatory – if for no other reason that in doing so the dictators concerned will win brownie points (and huge sums of money) from the global elite.

But no country with a passing connection with democracy can possibly make vaccinations mandatory for the following reasons:

1) There are a lot of people who cannot take the vaccine because they have previously had an anaphylactic shock reaction (or for some other medical or religious reason).
2) The vaccines are not approved and licensed. They have provisional, emergency licences.
3) The vaccines are experimental until 2023. No doctor or government can predict what damage will be done by the vaccines.
4) Drug companies and doctors have no liability. So who can be sued if serious adverse events (including death) result from vaccination?
5) Doctors are not ensuring that patients give informed consent. Hardly any of the patients who have been vaccinated have given proper consent because they have not been informed about the nature of the vaccine and the true risks associated with it. Doctors who give experimental treatment without ensuring that patients are given proper, informed consent are breaking the law.

Vernon Coleman - Author, columnist & leading campaigning journalist

Drareg

Why No `Proper’ Country Can Make the Covid 19 Vaccination Mandatory by Dr Vernon Coleman

I have no doubt that a few tin-pot dictatorships will make covid-19 vaccination mandatory – if for no other reason that in doing so the dictators concerned will win brownie points (and huge sums of money) from the global elite.

But no country with a passing connection with democracy can possibly make vaccinations mandatory for the following reasons:

1) There are a lot of people who cannot take the vaccine because they have previously had an anaphylactic shock reaction (or for some other medical or religious reason).
2) The vaccines are not approved and licensed. They have provisional, emergency licences.
3) The vaccines are experimental until 2023. No doctor or government can predict what damage will be done by the vaccines.
4) Drug companies and doctors have no liability. So who can be sued if serious adverse events (including death) result from vaccination?
5) Doctors are not ensuring that patients give informed consent. Hardly any of the patients who have been vaccinated have given proper consent because they have not been informed about the nature of the vaccine and the true risks associated with it. Doctors who give experimental treatment without ensuring that patients are given proper, informed consent are breaking the law.

Vernon Coleman - Author, columnist & leading campaigning journalist

I know a mother who got vaccinated and asked the Doctor about her son, the son has a lot of allergies that develop into anaphylactic shock, the doctor said no way would he give it to her son, the doctor is familiar with said sons condition, she says he can get an exemption.
It could be the case the media and governments are not speaking about exemptions to boost vaccine take up, they are shamelessly pumping propaganda around this, they clearly are confident the new system will protect them from a backlash.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals