Man Claims Drinking Pee Made His Hair Grow Back

sunny

I did this for a period of time in my life. I would again when my schedule allows for it. I was in a Facebook group for it. Not sure if it exists anymore. I did aged urine on the skin. It made it really soft. Some random skin irregularities were disappearing.

L

LiveLaughLove

I did it for about a week during the height of my biohack bs lol.

I believe that in my research, I got to the bottom of the logic, that it’s some unique proteins made by the body, and then found some convincing skeptics explaining how your body expels unneeded proteins when used, so it was literally not as beneficial to keep as to dispel (and that this basically changes by the hour).

Bottom line is, there are some very powerful proteins, but the body knows how to allocate them, and you may as well just consume keto acid foods like from oj, and anti inflammatory proteins via gelatinous sources.

There are other reasons one could get positive results tho, like the minerals and urea.

Peat hasn’t gone down the urine therapy rabbit trail, and I believe for good reason. He’s smart enough that when something unorthodox peaks his interest, he entertains it seriously.
He still just suggests prog/dhea, soft scalp massage, and pro metabolic diet, for hair growth.

AlaskaJono

All I can say is that this has been done in India for millinium. I did it in India back when I was pure veggie and dairy, in an ashram setting, and that diet works for these folks. For 1000s of years. One needs be vegetarian for this, as it is practised. Meat eating leads to an increase of proteins in urine which are not wanted.
I am a meat eater now so haven't done it in decades, but it is and has been a health aid for millions.
***Drink the middle part of your urine, not the first and last third.
Cheers.

sunny

JamesGatz

I did this for a period of time in my life. I would again when my schedule allows for it. I was in a Facebook group for it. Not sure if it exists anymore. I did aged urine on the skin. It made it really soft. Some random skin irregularities were disappearing.
How does it feel to drink your own urine SUNNY BOY? Studies show 110% of men that drink their own urine also drink bodily fluids from other men as well?

Can you tell us what that tastes like SUNNY BOY

Perry Staltic

oh god what is this thread...

Just think if you were a troll how fun it would be to try to get other people to drink their own piss. There was actually something like that not that long ago that a bunch of gullible people fell for. Can't remember what it was. Wasn't Tide pods

abady

Just think if you were a troll how fun it would be to try to get other people to drink their own piss. There was actually something like that not that long ago that a bunch of gullible people fell for. Can't remember what it was. Wasn't Tide pods
this is sad....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals