Man Claims Drinking Pee Made His Hair Grow Back

tankasnowgod

Maybe, but I would experiment with synthetic urea first. Or those urea shampoos.

Vinny

I,d drink anyone,s pee if it would make me healthy. But i haven,t seen yet any solid proof it works.
Drank mine once (not for hair issues) but there was no benefit whatsoever, so i think it,s senseless. Good luck to those willing to try, and share.

Cirion

How can it possibly be beneficial? Your urine removes many harmful substances like pesticides, heavy metals, estrogens. True, your urine may also remove some beneficial substances too, but negating a major source of detox for the body seems like a bad idea to me.

Inaut

Maybe it’s placebo effect..?! If your willing to drink your own urine, you are pretty much willing to do anything for said benefit

RobertJM

I went through a phase of trying my own a few times (over the course of a few days),
and the taste was abysmal. If your pee is heavily salted and full of fruity flavour it can become rather horrible to consume. But the pee drinking proponents go on about continuously drinking it until it filters again and again and again until it finally starts to become clearer and clearer. Not sure what the benefits are as you do this (I forget).

I’ve got two big bags of urea here (health natura), so I may just start trying that out again. I can’t find anything from Ray Peat on what he says about urea. I can’t even remember why he says that it is good.

Elize

Urine therapy has been used for many years in India and other parts of the world. Bear in mind that people who embark on this did not have bodies flooded with supplements and prescription medication

Hugh Johnson

Urine therapy has been used for many years in India and other parts of the world. Bear in mind that people who embark on this did not have bodies flooded with supplements and prescription medication
It works even with just a few drops at a time. It seems to have something to do with the urine having information about the body's health status. It also stops working if the urine is delivered straight into the stomach.

OP
I

ilhanxx

for 3 4 days, I rub my pee on my head, firstly i hated it, surprisingly it reduces itching, sebum and androgen lethargy on scalp. If a substance is good for hair, You can realize relaxing feeling. I tested %5 urine moisturizing cream for scalp. It is good too. Urea enhance the moisturizing capacity and anagen phase.

Elize

Using you own urine helps to clear a stye, clears acne and Premarin used by some women is horse urin.
The best to use is your first urine of the day.

lampofred

Using you own urine helps to clear a stye, clears acne and Premarin used by some women is horse urin.
The best to use is your first urine of the day.

Premarin is estrogen. So urine has estrogen?

Elize

Estrogen yes. Why Premarin used by women during menopause. For a stye or acne you wash your face with the urine and dab it on the stye

LadyRae

It works even with just a few drops at a time. It seems to have something to do with the urine having information about the body's health status. It also stops working if the urine is delivered straight into the stomach.
I drank mine while on my 300 mile backpacking trip last August. About a cup each afternoon after we'd hiked 10 to 15 miles or so. I felt SO good within a couple minutes. Electrolyte drinks didn't even come close.

LadyRae

Estrogen yes. Why Premarin used by women during menopause. For a stye or acne you wash your face with the urine and dab it on the stye
I'm going to try this. I've already taken the deep dive by drinking it 😆... Any other tips or things I should watch out for?