Magnets stick to vaccine site?

boris

This video is not about magnetic reactions, rather glowing spots in the body when viewed under black light. The video is entitled:

LUCIFERASE BEING PICKED UP BY VACCINE VICTIM IN HIS VEINS AND SHOT AREA USING A BLACK LIGHT​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TZghen8NemYK/?list=subscriptions

This has to be the worst actor alive.

Magie-Gl-hbirne-Mentalmagie-Tricks-Lampe-Magie-Trick-Ring-Close-Up-B-hne-Magie-Requisiten-Zauberer.jpg_q50.jpg

There are comments saying he had a video before where he did the lightbulb trick on his left arm and deleted the video, to redo it with his right arm. He also supposedly had a video that was about glowing tattoos. It looks pretty unnatural the way the glow is concentrated in a specific part of the vein, it should be more diffuse. Probably simple transparent UV paint.

So far I have seen zero proof for magnetism from the shot. The so called study posted in this thread is a word document with no real information. Personally I think this magnet challenge trend was started to make sceptics look ridiculous. At least it brought some good information to light here, like the magneto protein stuff.

Last edited:

lvysaur

I don't really care about this stuff, I think anyone can make something stick to their arm if it's humid/sticky enough

P

Peatness

We use GRAPHENE, the thinnest material known to man to build the new generation of neural interfaces for brain restoration to help patients around the world.

P

Peatness

I will be ordering a compass soon

Me:If someone has not been vaccinated with the covid vaccine but finds that their tissues (back and upper body) are magnetic how can this be explained? What remedies can reduce the magnetism?

Dr Peat: I don’t think body magnetism is a problem unless you cause a compass needle to deviate from its north-south alignment.

David PS

My reservation is that it is very convenient to say this is an unintentional contamination.

For me, contamination in multiple batches speaks to their quality control. It is yet another reason to take the Moderna jab off the market.

miquelangeles

My reservation is that it is very convenient to say this is an unintentional contamination.
I don't think it is unintentional. It's just the proprietary ingredients. Moderna already said that the contaminants "didn’t appear to affect the safety or efficacy of the shots". :):
Just like the thousands of people who received saline injections "by mistake" across multiple countries. AKA the placebo groups.

PolishSun

somebody stabbed with a needle 2.6 million vials? that is a big job... Is it even posible manually?

P

Peatness

Manipulative magnetic nanomedicine: the future of COVID-19 pandemic/endemic therapy
“Based on the outcomes of big data analytics based on artificial intelligence (AI), it is suggested that recognition and eradication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may be a time-taking procedure. Thus, all the focus is toward rapid infection diag-nostics and viral infection management using state-of-the-art technologies, for example, 1) promoting physical distance and using of a mask to avoid virus transmission, 2) developing AI and internet-of-medical-things (IoMT) based strategies for rapid testing, tracking of patients, big data analytics, bioinformatics generation, developing a novel sensor for early-stage SARS-CoV-2 detection [2,5,7], and novel therapeutics and successful delivery using nanobiotechnology approach [8], the main focus of this editorial”.

Attachments

• Manipulative magnetic nanomedicine the future of COVID 19 pandemic endemic therapy.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals