Magnets stick to vaccine site?

Nemo

It may be time to abandon the idea of merely watching the dangers unfold. I am wondering if there is a way bind the magnetic particles and expell them. Clinoptilolite ( a zeolite) was been used to remove heavy metals from water. It has also been used a part of the Chernobyl cleanup and it has been used in lyme disease protocols.

It might be a good substance for problem solvers to explore. Here are some links:

David, Walter Chestnut and Adam Gaertner confirm your recommendation of iron chelation being essential to treating the spike protein effects from long Covid or the vax.

The spike protein is chelating copper and causing super high ferritin levels that ultimately cause dementia, movement disorders, and other neurological disorders. See Walter Chestnut's thread:

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1407890896989822982

P

Peatness

David, Walter Chestnut and Adam Gaertner confirm your recommendation of iron chelation being essential to treating the spike protein effects from long Covid or the vax.

The spike protein is chelating copper and causing super high ferritin levels that ultimately cause dementia, movement disorders, and other neurological disorders. See Walter Chestnut's thread:

View: https://twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1407890896989822982

Would supplementing copper in such a situation be useful or not?

Nemo

You need higher copper.

And you need lower iron.

But the spike protein is chelating your copper, and that's what's leading to the high ferritin levels.

So if you just take a copper supplement, will the spike proteins just chelate all of it?

Right now they all seem to be calling for chelating the iron, which sounds good, but I don't see how that gets your copper levels up.

They're probably within a day or two of remembering that and will come up with something, or someone here will have a solution.

V

valdz

@863127 - I have tried nigella sativa 5% before from Nootropics Depot. Maybe I’ll try the TQ 10% this time.. I’ll be ordering some cinchona bark from Starwest. Perhaps 1lb to try out first time to make tea out of it. Thanks again for these links.

@863127 - I have tried nigella sativa 5% before from Nootropics Depot. Maybe I’ll try the TQ 10% this time.. I’ll be ordering some cinchona bark from Starwest. Perhaps 1lb to try out first time to make tea out of it. Thanks again for these links.

You're welcome. And be careful with the dosage of the cinchona bark. If you just grab a handful and toss it into a pot to simmer, and drink a big cup of that, it could be a dangerous overdose of quinine. Using a scale to measure out 2 grams first time making it is a good idea. An overdose will cause a lot of the same symptoms as SARS-CoV-2: headache, brain fog, tinnitus, dizziness, joint pain, heart arrhythmia. The inventor of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, got the idea of like cures like when he noticed that cinchona bark is used to treat to malaria symptoms but can also cause symptoms like malaria depending on dosage.

Last edited:

David PS

David PS

I would use an app like www.cronometer.com to see if you have adequate levels of copper in your diet. If not change your diet do not supplement. Biological copper (food sourced) is better than supplements. Most days, I get several time the RDA for copper from eating an oz of beef liver.

P

Peatness

I wondered where all the magnetic material in the body was coming from that make things magnetically stick to the skin. I may need to do my food shopping with a magnet and test my food.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1QRzKh0WUU5g/

This could be a way to make people switch to fake meat! It could be a deliberate sabotage of the meat supply.
I would use an app like www.cronometer.com to see if you have adequate levels of copper in your diet. If not change your diet do not supplement. Biological copper (food sourced) is better than supplements. Most days, I get several time the RDA for copper from eating an oz of beef liver.
Is copper chlorophyllin liquid safe?

David PS

Is copper chlorophyllin liquid safe?

I have no idea. I get my copper from whole foods; that is what i recommend.

V

valdz

You're welcome. And be careful with the dosage of the cinchona bark. If you just grab a handful and toss it into a pot to simmer, and drink a big cup of that, it could be a dangerous overdose of quinine. Using a scale to measure out 2 grams first time making it is a good idea. An overdose will cause a lot of the same symptoms as SARS-CoV-2: headache, brain fog, tinnitus, dizziness, joint pain, heart arrhythmia. The inventor of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann, got the idea of like cures like when he noticed that cinchona bark is used to treat to malaria symptoms but can also cause symptoms like malaria depending on dosage.
Yes absolutely. Thanks!

md_a

201138730_10224606598934256_3579721052046220433_n.jpg

Attachments

• study-on-electromagnetism-of-vaccinated-persons-in-luxembourg.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 11

Nemo

Vax scientists are saying Moderna and Pfizer have moved on from the polyethylene glycol nanoparticles to an mRNA covering that uses graphene oxide.

This would apparently account for the magnetism people are getting from the shots and that unvaxxed people are getting from vaxxed people.

There is a lawsuit already filed against Moderna and Pfizer for using graphene oxide nanoparticles.

So I don't know if this is true, but this is important because of what graphene oxide would do to you, if this is true. Essentially it would suck all the iron out of you and suffocate you.

Please see this post for details and an antidote:

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals