Magnets stick to vaccine site?

David PS

Boris, we're not in the magnet challenge videos anymore.

We have a study that proves magnets are sticking to vaxxed people, we have testimony from medical personnel who say it spreads through the body and to unvaxxed people in close contact, and we have reason to believe it's caused by the spike protein.

We have magneto DNA and magnetofection.

Something is very wrong.

It may be time to abandon the idea of merely watching the dangers unfold. I am wondering if there is a way bind the magnetic particles and expell them. Clinoptilolite ( a zeolite) was been used to remove heavy metals from water. It has also been used a part of the Chernobyl cleanup and it has been used in lyme disease protocols.

It might be a good substance for problem solvers to explore. Here are some links:

V

valdz

Use a piece of thin paper on your skin. Fleming is a convicted felon with a history of faking research. You should probably dismiss him as a source
Hugh, thanks for the heads up! Idk the backround of these drs suggested. Just looking for solutions that I can implement since I'm surrounded with different people with some form of disease 6 days/wk (sometimes 7 days) and don't have the time to research their backround etc. And I don't have time to make a DIY HCQ either. Appreciate your comments!

Hugh Johnson

Hugh, thanks for the heads up! Idk the backround of these drs suggested. Just looking for solutions that I can implement since I'm surrounded with different people with some form of disease 6 days/wk (sometimes 7 days) and don't have the time to research their backround etc. And I don't have time to make a DIY HCQ either. Appreciate your comments!
Tonic water has quinine, which is basically hcq. Not much but enough that some people notice a big difference.

Methylene blue, K2, and aspirin are generally useful and should help.

Also, Fleming does say mostly correct things, I just don't trust him or his doomsday claims.

V

valdz

Tonic water has quinine, which is basically hcq. Not much but enough that some people notice a big difference.

Methylene blue, K2, and aspirin are generally useful and should help.

Also, Fleming does say mostly correct things, I just don't trust him or his doomsday claims.
Thanks.
I ran out of MB and I need to get more. Currently on K2 daily and aspirin 3-4x/wk.. I was drinking tonic water and also bittermilk syrup with cinchona bark and need to get back to that routine again. The syrup seems to have more quinine than the tonic water.. Do you think its not necessary to have some HCQ on hand?

Hugh Johnson

Thanks.
I ran out of MB and I need to get more. Currently on K2 daily and aspirin 3-4x/wk.. I was drinking tonic water and also bittermilk syrup with cinchona bark and need to get back to that routine again. The syrup seems to have more quinine than the tonic water.. Do you think its not necessary to have some HCQ on hand?
I take no precautions, and see no need to. I'm more worried about eating something with carrageenan, that actually affects me negatively.

Thanks.

You can buy the cinchona bark that was used for quinine before the synthetic quinines were invented in the mid 20th century, and make tea with that. It's a much more cost effective way to get quinine than buying tonic water is. And there are chemicals in the bark that support the desired effects of the quinine, and also make it harder for a virus to become resistant to that combination of chemicals.

("The main plant chemicals found in quinine [cinchona] bark include: aricine, caffeic acid, cinchofulvic acid, cincholic acid, cinchonain, cinchonidine, cinchonine, cinchophyllamine, cinchotannic acid, cinchotine, conquinamine, cuscamidine, cuscamine, cusconidine, cusconine, epicatechin, javanine, paricine, proanthocyanidins, quinacimine, quinamine, quinic acid, quinicine, quinine, quininidine, quinovic acid, quinovin, and sucirubine.") (rain-tree.com/quinine.htm)

I made posts with more detail.

General info, dosing, example of what to buy:

HCQ vs quinine bark

Risks of using the bark:

Also useful:

Nigella sativa a.k.a. black cumin seed:

Last edited:

Nemo

Now there are reports of Magnet Meat from Colorado, North Carolina, British Columbia, California, and others....in frozen & fresh meats.

Virologist Adam Gaertner says to be especially careful with chicken and pork but there are videos of shoppers sticking magnets to beef as well.

A friend of mine reports a magnet stuck to chicken he bought at Safeway.

V

valdz

I take no precautions, and see no need to. I'm more worried about eating something with carrageenan, that actually affects me negatively.
Coo. TY. And yes I try to avoid carrageenan as well.

You can buy the cinchona bark that was used for quinine before the synthetic quinines were invented in the mid 20th century, and make tea with that. It's a much more cost effective way to get quinine than buying tonic water is. And there are chemicals in the bark that support the desired effects of the quinine, and also make it harder for a virus to become resistant to that combination of chemicals.
I'll def look over these. Thank you!

Lollipop2

How is this different than the photo I posted on how to make your own Hydroxychloroquine?
Apparently Sherri Tenpenny has an interview with Dr. Fleming where he is allowed to explain and defend himself concerning his conviction. Might be interesting to listen to.

No. It's not. quinine needs to be extracted from a bark, not from citrus fruit.

To make hcq you need a lab, a chemist and precursors.

Right, I meant that the bark doesn't have hydroxychloroquine in it, but it does have quinine in it -- the bark described in the post I linked to.

Nemo

Virologist Adam Gaertner reports that a person has demagnetized using Zeolite supplement, a heavy metal chelation therapy.

I have no idea whether this is good for you, but the person has stayed demagnetized now for a couple of weeks.

He is also referring vaxxed people to @yodoctoryo for treatment for vax injury. Doctor Yo looks like one of the good guys who use treatments that actually work. He's a Mets fan, so he appears to be in the NYC area.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals