Ismail

You're welcome. There's a lot of info about thiamine on line. I've found Elliot Overton's articles and videos and also Dr. Lonsdale's articles to be very helpful. There's been a lot of research done on thiamine so simply searching for "thiamine" and whatever you are interested in together can yield good research information.

Thanks.

I take 1 gram of thiamine hcl, 2Xday. I've recently added 1/2 tab of sublingual thiamine mononitrate (=50mg) first thing in the morning because of some bladder control issues in the morning. It seems to have cured my problem there. The timing for the hcl is 10:30-11:00am and then around 4:00pm. I've got heavy metal poisoning (lead and mercury) which bonds to the sulfur part of thiamine and breaks the molecule up so my requirement for thiamine is higher. Thiamine deficiency and lead poisoning have the same symptoms; thiamine supplementation resolves the symptoms and perhaps helps the body detox from the lead.

Here's an article by Elliot Overton from his website:

Yes, I've read that book. I found it to be very helpful. Doing a search for "Dr. Derrick Lonsdale thiamine" yields good info:
here's an interview of him; I think he's 96 now and still writing articles.

View: https://vimeo.com/408207634

I take thiamine hcl because my glutathione was very low due to my heavy metal poisoning. TTFD thiamine, Dr. Lonsdale's preferred form of B1, uses glutathione to work. I was not able to tolerate that form; it gave me a bad headache. Elliot Overton has a video about dealing with possible issues that arise from taking TTFD and he suggests in that video to take thiamine hcl if you're low in glutathione and the hcl form will improve your glutathione status; mine is now normal for the first time in many years.

I do take other b vitamins along with my high dose thiamine hcl but I don't high dose them. I don't take a b-complex; I take individual b vitamins instead because I like to take niacinamide and riboflavin in small doses 4xday and I don't do well with b5 and I only take about 10mg of b6 and I really don't like to take b-12 all the time.
I've found taking magnesium glycinate to be very helpful.

You’re amazing, thank you for this, very helpful indeed!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals