LOW-FAT FAT RECIPES for CANCER & More

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Skeletonkey said…

“I don't have a lot of definitive information about this account but my coworker has a cousin who was pressured into being vaccinated by his doctor after ridding of his cancer. He finally relented and got the double vax, and a month or so later whenever his next exam was his cancer had returned and the doctor basically said that his immune system was no longer keeping the cancer in check directly because of the vaccine. Kind of scary to think about. I know many cancer survivors who refuse to get the vaccine for this very reason. Intuitively they know.”

In the same thread @Peatress posted the 28 second video…

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sam4sEgWFvww/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1701534719099.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Furthermore, the doctor writes, given how long it takes for cancer to develop to the point of being diagnosable, most cancer patients have unknowingly been living with their cancer for most of their lives without it causing major issues. Why bother treating ALL of them when they are finally diagnosed? Clearly, if they have been living with their cancer for so long, then it is not something that likely warrants attention unless the tumor is affecting vital organs. Despite the anecdotal nature of those cases, they are still evidence and that evidence points to "doing nothing" being vastly better as therapy when it comes to cancer.“

“That is, cancer doesn’t grow too much, it dies too little. Applying cell kinetics, we can trace a newly diagnosed colon cancer back to its first cell. This reveals that a cancer that has spread to the liver by the time it’s diagnosed may have its origins some 30 years earlier yet remain undetectable with current diagnostic techniques for well over two decades. The same holds true for pancreatic, lung and other tumors. By the time many patients are diagnosed, they have unknowingly lived more of their lives with cancer than without."”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“According to the author modern medicine's limited utility can be summarized in a single sentence - i.e. surgery for trauma, aspirin for headache, antibiotics for infections, and insulin for diabetes. That is pretty much the sum total of interventions for which there is irrefutable evidence of benefit. Everything else is either wishful thinking or pharma-sponsored fraud. As far as the increased lifespan seen in the 20th century, for which medicine takes ALL the credit? It was likely not due to vaccines (and even antibiotics) but to improved standard of living, sanitation, and nutrition. Btw, doctors are in on the scam too, it is not just greedy Big Pharma or corrupt FDA killing us by the millions. Doctors are fully complicit in the so-called "disease mongering", which creates an endless supply of patients for themselves and drug companies. Maybe Hippocrates was spot on when he said that (and I'd add "more often than not") "to do nothing is also a good remedy". Considering there was no organized medicine in his time, I would paraphrase this to match the modern times better as "to do nothing is also good medicine".”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“"...Although he focuses on treatments, Stegenga disparages tests, too. A staple of preventive care is that screening asymptomatic people for disease leads to earlier diagnosis and better outcomes. Unfortunately, Stegenga writes, screening can lead to “false positive diagnoses, overdiagnosis and overtreatment.” (Overdiagnosis occurs when a test detects a small tumor or other anomaly that if left alone would never cause harm.)A 2015 review examined popular tests for four major killers: cancer, heart disease, diabetes and respiratory disorders. The study found that few screening methods reduced disease-specific mortality and none reduced all-cause mortality. The authors conclude that “expectations of major benefits in mortality from screening need to be cautiously tempered.”

"...Modern medicine gets too much credit for boosting average life spans, according to Stegenga. He cites evidence compiled by scholar/physician Thomas McKeown in the 1970s that increased longevity results less from vaccines, antibiotics and other medical advances than from improved standards of living, nutrition, water treatment and sanitation. McKeown’s work remains influential in spite of criticism. Moreover, health-care providers routinely violate the Hippocratic decree to do no harm. A 2013 study estimated that more than 400,000 “preventable hospital-caused deaths” occur in the U.S. every year, and as many as 8 million patients suffer “serious harm.””

Honeycomb

Amazing resource! Thank you so much for this thread and links to other useful cancer related threads @Rinse & rePeat
I have just gone through the whole thread over the last two evenings and thoroughly enjoyed the many Ray Peat quotes and recipes. I must try the chicken wings/broth soup and that pineapple cake! Yum! I have made your fries in the past and they were delicious. Brilliant information you have put out here. I have bookmarked it and will definitely be revisiting. I also think you should put your recipes together in a book. Definitely! I love cooking. A passion of mine too.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Amazing resource! Thank you so much for this thread and links to other useful cancer related threads @Rinse & rePeat
I have just gone through the whole thread over the last two evenings and thoroughly enjoyed the many Ray Peat quotes and recipes. I must try the chicken wings/broth soup and that pineapple cake! Yum! I have made your fries in the past and they were delicious. Brilliant information you have put out here. I have bookmarked it and will definitely be revisiting. I also think you should put your recipes together in a book. Definitely! I love cooking. A passion of mine too.
Thank you @Honeycomb for the nudge to get something out there more organized. I am thinking I may have more free time this summer, so I will give it some thought in meantime. Let me know how your wings turn out!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Soot and smoke contain many chemicals that produce inflammation (Brune, et al., 1978). In the 1930s, soot was known to be both carcinogenic and estrogenic, and analysis of its components led to the production of the early commercial estrogens. Any intelligent person reading the chemical and biological publications of that time will see how closely associated cancer, inflammation, and estrogen are.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Opiates are the standard medical prescription for pain control in cancer, but they are usually prescribed in inadequate quantities, "to prevent addiction." Biologically, they are the most inappropriate means of pain control, since they increase the release of histamine, which synergizes with the tumor-derived factors to suppress immunity and stimulate tumor growth.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Excessive citric acid, for example, might activate dormant cancer cells (Havard, et al., 2011), and has been associated with malignancy” -Ray Peat
Phosphate, activation, and aging

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“However, several studies have shown that smokers, former smokers, and people exposed to asbestos who take high-dose beta-carotene supplements have a higher risk of lung cancer and death.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@haidut said…

“Some key points from the article that support Ray's views are that cancer cells rely on fermentation and especially glutamine. I think Ray wrote in one of his articles or books, that of all the amino acids tryptophan and glutamine are the most dangerous when taken separately or in high quantities. They are the most growth-promoting aminos for cancer cells.
Some notable quotes from the article:

"...In some ways, the findings send cancer research back to its roots. For much of the twentieth century, the disease was considered a metabolic malady — an idea that arose in the 1920s, when the German biochemist Otto Warburg showed that cancer cells have an outsized appetite for glucose. The glucose is broken down, yielding energy in the form of ATP, produced in the cell’s mitochondria, as well as components of amino acids, lipids and other compounds needed to build new cells."

movebetter

“The vicious cycles that promote cancer can be interrupted to some extent simply by reducing exposure to things that promote stress and inflammation--endotoxin, polyunsaturated fats, amino acid imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, ionizing radiation, estrogens--and maintaining optimal levels of things that protect against those--carbon dioxide, vitamin E, progesterone, light, aspirin, sugars, and thyroid hormone, for example.” -Ray Peat

The basis of Ray Peat’s studies is on fats, and particularly the polyunsaturated “PUFA ones. Their man made appearance in our food chain can be traced back to the fast decline of the world’s health. Though avoiding them is crucial to getting ourselves separated from where the rest of the world is held hostage, it is only a first step to getting far away from disaster. Obesity and cancer are the biggest problems, and those with deep pockets and big bellies cleverly set up store fronts telling everybody to take “this and that” with their snake oil cures, and fervently contradict everything that science has proven to be true. The point of this post is to point out that, though coconut oil and animal fats are better fats, fats still cause problems. I for one find fats important for my skin and joints, but for those fighting cancer and weight related degenerative conditions, they are feeding those issues. Sugar is not the problem in our society it is fats. This post is for those that believe that. If you don’t then move on. I am here to help figure out how to help our forum member friends (you know who are:), and their loved ones dealing with cancer and weight frustrations that are causing life threatening conditions. To start this thread I am posting some photos of foods that I have made that are low in fat. I will post recipes and new creations as I put my mind to this need.

Rinse & rePeat:

“Do you think 40 to 50 grams of protein is too much protein having cancer? Is gelatin, nonfat milk and potato good sources of protein to eat with cancer?”

RAY PEAT:
“If the protein is limited to those, and your other calories are from carbohydrates (not fats), that amound should be safe.”

In this thread I will also try and keep protein lower. This is also something that people on a limited budget can appreciate, and with cost of meat continuing to rise we may all need this thread eventually. In our present day quality not quantity is more important than ever.

"People on a standard diet will typically burn 200 or 300 more calories per day when that amount of sugar is added to their diet; but if extra fat is added, too, some of the extra calories are likely to be deposited as fat.”
-Ray Peat
are you saying low protein is also helpful in reducing cancer? I thought i read somewhere that Ray said high protein is helpful.

movebetter

Yes I am saying low protein is helpful to slow cancer, and keep it lowfat.
Hi, thanks, I know about low fat and have been keeping is below 15% of calories but I thought high protein or about 100 grams was good for reducing cancer. Where did you hear about that? Do you know what percentage is considered low protein?

This study is saying high protein is a preventative for those over 66 years old. But nothing about treatment. Where did you find your information about low protein being a helpful treatment?Low Protein Intake is Associated with a Major Reduction in IGF-1, Cancer, and Overall Mortality in the 65 and Younger but Not Older Population

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals