LOW-FAT FAT RECIPES for CANCER & More

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The present study failed to demonstrate a harmful effect of whole-body red LLLT on tumor growth in an experimental model of UV-induced SCC. There was a transient and small reduction in relative tumor area in the treatment group compared with controls. This study suggests that LLLT should not be withheld from cancer patients on an empiric basis. Further investigations designed to build upon these observations and determine the mechanism for the host–tumor responses noted during the early treatment phase are warranted.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Some people who know about the involvement of calcium in aging, stress, and degeneration suggest eating a low calcium diet, but since we all have skeletons, dietary calcium restriction cant protect our cells, and in fact, it usually intensifies the process of calcification of the soft tissues. Statistics from several countries have clearly shown that the mortality rate (especially from arteriosclerotic heart disease, but also from some other diseases, including cancer) is lower than average in regions that have hard water, which often contains a very large amount of either calcium or magnesium.

Many studies have shown that dietary calcium (or vitamin D, which increases calcium absorption) can have very important antiinflammatory effects.”
-Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
CHINESE 5-SPICE
CHICKEN BONE BROTH SOUP

This is a really low-fat and tasty soup. I used a teaspoon of butter in mine this morning and that is it. I used leftover wings that I boiled the PUFA’s out of and the leftover bone broth I boiled the wings in, that I refrigerated and skimmed the fat off, that rose to the top. I pull the meat off the bones, and freeze the bones for more broth, chop up the meat, with the skin on, as well as the green onion, and saute together in the little bit of fat. Then I add in my chicken bone broth, Chinese-5 Spice and salt, and that’s it! Linked below is my method for making my PUFA-free chicken wings with a nice batch of bone broth all in one…

Attachments

• 8CD96969-31D5-4D46-9200-A0A8D429457A.png
    8CD96969-31D5-4D46-9200-A0A8D429457A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • D37AB66F-6F35-4F55-B222-752DCB2B291B.jpeg
    D37AB66F-6F35-4F55-B222-752DCB2B291B.jpeg
    614.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 12953741-3CA9-4C23-AB21-0305E6E22EE2.jpeg
    12953741-3CA9-4C23-AB21-0305E6E22EE2.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 8
  • A28626C7-AEEF-4E52-82EF-A24427AE9ECE.jpeg
    A28626C7-AEEF-4E52-82EF-A24427AE9ECE.jpeg
    407.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 92F45F27-81AD-45BF-9F35-E355B7C05CA9.jpeg
    92F45F27-81AD-45BF-9F35-E355B7C05CA9.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 10
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Peat: Yea. They looked at various animal studies to see where starts the influence of polyunsaturated fats in increasing the cancer mortality; it's with 4g per day for the average human bodyweight. Even the saturated fat foods like milk and coconut oil, cheese and butter and so on, about 2% of those fats are unsaturated. So, even when you're avoiding the cooking oils, and mayonnaise and so on, you're still getting 2 or 3 grams a day of the PUFA, unavoidably.

Sarah: A big source is fried foods from fast food and restaurants.

Peat: The cancer mortality increases more or less in proportion with the amount of PUFA in diet.

Sarah: The polyunsaturated fats include fish oils, hempseed, flaxseed, canola, sunflower, soy, corn, cotton seed oils.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Starving an animal with a tumor increases the stress hormones, providing free fatty acids and amino acids, and accelerates the tumor’s growth (Sauer and Dauchy, 1987); it’s impossible to “starve a tumor,” by the methods often used. Preventing the excessive breakdown of protein and reducing the release of fatty acids from fat cells would probably cause many cancer cells to die, despite the availability of glucose, because of lactate’s toxic effects, combined with the energy deficit caused by the respiratory defect that causes their aerobic glycolysis.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“This is exactly what the study below found. By the second week of embarking on a keto diet, the balance between fat oxidation and fat storage starts to get heavily skewed in favor of the latter and the organism develops obesity and diabetes (II). That alone should be enough to give every keto follower a pause. Namely, the low-carb diets do not work even for the basic goal of fat loss, and will in fact make a person even fatter than before embarking on the diet. On top of that, the effects of chronically upregulated fatty acid oxidation (FAO) as well as fat storage are a separate and highly detrimental aspect of low-carb diets and has been implicated in virtually all chronic degenerative conditions but especially cancer, CVD, and neurological disorders.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Perhaps more importantly, it shows that approaches such as chemotherapy, radiation and surgery are likely pointless because it is cancer stem cells that can seed new tumor growth after treatment and the "kill, poison, burn" approach not only does not address the stem cells but likely also fuels their growth due to the additional stress imposed. Finally, as the study shows, the very act of cancer diagnosis may be fueling its growth through the stress and depression this diagnosis causes.
And just as Linus Pauling demonstrated more than 5o years ago, vitamin C may be able to halt this process. I wonder if one day vitamin C is approved as cancer treatment if the people who ruined the later part of Pauling's life by relentlessly labeling his vitamin C treatment a fraud will face any consequences...One may only wish.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“CONCLUSION: Liver injury was also significantly attenuated in the mice treated with MSM. Taken together, all the results suggest that MSM has anti-cancer effects through inducing apoptosis in liver cancer.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Experts from the University of Florida warn that your toilet paper could contain toxic “forever chemicals,” also known as per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAs), which have previously been linked to certain cancers and even low sperm count.

In the new study, published in Environmental Science & Technology Letters on Wednesday, researchers detected substances in toilet paper known as diPAPs, or perfluoroalkyl phosphate diester.

Those precursor compounds have the ability to become different kinds of PFAs, namely, a substance called PFOA, or perfluorooctanoic acid, which is potentially carcinogenic.”

Mossy

“Experts from the University of Florida warn that your toilet paper could contain toxic “forever chemicals,” also known as per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAs), which have previously been linked to certain cancers and even low sperm count.

In the new study, published in Environmental Science & Technology Letters on Wednesday, researchers detected substances in toilet paper known as diPAPs, or perfluoroalkyl phosphate diester.

Those precursor compounds have the ability to become different kinds of PFAs, namely, a substance called PFOA, or perfluorooctanoic acid, which is potentially carcinogenic.”

Looks like the sales of bidets are going to go up.

Overton

I switched to all bamboo toilet paper (Reel, Caboo, Amazon aware brands) and paper towels thinking it is less subject to recycled paper processing where these chemicals can come in. Next step bidets!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I switched to all bamboo toilet paper (Reel, Caboo, Amazon aware brands) and paper towels thinking it is less subject to recycled paper processing where these chemicals can come in. Next step bidets!
I have come to understand that recycled product seem like a healthier alternative, but they aren’t. They are only healthier for the planet and more expensive for us. It takes so many chemicals to clean recycled things, and even more to break down things like bamboo, wood and such. I don’t know that a bidet would solve the forever chemical situation “down there” since tap water has even more problems. Maybe putting a light layer of coconut oil on one’s private area could have some protection?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“What are you wiping your bottom with? When it comes to toilet paper brands, most people focus on quality & comfort. If you are into green & non-toxic living, you’d likely select a recycled brand to be more sustainable. But did you know that your toilet paper could be treated with harsh chemicals regardless if it’s “sustainable” or not?”

“Thousands of chemicals are used to process commercial paper products like baby wipes & toilet paper. And as a woman, what I put inside me to wipe can have an impact on my health because I’m very vascular down there. One of the worst chemicals used in the processing of toilet paper is chlorine. So it’s important to be cognizant of what chemicals touch our most porous area because toxic substances can easily enter our skin and get into our bloodstream.”

“Toilet paper has also been suspected of chronic irritation of the vulva. In a 2010 study, they found that toilet paper may be the blame for chronic irritation of the vulvabecause formaldehyde was found present to improve the strength of the toilet paper. Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen.”

“Bleaching is the process by which toilet paper is whitened. Most companies do this process because unbleached products are typically harsher to the touch. Bleaching often involves the use of chlorine, which can produce dioxins. Dioxins are extremely toxic, with risks including reproductive and developmental problems, damaging the immune system, acting as endocrine disruptors, and can be a carcinogen.”

“While recycled paper is, of course, the best option for the planet, there is one dirty little secret it is hiding–bisphenols like BPA and BPS. Bisphenols like BPA have been discovered as a hideaway inside recycled toilet paper. This is because thermal receipt paper, which is contaminated with bisphenols BPA & BPS, ends up finding its way into recycled paper products like toilet paper. Bisphenols like BPA are endocrine disruptors and studies have linked them to reproductive problems, early puberty, low sperm count, and breast cancer.”

“50% of the products with detectable levels of organic fluorine were bamboo products. In other words, 2 out of 4 detectable products were made from bamboo, one was made from conventional wood pulp, and one was made from recycled paper.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Consuming antioxidant-rich foods may help preventTrusted Source the oxidative stress that causes cell damage, which may lead to the development of certain cancers. Apples are a good source of antioxidants.

One 2016 meta-analysis concluded that consuming apples may help lower the risk of:

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The study above references a few other in vivo studies using doxycycline for treating animal models of bone, pancreatic, breast, and brain cancers. The success rate of doxycycline was in the range of eliminating tumors in 70%-80% of the animals. The oral dosage used was 15mg/kg for a mouse, equivalent to a human dose of <100mg. The 100mg dose was effective for all types of cancer except pancreatic, which required higher dosage of 800mg (according to the authors' estimates). Most doxycycline products come in 100mg pills, so it looks like a typical dose of 100mg daily should be effective against 9 out of the 10 cancer types tested, with virtually no side effects give the low dose.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Morten posted this in another thread….

“I heard in a regenerative podcast with Danny roddy and dinkow, that a woman with stage four cancer had applied 3- 4 drops of pyrucet at the navel area.
According to dinkow the woman was cured, to big Surprise for the doctors, which had given her short time to live.
She said, she had not followed any other protocol.
Dinkow said, mix pure ethanol with pyrucet 1:1, in a little bottle, and drip it to the navel.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Conversely, inhibiting 11beta-HSD1 greatly reduced tumor growth. What is particularly sad about this is that, unlike diabetes/CVD, GC therapy is common in virtually all cancer cases and is often considered part of the "standard of care" treatments. So, just as with the common usage of GC therapy in COVID-19 that often led to further immunosuppression and (paradoxically) increased inflammation, we now see that GC usage may be a big deleterious factor in cancer treatments as well. Emodin, aspirin, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, testosterone, DHT, etc are probably viable options to tackle the peripheral GC excess. Coincidentally, there are multiple studies with those substances demonstrating remission or even complete regression of various cancers, in further corroboration of the pro-cancer effects of glucocorticoids.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This was posted by @GreekGod in the
thread below…

“Most of the anti cancer vegetables to juice are in the onion garlic and leek categories. The reason I made the suggestion is they stop any growth of the cancer cells period. A tumor in the liver that grows much at all Is fatal. I know firsthand because that's how I lost my wife about 4 years ago.
They can also help w the livers detox function which is almost always a problem w cancer patients. This is suggested as a medical treatment that is relatively safe compared to the chemo type treatments that are normally forced on unsuspecting stared desperate people w a cancer or tumor. “

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This was posted by @charlie in his thread below….

“Caffeine can help maintain production of thyroid and progesterone and compensate for any deficiencies. Drinking caffeinated can also increase the levels of progesterone in the blood and brain!
Benefits your skin: Drinking at least three cups of coffee every day has been shown to protect against the most common form of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma. Coffee-drinking men were 10 percent less likely to develop skin cancer than those who drank less than one cup of caffeinated coffee per month. Among women, this risk reduction was 21 percent!”

Overton

I have come to understand that recycled product seem like a healthier alternative, but they aren’t. They are only healthier for the planet and more expensive for us. It takes so many chemicals to clean recycled things, and even more to break down things like bamboo, wood and such. I don’t know that a bidet would solve the forever chemical situation “down there” since tap water has even more problems. Maybe putting a light layer of coconut oil on one’s private area could have some protection?
I dont believe the bamboo products are recycled, surely there is processing involved but getting away from recycled tree paper and all the pfa/bpa etc chemicals from that was a reason I seek bamboo. There is also a more natural unbleached form of the bamboo paper i havent tried yet.

It may be anecdotal but the bounty type paper towels have a strong aldehyde chemical smell to me, that bamboo does not. So far i have felt ok but still looking into more information.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals